X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Keep Meghan and Harry Over There

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
    If there is any good news about Meghan and Harry headed to North America it is that their destination probably is Toronto, Canada. Meghan lived there for several years. They no doubt selected Toronto because is has the largest homer population in all of Canada.
    Or maybe because it's officially the most boring city in the world? Maybe they think it would make them look interesting.
    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
      Or maybe because it's officially the most boring city in the world? Maybe they think it would make them look interesting.
      It figures that the most boring city in the world would be in the most boring country in the world. Canada really needs to step it up. A violent Quebecois secession war would really add some spice. Maybe a military coup against nancy boy cuck True Dough. Perhaps they could invade Alaska? Just do SOMETHING besides maple syrup, hockey, and moose.
      I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
      Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
      But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
      From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Suffice it to say that the British have amassed a collection of eccentric individuals, and that's not do say that here in America, land of the free, that we don't have our own collection of imbeciles - the major difference being that we don't have to vote for them or buy their products.

The subject at hand here is Harry and Meghan - which might be summed up as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex that sux. Slightly related is the question of maintaining an outdated monarchy with members waiting around for decades that may or may not ever take the throne (and head the CofE) - not to mention just what they are supposed to do in the mean time (but I digress).

No doubt driven by past British African colonialism, the Prince came down with a bit of jungle fever leading to the present circumstances. Harry and Meghan were the royal couple who were going to "modernize" the monarchy (whatever that means) - but things didn't work out too well.

The answer was to spend close to $3 million of British taxpayer money on renovations to a place called Frogmore Cottage and send them and their offspring off to the reservation - which didn't seem to last long either. Whose idea it was to send this insufferable couple out of the country is not known, and at the moment it seems to be a Canadian (and soy boy Justin Trudeau's) problem.

Let's all hope that Trump and ICE doesn't let this D-list "progressive" Hellywood nigress and her "Royal" back into the USA - we've got enough of them already.
        Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
        brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
        ...and get off my lawn
        sigpic

Comment

This could all be some kind of trick. What if they are really planning a sneak attack? Canada has invaded America before and it would be foolish to assume they wouldn't do it again.
          God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
            Canada has invaded America before and it would be foolish to assume they wouldn't do it again.
            ... apologizing all the while?

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
              You are absolutely correct, Brother! She is the ideal Democratic candidate, being the exact opposite of a Godly White Christian Male: she's a woman, divorcee, black, and Jewish!
              Yes this is all the workers care about. Here is France, they have been on strike for months because of the injustice faced by immigrant half negro ex-royal family members. The cut in pension and loss of any meaningful work for 1/2 the population is just a front (national) to get TV coverage.
              If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
                Yes this is all the workers care about. Here in France, they have been on strike for months because of the injustice faced by immigrant half negro ex-royal family members.
                That confirms that the Sussex Royals, as they have dubbed themselves on their endless social media accounts - soon to be the Suss-Ex-Royals, perhaps - had told the French before they told his grandma the queen. Midget bespectacled homersexualist Elton John is claiming that they told him first because he was such a great, close, personal, beloved friend of Harold's mother who is currently burning in . Nobody else knew of this friendship until Mr John claimed it after she was dead, so one does wonder.... However, once she was dead it was too late for her to sue him for libel.

But I digress. Perhaps Mr John told the French, tapping it out in Morse code on the piano?

Comment

I always thought you inherited your official race, along with your surname, from your father. That would make her white. She is certainly as much white and she is black. Or is she like that Dolezal woman who self-identified as black? Curiously, both women have the first name Rachel. Coincidence?
                  Well, with the one-drop rule, one can be blue eyed and blonde and still be officially black. It doesn't really matter whether that one drop is from the mother's or father's side.

Incidentally, if she had told him beforehand that she was "black" then, with his Nazi sympathies, he would never have married her. He could probably divorce her even now for misrepresentation.
                  Maybe that's why he's throwing all these temper tantrums now?
                  God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                  True Christians are Perfect!
                  True Christian™ Love.
                  Salvation™ made Easy!
                  You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                  Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                  Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                  Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                  Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                  The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                  Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                  God HATES Rational Thinking!
                  True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                    Well, with the one-drop rule, one can be blue eyed and blonde and still be officially black. It doesn't really matter whether that one drop is from the mother's or father's side.
                    Thank you so much for clarifying the status of this young(-ish) woman, Sister. So sensible to have a clear-cut rule, unlike the confusion that reigns elsewhere in the world. Typical Real American(tm) efficiency.

It would be helpful if Britain could adopt a similar policy to cover the Irish, the Scotch and (above all) the Welsh. Then we would all know where we are.

Comment

Oh, my goodness -- things are happening so quickly with this couple, and it's hard to keep up. Apparently, as part of the Megxit affair, the modest cottage that Meghan & Harry were renting from the Queen will soon be used as a B&B:

"Despite unexpectedly moving to North America, host Harry writes on the Airbnb page that he wants to keep the cottage, even though he doesn’t actually own it.
                      “One is needing to become financially independent, so we are reluctantly allowing the great unwashed to stay in our cottage."

Oh, to be a royal fly on the wall during the Queen's meeting tomorrow!

A blessed day to all,
                      Sincerely, Isabella W.

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
                        Oh, to be a royal fly on the wall during the Queen's meeting tomorrow!
                        Word from Sandringham, where the Queen has now arrived, is that there's been an awful lot of effing and blinding - even by Her Maj's famously robust standards. It got so bad that they have had to turn off Phil the Greek's hearing aids, though mostly out of fear that he might join in and deafen them all.

There's a rumor that Harry will be threatened with a DNA test.

Comment

Oh, thank goodness, dear Sister Joanna! I am so glad to hear of this -- finally! How on Earth anybody can believe that Prince Charles is the father of Prince Harry is beyond me, especially after it's known that Lady Diana was seeing a Hewitt man at one time. I mean, in the attached photos, does Charles look like he is remotely related to the other two? No? I didn't think so, either.

A blessed day to you, Dear,
                          Sincerely, Isabella W.
                          (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

This brings up a very disturbing point, Sister. The information I have received is that the true father of Prince Harry is a Mr. Barry Mannakee, who was a palace guard found to have been giving comfort to poor Princess Diana in some hour of need. He was then fired from his guarding job and later was mysteriously killed in a motorcycle accident that has never been explained. This would be similar to the automobile accident in Paris, which was doubtless arranged by the godless Queen, that took the aforementioned Princess to her reward. This Mr. Mannakee looks very much like an older Prince Harry with dark hair.

One thing I can say about this whole sordid affair is that there seems to be a lot of sin going on over in England and the godless English are more prone to illicit sexual affairs than I had thought. OK, I guess that was two things, but I digress.

If there is a DNA test, the truth will be revealed. These are all dangerous people, many in league with Satan and their antics cannot be taken lightly.
                            God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

One thing I can say about this whole sordid affair is that there seems to be a lot of sin going on over in England and the godless English are more prone to illicit sexual affairs than I had thought. OK, I guess that was two things, but I digress. If there is a DNA test, the truth will be revealed. These are all dangerous people, many in league with Satan and their antics cannot be taken lightly.
                              Oh, my, yes, dear Brother Moss, and I do thank you for mentioning this. The situation with the English being terrible sinners has gone on for centuries, as you most likely know. I'm sure most people have heard of that horrible English King Henry VIII, and how he thought nothing of being an adulterer and then killing his wives. Just because he was the king does not mean that he can disobey the blessed :

Exodus 20:13 "Thou shalt not kill."

Can you imagine the volumes of paperwork that the has been keeping for when these English sinners stand before on the Day of Judgment? And, even though King Henry may not have killed his wife with his own hands, since he gave the order to an executioner, then he is still guilty for planning the deaths of his wives:

Matthew 12:37 " For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."

It seems that every time I turn on the radio, I am hearing more and more about this Prince Harry & Meghan scandal. Why, this morning, for example, I was hoping to tune in to my favorite old-time gospel broadcast, but the Harry & Meghan situation was taking up time. My heart goes out to some of the English folk, though. How they must be tired of the turmoil and bad publicity that plagues them. And, I am sure they wish they lived in our blessed , where they could enjoy the wondrous blessings from Almighty as given through glorious servant, President Donald J. Trump.

A blessed day to you, Dear,
                              Sincerely, Isabella W.
                              (Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

These are all dangerous people, many in league with Satan and their antics cannot be taken lightly.
                                There is no better evidence of this than the fact that King Henry VIII, when blessed with the opportunity to tell the Pope where to go, failed to establish a church built upon the foundation of the Holy Bible and instead built it upon licentiousness, poor beer, and fish and chips. They are reaping what they have sown and all of England will suffer at the hands of Satan and his demons if they fail to repent.
                                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X