X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Girl Buys a Rainbow Cake, Gets Kicked Out of School

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
    Even my boys know that, from elementary science classes. I teach them this just in case their future wives are a little deficient in the understanding department, if you get my drift .... I would hate for them to have to suffer over- or insufficiently-risen baked goods.
    Thank you for that, Sister Joanna. I have no idea what you ladies are discussing. Certainly husbands should not have to suffer from fallen cakes. But it really is best if wives master this. Men have so many responsibilities in their role of family leadership.
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
      But it really is best if wives master this. Men have so many responsibilities in their role of family leadership.
      Such wise words and so very true, Brother Mr Mayor, Sir. Sadly, while I have control over my own daughter's education, I cannot rely on other mothers - whose daughters might be reasonably suitable wives - to prioritize the things that really matter.

Also, my boys assure me that memorizing the difference between baking soda and baking powder takes up almost no space in their larger, male brains.
      Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

As a female who cooks for her Pa, I have to look at food coloring from a logical standpoint. Food coloring is used to convey a different color for something that otherwise shouldn’t be that color. Food coloring has the potential to “hide true flavor”. For instance, say you’re using orange flavored icing on top of a danish and decide to mix some blue food coloring in. People would bite into it expecting a blueberry flavor possibly and end up in shock at tasting orange flavor. Food coloring is the kitchen equivalent to gays being “in the closet” hiding who they are.
        My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).

Comment

Originally posted by BibleReader2231 View Post
          For instance, say you’re using orange flavored icing on top of a danish and decide to mix some blue food coloring in. People would bite into it expecting a blueberry flavor possibly and end up in shock at tasting orange flavor. Food coloring is the kitchen equivalent to gays being “in the closet” hiding who they are.
          If you are mixing orange with blue, dear, you won't end up with a blueberry color. Instead, you'll have sort of a puke color range. I suppose that works too, to have your guests expecting a puke taste and being mildly surprised into tasting artificial orange flavoring?

Hint: Blue + yellow = green, blue + orange = puke.

Last edited by Basilissa; 01-27-2020, 10:28 PM. Reason: Changed image to a more informative one
          God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
          True Christians are Perfect!
          True Christian™ Love.
          Salvation™ made Easy!
          You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
          Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
          Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
          Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
          Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
          The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
          Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
          God HATES Rational Thinking!
          True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

As a female who cooks for her Pa, I have to look at food coloring from a logical standpoint. Food coloring is used to convey a different color for something that otherwise shouldn’t be that color. Food coloring has the potential to “hide true flavor”. For instance, say you’re using orange flavored icing on top of a danish and decide to mix some blue food coloring in. People would bite into it expecting a blueberry flavor possibly and end up in shock at tasting orange flavor. Food coloring is the kitchen equivalent to gays being “in the closet” hiding who they are.
            Dear Sister Maxine: My, what a lucky father you have, being able to sample your highly-inventive culinary delights. Please don't think of me as being overly-inquisitive, Dear, but why on Earth would you want to shock someone in the first place? And, I may be wrong, but I hardly think that the taste of blueberry is going to be effective in achieving that. Might I suggest that you take a look through some of the messages in Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women? There, you might even find some help when it comes to telling the difference between baking soda and baking powder!

A blessed day to you, Dear,
            (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Dearest Isabella,

It’s not something I would personally ever do. I was just making a point about how homo it is to use artificial coloring in baking. The baker who made this young girl a rainbow cake was obviously homo and I can’t see how the mother didn’t realize it.

On a pretty unrelated note, I am now curious about the story of “the coat of many colors”. The one with Joseph. Is Israel gay for giving his favorite son a technicolor coat?
              My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                Secondly, why in the Sam Harris does a girl need to go to school?
                I can help there. At school she can learn wood work, do an art class, play sport, learn how to talk to boys, how to do science, the names of the stars and the rules of the road. All good stuff, Jim
                Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Fag View Post
                  I can help there. At school she can learn wood work, do an art class, play sport, learn how to talk to boys, how to do science, the names of the stars and the rules of the road. All good stuff, Jim
                  Mr Fag. Did you just wake up from a coma?
                  58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD; 59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. 60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bringk upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

Deuteronomy 28: 58- 61

Comment

It’s not something I would personally ever do.
                    I'm very glad to hear it! You sound like a good, God-fearing Christian girl who will make an excellent homemaker and mother and who will obey her husband in all things as the Bible requires. Speaking of which, your signature says you are 17 and unmarried. Why has your father not arranged a marriage for you? He has already wasted around four years of prime breeding time! Would you like one of our deacons to speak with him about this oversight?

On a pretty unrelated note, I am now curious about the story of “the coat of many colors”. The one with Joseph. Is Israel gay for giving his favorite son a technicolor coat?
                    This is an excellent question--very astute for a female! Joseph had only one wife and only two children, and he became an icon of musical theater. So, I'm sad to say, there is a distinct possibility that he was a bit slinky in his sandals. Jews! What can you do?

The country of Israel, unfortunately, promotes gay "rights." We support them because God wants us to, but we hardly agree with all of their policies--for example, why is Israel so soft on the Arabs who terrorize them and try to steal Israeli land in the West Bank?
                    The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
                      your signature says you are 17 and unmarried. Why has your father not arranged a marriage for you?
                      Pheraphs her info are stuck like that because she is too busy losing weight before finding the correct husband. Not to disrespect Christian Ladies, but i don't think that every Christian man wants to marry a woman within the average American's size.

Comment

Working...
                      X