X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Melanie Martinez ( symbolic music = Satanic music )

Lmao where did I say that I am better than God? I know i'm close with God and you don't tell me im not because I am. Im living for God and thats all that matters. How dare you question my faith. You all are WACK

Comment

Originally posted by aviela View Post
      God gives me visions and talks to me.
      Lmao where did I say that I am better than God? I know i'm close with God and you don't tell me im not because I am. Im living for God and thats all that matters. How dare you question my faith. You all are WACK
      How do you know it is God? God has given you an actual book, the Bible. Do you trust what is in your mind more than that book? How do you know that you are not mistaken?

Isaiah 29:24
      They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding, and they that murmured shall learn doctrine.

If you wish that we should take your word about talking directly with God as reliable, give us some evidence! Your claim is not evidence. Making simple claims about Christianity without giving actual evidence means that you place yourself above God's tested word, the Bible. That's what it means to think that one is better than God. Answer the questions and perhaps you'll give us reason to take your word as something that overrides the Bible. The burden of proof is on you. A simple "I think so" won't do. Nor does an appeal to human untested authority, e.g., your relatives.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
      2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
      Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

You can get proof when you know you're close enough with God. Its not my mind, I think you are in the wrong direction. I don't need to put you're word above God's. Its ok that you don't believe me, the funny thing is I don't really remember asking(.)

Comment

You can get proof when you know you're close enough with God. Its not my mind, I think you are in the wrong direction. I don't need to put you're word above God's. Its ok that you don't believe me, the funny thing is I don't really remember asking(.)
          Dear person,

You just gave us a bucketload of fallacies, that is, bad argumentation. 1) Appeal to your personal authority. 2) The no true Scotsman fallacy of indicating that you (in contrast to others) are the person who is close enough to God and thus knows best and others are just not on your level, 3) The sentence "I don't need to put you're word above God's" does not make sense. Furthermore, we've only given you Bible passages, not our own words. 4) If you're here to preach what you guess and not engage in discussion that includes actual arguments, you are starting to make the ad nauseam fallacy by simple repeating over and over again that you know what you know because you know which is 5) begging the question and a circular argument.
          1. Do you think that the Bible is the Word of God?
          2. Do you think that your own faith has something to do with Christianity?
          3. If you do, how do you test that?
          2 Peter 3:5
          For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
          2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
          Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Now you're saying that I have my own faith? Im getting OFF this website, i'm not saying im "the one" I am a Christian and I don't need you to question me. I know the Bible is the word of God, I never said It wasn't. And what you said earlier was not a verse hun, you said that im pretty much delusional. And thats ok, I don't need you to tell me im not close enough to God.

Comment

Also WE ARE NOT TO JUDGE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE TRANSGENDER OR GAY, GOD IS TO DECIDE. Yes, it's not right but we don't need to hurt others just because we believe so, God is to do that.
              No, God told us to do it:

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

And NO-ONE is perfect, everyone has sinned one way or another, so don't call someone out for it. I am SURE you have committed a sin, and everyone else on here. Just because you commit a sin still means you can go to heaven, you just have to believe that God died on the cross for your sins and live for him.

But God commands us to be perfect:

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

You clearly have not read the Bible and you are going to Hell. Send my regards to Hitler and Rock Hudson.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

It actually says a lot in the Bible to not judge.
                Dear Miss Aviela: As our much-beloved, and highly-esteemed, Brother White has pointed out, ever so clearly (and so graciously), you need to examine the Holy Scriptural references (very carefully) that he has so kindly provided for your benefit from the glorious .

World* Yeah I see where you're coming from, but it's not our job to do God's work I guess.
                And, what on Earth, may I ask, has given you the idea that "it's not our job to do 's work"? Kindly examine this relevant and very important notice, given so plainly, by the blessed :

Mark 16:15 "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature."

Now, to break this down for you, the Gospel is the work of the -- and we are to tell ALL people, in ALL parts of the world, about the message of salvation, as found through shed . And, "every creature", includes you, Dear.

I can sense that you are somewhat annoyed with the servants of the Almighty for telling you the necessities that you must acknowledge in order to avoid the eternal, raging fires of . But, you should also know that we do care very much about your fate. All we are doing is letting you know what is ahead of you, as shown within the .

Revelation 20:15 "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

It is my prayer that you will give this the very serious consideration that it deserves -- for your sake. Feel free to ask questions, here at . The servants of are only too happy to be of assistance and to see you rid yourself of the price that you will pay in for your wretched sins.
                (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Now you're saying that I have my own faith? Im getting OFF this website, i'm not saying im "the one" I am a Christian and I don't need you to question me. I know the Bible is the word of God, I never said It wasn't. And what you said earlier was not a verse hun, you said that im pretty much delusional. And thats ok, I don't need you to tell me im not close enough to God.
                  Hi sweetie! I'm afraid you are, in fact, delusional. You claim that someone claiming to be God speaks to you. Based on the opinions you expressed here, that someone is telling you things which are pretty much opposite from what God says in the Bible.

That leads to two possible conclusions:

1.God is deceiving you on purpose, to send you to Hell:

Ezekiel 14:9 And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.
                  Ezekiel 20:25-26
                  25 Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live;
                  26 And I polluted them in their own gifts, in that they caused to pass through the fire all that openeth the womb, that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am the Lord.

2. The supernatural being that is talking to you is not God but the devil.

Either way, your only way to Salvation is to stop listening to that voice and start reading the Bible instead!
                  God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                  True Christians are Perfect!
                  True Christian™ Love.
                  Salvation™ made Easy!
                  You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                  Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                  Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                  Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                  Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                  The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                  Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                  God HATES Rational Thinking!
                  True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Working...
                  X