X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Waah I'm hurt by a Godly rebuke - PS I'm a Muslim - PPS I don't half rant on

Try to look and to understand this please. How can an ignorant person be respected and be loved by God?
    Try to watch these series, your knowledge about Islam will increase immensely. You people want me to convert to Christianity. Well so do I want to you to convert to Islam even though you hate it when you have no knowlegde of what Islam truly is. Just try to watch this series, it's all I ask. Ty.

satanic link removed
    Last edited by Redeemed Papist; 04-25-2012, 02:32 PM. Reason: Removing link to the work of Satan
    John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Comment

Re: Waah I'm hurt by a Godly rebuke - PS I'm a Muslim - PPS I don't half rant on

Originally posted by TheLightOfGod View Post
      Show me where there are contradictions in the Quran and then we will talk.
      Is it okay to drink?

16:67 And of the fruits of the date-palm, and grapes, whence ye derive strong drink and (also) good nourishment. Lo! therein is indeed a portent for people who have sense.

Or
      2:219 Strong drink and games of chance. Say: In both is great sin.

How many angels spoke to Mary?
      Was it one?
      19: 16-19 And make mention of Mary in the Scripture, when she had withdrawn from her people to a chamber looking East, And had chosen seclusion from them. Then We sent unto her Our Spirit and it assumed for her the likeness of a perfect man. She said: Lo! I seek refuge in the Beneficent One from thee, if thou art God- fearing. He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son.

Was it more than one?

3: 42
      And when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah hath chosen thee and made thee pure, and hath preferred thee above (all) the women of creation.
      3: 45
      (And remember) when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a word from him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, illustrious in the world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near (unto Allah).

How should Christians and Jews be treated?

Well

2:109
      Many of the people of the Scripture long to make you disbelievers.... Forgive and be indulgent (toward them) until Allah give command.

Fight them.

9:29
      Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah.

How many angels fought over Muhammad?

Was it 3000?
      3:124, 126
      When thou didst say unto the believers: Is it not sufficient for you that your Lord should support you with three thousand angels sent down (to your help)? ...
      Allah ordained this only as a message of good cheer for you, and that thereby your hearts might be at rest - Victory cometh only from Allah, the Mighty, the Wise.

Maybe 1000?
      8:9-10
      When ye sought help of your Lord and He answered you (saying): I will help you with a thousand of the angels, rank on rank. Allah appointed it only as good tidings, and that your hearts thereby might be at rest. Victory cometh only by the help of Allah. Lo! Allah is Mighty, Wise.

So the original one is wrong and the new oneSSSSS are correct he? Wooow you people truly are on the wrong path.
      I'm sorry to spoil your religion for you. It's called Naskh (نسخ).

Read Quran: the Word Of God.
      The sanitized and changed word of God. They made all the ugliness go away, while maintaining all the killing of the Old Testament Law.

Wow! Where do I sign up?
      Proverbs 25:21-22 If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink:
      For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD shall reward thee.

Comment

So the original one is wrong and the new oneSSSSS are correct he? Wooow you people truly are on the wrong path.
        Read the Quran ones in your life instead of coming here and lying about the verses therein.
        You people aaaalwaaayss say things which you know not. You invent garbage throughout the history and that is the main reason why Christianity has become so corrupt.
        Read Quran: the Word Of God.
        Look! Your holy book is wrong because it doesn't agree with ours, which is right.
        sigpic
        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
        The truth about volcanos
        Sex and debauchery in public schools
        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
          Look! Your holy book is wrong because it doesn't agree with ours, which is right.
          Imaginative use of the words 'holy book' there...
          Genesis 7:5
          And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.

John 8:32
          And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Noah Sole View Post
            Imaginative use of the words 'holy book' there...
            Well yeah, but they have their little fantasy novella that they think is real so we sometimes have to humour them a little.

He just plain doesn't get it that if Mohammed had heard God then God would have told him all about Jesus and there's be no cause for all this blowing themselves up. But some people will believe in stuff that power-crazed manipulative freaks made up to make their ideas about how to behave beyond question.
            sigpic
            Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
            The truth about volcanos
            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

These crazy muslims take everything so literally - like the 72 virgins thing, whoever would believe stuff like that?
              Genesis 7:5
              And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.

John 8:32
              And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

sigpic

Comment

These crazy muslims take everything so literally - like the 72 virgins thing, whoever would believe stuff like that?
                It says so in their BOOK of deranged imaginings so it must be true. Idiots the lot of them.
                sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

And so if I come in to your house and kill your family and the police will tell you that they wont help you (like it is happening more and more these days in the U.S.: just watch the news and you'll know!!!) you wont be mad at me all??? Wooooow good Christian!!! Let's try it ou.
                  Where do you live???
                  Is that a threat you little shit?!?

Typical of a racist, raghead terrorist to resort to threatening women and children! Listen turd, you and you're child-raping "prophet" (piss be upon him) are damned to Hell by the REAL God, our God!

Jesus gave you a chance to save yourself be believing in Him and you spit in His Holy face! I feel sorry for you, I really do. You've been brain-washed to believe a bunch of stupid, impossible, untrue fairy tales. And because of that, God is going to burn you over and over again for eternity in a Hell He created for just that purpose.

Just accept the fact that you've been duped by a bunch of power-mad liars and charlatans. Son, turn to Jesus and be saved.
                  sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

What makes me tear up is knowing all those arabic babies being raised in a culture that tells them these stories as if they were real, all those doting adults confirming it with their own stories, their behavior, their "experiences," all their family gatherings and holiday celebrations that emphasize these stories as true. Those poor children don't have much of a chance to break out of this superstitious culture into which they were unfortunately born.

I am so exceedingly grateful to our LORD who deigned to allow me and my children to be born in Godly America.

<----- I love you, JESUS!
                    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

What kind of thinking being would want 72 women around?!?! If they ever figured out that offering 1 silent obedient woman is worth 72 cooterlly mutilated sand nigra's "virgins" then suicide bombing sign up would be up 10 fold!

Lord have mercy, 72 virgins must sound like a slaughter house in full swing ... noooooooo thank you.

Luckily there is nothing in history proving any signs of intelligence on the part of the camel jockey so I doubt they will every figure it out.

Servant Herbert.
                      Last edited by herbertLovesGod; 04-25-2012, 04:48 PM. Reason: I'm high on the lord!

Comment

Read the Quran ones in your life instead of coming here and lying about the verses therein.
                        You people aaaalwaaayss say things which you know not. You invent garbage throughout the history and that is the main reason why Christianity has become so corrupt.
                        Read Quran: the Word Of satan.

Contradictions in the kooran. Read it HERE and watch it below, muslim pig.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Coleridge View Post
                          Is it okay to drink?

16:67 And of the fruits of the date-palm, and grapes, whence ye derive strong drink and (also) good nourishment. Lo! therein is indeed a portent for people who have sense.

Or
                          2:219 Strong drink and games of chance. Say: In both is great sin.

How many angels spoke to Mary?
                          Was it one?
                          19: 16-19 And make mention of Mary in the Scripture, when she had withdrawn from her people to a chamber looking East, And had chosen seclusion from them. Then We sent unto her Our Spirit and it assumed for her the likeness of a perfect man. She said: Lo! I seek refuge in the Beneficent One from thee, if thou art God- fearing. He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son.

Was it more than one?

3: 42
                          And when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah hath chosen thee and made thee pure, and hath preferred thee above (all) the women of creation.
                          3: 45
                          (And remember) when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a word from him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, illustrious in the world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near (unto Allah).

How should Christians and Jews be treated?

Well

2:109
                          Many of the people of the Scripture long to make you disbelievers.... Forgive and be indulgent (toward them) until Allah give command.

Fight them.

9:29
                          Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah.

How many angels fought over Muhammad?

Was it 3000?
                          3:124, 126
                          When thou didst say unto the believers: Is it not sufficient for you that your Lord should support you with three thousand angels sent down (to your help)? ...
                          Allah ordained this only as a message of good cheer for you, and that thereby your hearts might be at rest - Victory cometh only from Allah, the Mighty, the Wise.

Maybe 1000?
                          8:9-10
                          When ye sought help of your Lord and He answered you (saying): I will help you with a thousand of the angels, rank on rank. Allah appointed it only as good tidings, and that your hearts thereby might be at rest. Victory cometh only by the help of Allah. Lo! Allah is Mighty, Wise.

I'm sorry to spoil your religion for you. It's called Naskh (نسخ).

The sanitized and changed word of God. They made all the ugliness go away, while maintaining all the killing of the Old Testament Law.

Wow! Where do I sign up?
                          Ok
                          First: Did you know that alcohol was permitted in the Islam in the very beginning? Afterwards it was prohibited. Why?
                          Well try to tell someone to 'stop drinking alcohol' and see what will happen. You think he will stop? Of course not. Many people find it almost impossible to stop drinking alcohol. Pagan Arabs drunk alcohol. Telling them to stop at ones was never going to work. God allowed men to drink but as the time passed most actions that were the cause of alcohol were NEGATIVE. So slowly but surly people started to understand that alcohol brought more problems than it brought positive results. THEN new chapters of the Quran were revealed prohibiting intoxication. This is the same with slavery!
                          God didn't forbid slavery all of a sudden. In the Quran and in some Hadiths is written that for freeing slaves God would reward you. So people went on freeing slaves and slavery was gone! But with the Christians it lasted until the 19° century!!!
                          John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                            Contradictions in the kooran. Read it HERE and watch it below, muslim pig.

Still changing my words he??? The Words of Satan you say?
                            May God curse you!!! How you are deluded away from the truth!!! You are not a pastor but garbage.

And Mary Etheldreda
                            Godly America you say? What makes you think that God loves this country, because of the slavery that you people were responsible for or the millions of deaths in the Middle-East or the very fact that it's been the source of propaganda to brainwash the whole world in thinking that in the last 20 years there are all of a sudden 2 billion terrorist in the world?
                            If Islam truly is the wrong path then why is Christianity decreasing like NEVER BEFORE and Islam increasing like NEVER BEFORE (after 9/11)?

Comment

Ok
                              First: Did you know that alcohol was permitted in the Islam in the very beginning? Afterwards it was prohibited. Why?
                              Well try to tell someone to 'stop drinking alcohol' and see what will happen. You think he will stop? Of course not. Many people find it almost impossible to stop drinking alcohol. Pagan Arabs drunk alcohol. Telling them to stop at ones was never going to work. God allowed men to drink but as the time passed most actions that were the cause of alcohol were NEGATIVE. So slowly but surly people started to understand that alcohol brought more problems than it brought positive results.
                              THEN new chapters of the Quran were revealed prohibiting intoxication. This is the same with slavery!
                              God didn't forbid slavery all of a sudden. In the Quran and in some Hadiths is written that for freeing slaves God would reward you. So people went on freeing slaves and slavery was gone! But with the Christians it lasted until the 19° century!!!
                              You sound like the mormons, you change your scripture to fit new ideas so often. What's next? You "notice" that gays don't really cause any problems as such and actually cut themselves out of the breeding game so you have more wives available? Suddenly Allah is OK with sodomy? such shilly shallying is down to men being manipulators, not God.
                              sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                              God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

And Mary Etheldreda
                                Godly America you say? What makes you think that God loves this country,
                                Why just look at it! We have a beautiful country with the Grand Canyon, Old Faithful, and the Washington Monument! We have paved roads and cowboys and Christian universities for young men to study the Word in relation to the world! We have a church on every corner in every town. We have the Ten Commandments in Government buildings and Godly assemblies in public schools. We have states whose entire legislative body has unanimously agreed 2012 is the Year of the Bible!

If Islam truly is the wrong path then why is Christianity decreasing like NEVER BEFORE and Islam increasing like NEVER BEFORE (after 9/11)?
                                It's part of God's mysterious plan:

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils
                                1 Timothy 4:1

It shows us our Redeemer is coming SOON!
                                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X