X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mormons are not Christians!

During last year's elections the question of Romney's Christian status came up and many claimed him and his cult to be Christians.

But here is what Mormons believe:
    They believe that God the Father has a wife!!!
    They believe that Jesus and Satan are brothers!!!
    They believe that certain men who have been "exalted" get their own planet and become gods!!!

Does that sound Christian to you? NO!!!!
    It is heretical!

I pray that Americaland is protected from the wrath the True God shall unleash upon the Mormins for their sinful heresy!

YIC,
    Jon
    I Samuel 20:4
    "Then said Jonathan unto David, Whatsoever thy soul desireth, I will even do it for thee."
    This is not a reference of a homosexual relationship but a friendship of depth and platonic commitment! Why must liiebrals always make everything sound so DIRTY!?

Re: Mormons are not Christians!

Originally posted by Alterboy View Post
    During last year's elections the question of Romney's Christian status came up and many claimed him and his cult to be Christians.

But here is what Mormons believe:
    They believe that God the Father has a wife!!!
    They believe that Jesus and Satan are brothers!!!
    They believe that certain men who have been "exalted" get their own planet and become gods!!!

Does that sound Christian to you? NO!!!!
    It is heretical!

I pray that Americaland is protected from the wrath the True God shall unleash upon the Mormins for their sinful heresy!

YIC,
    Jon
    What can you expect from a so called 'religion' that is based off the 1978 original script for Battlestar Galactica (itself based on Star Wars, itself based on some chink legend).

Talk about mixing your metaphors

YIC
    1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
      What can you expect from a so called 'religion' that is based off the 1978 original script for Battlestar Galactica (itself based on Star Wars, itself based on some chink legend).

Talk about mixing your metaphors

YIC
      It is all a bit science fictiony to me!
      They appear to be closested scientologists!
      Soon Tom Cruiser will be a mormon.
      "Then said Jonathan unto David, Whatsoever thy soul desireth, I will even do it for thee."
      This is not a reference of a homosexual relationship but a friendship of depth and platonic commitment! Why must liiebrals always make everything sound so DIRTY!?

Comment

Originally posted by Alterboy View Post
        It is all a bit science fictiony to me!
        They appear to be closested scientologists!
        Soon Tom Cruiser will be a mormon.
        Of course mormons are not Christians. You can read all about their stupid lies here:

and here:

and here:

And on 30+ other threads on this Godly forum
        God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
        True Christians are Perfect!
        True Christian™ Love.
        Salvation™ made Easy!
        You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
        Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
        Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
        Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
        Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
        The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
        Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
        God HATES Rational Thinking!
        True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

The Bible even warns us against the Book of Mormon.
          This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians" âśž Things that the Bible doesn't say âśž Tolerance

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
            Of course mormons are not Christians. You can read all about their stupid lies here:

and here:

and here:

And on 30+ other threads on this Godly forum
            I am blessed to be on this wonderful, God-fearing and righteous forum.
            Glory!

Comment

Here is a song about Mormon beliefs. It's written by potty-mouthed atheists and performed by an effeminate sodomite, so women and children should get permission from their True Christian™ male head of household to view, but even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians" âśž Things that the Bible doesn't say âśž Tolerance

sigpic

Comment

mormons are christian theirs 2 branchs types of mormons christian and non christian im a true christian and was called to preach (atm a mormon preist was baptized but they wont let me out)

Comment

Originally posted by acepryo View Post
                  mormons are christian theirs 2 branchs types of mormons christian and non christian im a true christian and was called to preach (atm a mormon preist was baptized but they wont let me out)
                  Friend, there is only one type of mormon. That is the kind that will eventually fuel the flames of Hell!

I mean really, did you think God was going to ignore the whole "We have magic underwear so we can be like gods" routine?
                  Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                    Friend, there is only one type of mormon. That is the kind that will eventually fuel the flames of Hell!

I mean really, did you think God was going to ignore the whole "We have magic underwear so we can be like gods" routine?
                    not all follow that rule like i said two branches utah freaks and southern followers of christ

Comment

Originally posted by acepryo View Post
                      not all follow that rule like i said two branches utah freaks and southern followers of christ
                      Mormons don't follow Jesus. They follow a failed water diviner who was chased out of every place he tried to hawk his hocum and was eventually "taken care of" by a group of friendly Christians.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                        ...was eventually "taken care of" by a group of friendly Christians.
                        This, like much of what is posted here at turnip truck central, is neither factual or remotely accurate.

Mr. Smith was shown the door to Kolob by his very own followers. He tried to use his connections to the Masons (see: Mormon temple rituals) to attract help at the last minute but to no avail. He had cheated so many over so many years and married so many followers wives, daughters and livestock that even the rubes who bought his golden plated baloney could take no more.

He makes your Pastors Al (imprisoned and not allowed near a computer) and Zeke (he's seen more pillow cases than Hilton chambermaid) look like amateur hucksters by comparison.

Bless you, My Swiss Family Robinson retread,
                        Father Mo

A Cardinal in the making.

Comment

Originally posted by Father Maurice Lester View Post
                          This, like much of what is posted here at turnip truck central, is neither factual or remotely accurate.

Mr. Smith was shown the door to Kolob by his very own followers. He tried to use his connections to the Masons (see: Mormon temple rituals) to attract help at the last minute but to no avail. He had cheated so many over so many years and married so many followers wives, daughters and livestock that even the rubes who bought his golden plated baloney could take no more.

He makes your Pastors Al (imprisoned and not allowed near a computer) and Zeke (he's seen more pillow cases than Hilton chambermaid) look like amateur hucksters by comparison.

Bless you, My Swiss Family Robinson retread,
                          Father Mo

Hey! Did you just insult me?
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

...Zeke (he's seen more pillow cases than Hilton chambermaid)...
                            Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                            Hey! Did you just insult me?
                            Only if you take it that way.

Comment

Now listen hear you filthy catlicker all of are pastors are Godly and manly i am in a possition to know just how Godly and manly Pastor Zeke is.

Comment

Working...
                              X