X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cucumber, the proof of God’s existence Atheists

Originally posted by ITbrother8 View Post
    One thing I would say is most cucumbers are GMO which man has genetically altered to be a certain size. Organic home grown cucumbers are much larger and would not fit in a rear unless you forced it really really hard so this isnt a good example bc man has altered the original cucumber...
    This is why I don't trust organic farmers or really anyone who sells at Farmers' Markets. Who knows which produce they've tested their homo-theories on? I certainly don't want the winning produce of the Sit On The Cucumber And Spin Contest organic farmers have every year.
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Preach bby
      Your good pal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
        I was reminded of Jeremiah 10 straight away! It's verse 4:

JEREMIAH 10 . KJV . look up
        Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
        3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
        4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.
        5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

It is sad when people refuse to read and follow The Bible but I just had to smile, those pope worshippers couldn't stop their silly idol being turned into something useful and the idol itself is powerless to do anything at all, as we know from Jeremiah. Whoever made the thing must be feeling pretty dumb right now you can even see the hole made for the nail.

Popes are entirely unsuitable for worshipping. EITHER they have read Jeremiah in which case they are lying about its contents by saying The Bible does not condemn what they do OR they have not read Jeremiah in which case why are they claiming to have knowledge (about The Bible) which they do not have?

SAMPLE CONVERSATION 1 the blue lie
        CHRISTIAN: Have you read The Bible?
        POPE: Yes. I've never found condemnation of what we do. You should do it too.

SAMPLE CONVERSATION 2 the green lie
        CHRISTIAN: Have you read The Bible?
        POPE: Yes. I've never found condemnation of what we do. You should do it too.

The exact evidence for any idol's power (none) or authority (none) is displayed right there in that photo! It can't even stay where it's put without being nailed or screwed in place so that it doesn't fall off or overbalance and yet people pray to these things? If it weren't so sad it would be comical, but I couldn't help smiling when I saw the picture.

Comment

So a cucumber proves that God exists? Where do you people get this? Are you high or something? What are you smoking, because I want some. This doesn't prove anything other than you guys are running out of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by a.lien View Post
            So a cucumber proves that God exists? Where do you people get this?
            Have you tried reading the very first post?

Are you high or something?
            Yes! We are high with the Word of God!
            God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
            True Christians are Perfect!
            True Christian™ Love.
            Salvation™ made Easy!
            You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
            Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
            Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
            Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
            Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
            The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
            Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
            God HATES Rational Thinking!
            True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
              Have you tried reading the very first post?
              I did read the first post and also noticed some typical "logic" from the doubters represented here by WhySoCentrist who produced this bit of corkscrew reasoning

Originally posted by WhySoCentrist View Post
              I'm sorry, what???
              No other primate eats the cucumber because no other primate lives in an environment where the cucumber grows. Cucumbers (and other fruit and vegetables for that matter) EVOLVED to have a tough outer skin because it made them more difficult to eat. Additionally, cucumbers are a cultivated, not wild, flora so they're not naturally occurring in nature, either.
              What is the matter with you people???
              According to secular sources cultivated species did NOT evolve because that would take billions of years. Humans have only been doing agriculture for about 5,000 years. So
              . . . . .EITHER
              Cucumbers (and other fruit and vegetables for that matter) EVOLVED to have a tough outer skin
              . . . . . . . OR
              cucumbers are a cultivated, not wild, flora so they're NOT naturally occurring in nature.

This is what we're up against. Fools who are incapable of understanding what is probably grade school Darwinism trying to use their dumb theory as protection from God's wrath when what they say is beyond wrong. It's absurd. In selecting books suitable for 8 to 10 year olds in the homeschool environment we get to read all sorts of gibberish. Some of it still promotes evolution, a now thoroughly debunked theory, and obviously we would not use those. But we do get to see just what's pumped out by these dogma mills and the distinction between naturally evolved and selectively bred is the very first lesson. What farmers do over a few generations selectively is what nature does over a few billion years randomly, they say. They know what they're teaching is false, that's why they get them young and brainwash them.

Even after a couple of centuries of looking they still haven't come up with any evidence. And from that post, many errors very many errors, it seems that building up theories upon no evidence has mutated into building up thought upon no knowledge and no understanding of even the falsehoods they're trying to propagate.

Jesus mentioned sowing seeds upon stony ground:
              MATTHEW 13 . KJV . look up
              Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth:
              6 And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.
              7 And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:

What we have here is seed sown upon slate. The end result of Darwinist indoctrination. But in Christ that dogma can be broken no matter how skilfully some poor sap has been deceived. Honed over many years, the bits that don't work shrugged off, the bits that keep them in the fold retained, such a cynical effort to delude and to reinforce the delusions, very very cynical, this is what we're up against. Landover homeschooling teaches only the most robust science supported by the soundest evidence. There is no evolution in the syllabus because we understand how it eliminates the need for Jesus to even exist in the first place, let alone be born of a virgin! Just as the secular educators intended all along!! Thank God for The Bible and for Jesus who came to set us free.

Comment

The funny thing is, not a single atheist has been able to disprove this fact.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
                X