X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I, CodeBlazeFate am a sinner.

I am a filthy Messican of the nation of Gardnerlandia. I come to the realization that it is in my best interests to forsake the sinful, ganja loving ways of my beaner people and that it is the solemn right of every white Aryan man, woman or child to kick me in the nuts or spit on me for I, a mestizo mudblood know not who my master is. I am not worthy.

Re: I, CodeBlazeFate am a sinner.

Originally posted by CodeBlazeFate View Post
    I am a filthy Messican of the nation of Gardnerlandia. I come to the realization that it is in my best interests to forsake the sinful, ganja loving ways of my beaner people and that it is the solemn right of every white Aryan man, woman or child to kick me in the nuts or spit on me for I, a mestizo mudblood know not who my master is. I am not worthy.
    Hello, Cody, and a very cautious to you. I have never met a Messican before who would call marijuana "ganja" (I only know this word because of that Trevor guy who frequents these forums).

Anyway. I know all too well the effects marijuana has on the Messican people. Here is the evidence - a song performed by a group aptly named "María Juana:"

I wish I could "bleep out" the expletive at the beginning - I don't know how to, so I just hope no children will click to listen.
    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
    True Christians are Perfect!
    True Christian™ Love.
    Salvation™ made Easy!
    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
    God HATES Rational Thinking!
    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Hello Mister Messicant. I thought all Mexicanians originated in Mexicistan or Spain. I’ve never heard of Gardenerlandia. Also, I believe that as a Messicant looking to mix with a white woman that you are doomed to hell according to Leviticus 19:19 Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee.

Regardless, I hope that you are one day saved and that you will one day be right with God. Admitting you’re a no good sinner is a good first step. But you are hell bound if you are trying to race mix.

On an unrelated note, it’s Fall and my Pa needs someone who will rake the leaves off our lawn. We can offer three kool-aid packets and a 20 percent discount coupon to zeal-Mart.
      My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).

Comment

Oh yippee, another tragic teen loser.

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
        I wish I could "bleep out" the expletive at the beginning - I don't know how to, so I just hope no children will click to listen.
        Don't fret, Sister. Practically nobody north of the wall understands what these people are saying. I'm more concerned about what they are drinking. Anything that comes out of a bucket is suspicious.
        Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
          Don't fret, Sister. Practically nobody north of the wall understands what these people are saying. I'm more concerned about what they are drinking. Anything that comes out of a bucket is suspicious.
          That is an excellent point and I admit I was a bit concerned about it when I first saw this video. I asked Enrique and he claims that's how people in a town called Cocabamba drink a liquid called "chicha."

I have encountered that "drink" in my travels, it is made of fermented corn. The process of fermentation includes corn being chewed by old women and then spit out into a bucket, where germs from the saliva do the rest of the work. Yes, it looks and smells as disgusting as it sounds (the yellowish color combined with foam on top gives it an unmistakable pee-like appearance), but I cannot ascertain the flavor as nobody could force me to drink it. Not even Enrique.
          God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
          True Christians are Perfect!
          True Christian™ Love.
          Salvation™ made Easy!
          You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
          Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
          Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
          Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
          Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
          The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
          Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
          God HATES Rational Thinking!
          True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by CodeBlazeFate View Post
            I am a filthy Messican of the nation of Gardnerlandia. I am not worthy.
            Dear Miss Fate: You are quite correct here: you are not worthy. But, it will surprise you to learn that even the good will not let high standards stand in the way of forgiving you of your rotten sins, IF you are are sincere and will turn your wretched life over to .

Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

All you have to do to be saved is to confess your sins to , ask to forgive you and to cleanse you with the of the Lamb ( Son, ), and to accept as your . It's quite simple, but something tells me that you're going to protest, and make excuses, and ask insincere questions. And if that is the case, then realize this: We are right, and you are not -- not until you do that which has been explained (so graciously) to you.

II Corinthians 4:4 " In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Sincerely, Isabella W.
            (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

I, CodeBlazeFate . . .

Phrases starting I comma such-and-such are so often anagrams of something else and we all noticed in this case that "I, CodeBlazeFate" becomes a bloated ice fez suggesting that you're maybe a Moorish American? There is no such thing of course because even if Morocco were joined once long ago to North America (several hundred million years ago according drift theorists) at that time there were no humans to migrate anywhere. Therefore there are no naturally occurring Moors in America.

Quite apart from the fact that there isn't even one million years available, let alone three hundred and two. The Bible is clear on this. But let's be generous and allow a million years. Hey! Let's allow three million! That's how long the theoreticians have "humans" on their "drifting" continents. I'm feeling generous.

Surely in the last 3,000,000 years a Moor found its way over to the Americas by walking? No.

Click image for larger version

Name:	-1m.png
Views:	1
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	1923105

Name:	-2m.png
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	1923106

Name:	-3m.png
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	1923107

And that's by the standards of their own nonsense. I'm not claiming 3,000,000 year old humans or peregrinating land masses you understand but according to those theories, yes, Morocco was once joined to America. Now if they claim that antediluvian Moors invented aircraft (which would need to be fully biodegradable since there's not enough time for ocean trench subduction to eradicate all traces of their precocious industry) that would open up a new possibility. That probably requires more marihuana than currently available however so I won't bother to refute that.

In the meantime, since these crackpots like wearing a fez and since the brain produces as much heat as a bunsen burner, the amount of ice needed to cool it all down would certainly bloat that millinery.

Comment

Re: I, CodeBlazeFate . . .

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                Phrases starting I comma such-and-such are so often anagrams
                Goodness! I only just understood that. I always thought they were euphemisms. Ahh never could do cryptic.
                If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Working...
                X