X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negro Chilluns Mistake Ape for Their Daddy

Poor negro children. Their fathers are often absent, they usually have no idea who their real fathers are. Here, a day at the zoo turns into a "daddy sighting" for these poor, misguided youth.

sigpic

Tweet me Here
    My GODLY Bio Here

Re: Negro Chilluns Mistake Ape for Their Daddy

I wonder if all these refugee blacks here in Germany will be different then the American ones...
    Most of them never were slaves. So there is even less "training".

But you also learn a lot.Like I didn't know that black people can play table tennis and yesterday two of them played table tennis in the park.
    -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
    -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
    -Holocaust Jokes
    -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
    -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
    -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
    -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
    -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Re: Negro Chilluns Mistake Ape for Their Daddy

Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
      I wonder if all these refugee blacks here in Germany will be different then the American ones...
      Most of them never were slaves. So there is even less "training".

But you also learn a lot.Like I didn't know that black people can play table tennis and yesterday two of them played table tennis in the park.
      I once saw two Negro men in the park mimicking as though they were playing chess. I laughed so hard that I pulled a muscle in my abdomen, and others gathered around to find out what was so hilarious. Some of them got the joke, some of them didn't. Negroes-- PLAYING CHESS!! It's like those paintings they sell at gas stations and flea markets that show dogs playing poker!!

Obviously the two Negroes had seen normal people with fully-functioning brains playing chess. It's somewhat touching, but still very funny that they wanted so much to be normal they tried to pretend as though they had the mental capacity to retain all the rules and strategies in chess.

I'm sorry, I'm laughing so hard right now just thinking about it-- NEGROES, PLAYING CHESS!!! I think I may have pulled another muscle just now!

Comment

Working...
      X