X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 12 reasons Harry Potter should be banned

Originally posted by OGRYAN View Post
    so you are all acting this way over a book that is a work of F-I-C-T-I-O-N. get a life pussies
    Even your corrupted and limited intellect must tell you that there are many books of fiction out there that lead to moral turpitude and the Gates of Hell.

Why do you hate the world that you would subject young children to eternal damnation?
    sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by godsdrummer View Post
      Honestly, I've read all seven books. I turned out alright, at least according to most people. I just kinda thought they were fun to read, plus doesn't good over come evil in the end? Like I said, I thought they were fun to read. I know they aren't real, so it didnt effect me. I still love Jesus and God the same, if not more. But then again, I just like to read.
      Reading ANY of those books is like begging Satan to come to hell.

Comment

Originally posted by godsdrummer View Post
        Honestly, I've read all seven books. I turned out alright, at least according to most people. I just kinda thought they were fun to read, plus doesn't good over come evil in the end? Like I said, I thought they were fun to read. I know they aren't real, so it didnt effect me. I still love Jesus and God the same, if not more. But then again, I just like to read.
        And I notice that you are still unsaved, and without a Husband to subjectify you as the Bible commands.

Better rethink your priorities, girl.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I have been Saved, granted not by your Church, as I don't exactly live in Iowa. No, I may not be married, as you know, I left my boyfriend because all he wanted was sex, and I wouldn't give it up untill I was married to him. However, Capt. Portway and I have been talking a lot lately.

I'm trying, Pastor, like I said, I just like to read. The Bible has been attached to me ever since one of out last talks, and I've read all the way through Psalms 122.

Comment

I dont think a mentally sane person would start worshipping demon after reading Harry Potter books.

Harry Potter stories are Fiction, not real. Its like if you watch a Superman movie and you jump out of the window thinking you will fly.

Oh, and what about past gods being today demons as that other user said? leviathan, baphomet, lucifer, belial...all were other religion gods that are now Christianity demons. Even the snake form of Satan was a god image in the past.

And i repeat: i dont think that reading a fiction book will make you think you are a with or a sorcerer...

Comment

Originally posted by Oniros View Post
              Oh, and what about past gods being today demons as that other user said? leviathan, baphomet, lucifer, belial...all were other religion gods that are now Christianity demons. Even the snake form of Satan was a god image in the past.
              You need to be paying attention to the King of Kings, not King Diamond. None of those guys were ever gods. There is only one Eternal God.
              May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

I mean, there were gods of another religions, not christianity gods.

Comment

You're just making that up. Besides, we only worship one God, not many gods.
                  May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                    And I notice that you are still unsaved, and without a Husband to subjectify you as the Bible commands.

Better rethink your priorities, girl.
                    rofl seriously bro get the piffle out of her with that sexist shit its people like you why women sufferd for generations under the fear of their husbands (ie. you)

Comment

Originally posted by EtErNaL DeSiCrAtIoN View Post
                      rofl seriously bro get the piffle out of her with that sexist shit its people like you why women sufferd for generations under the fear of their husbands (ie. you)
                      First off, Pastor Zeke is not your "bro". Unsaved scum like you are not our brothers.

Second, it's not "sexism" it's called "following the Bible." If you have a problem with how the Bible commands us to treat women accordingly, then take it up with God not with us.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

its people like you that started all of the KKK and other rascist groups.
                        if the rest of the world can get on with modern life maby you retards should rethink your bible...sure i believe in a greater being but in no way posible for a 'god' to to return with his spawn (jesus) to earth to tell us how to live in a corrupted way of life

Comment

lol this is retarded why would god let the world be subject to terrorism ,(i blame christians on this one) poverty and sins and if we live in the bible's vision we are subject to a life of hardship abuse from people like me (lol) and then look like retards in the proccess all so you can go to a non existant 'heaven' who said the bible was ment to taken 'literally'? (lol dnt pull the jesus card on me dicktard)

Comment

its people like you that started all of the KKK and other rascist groups.
                            if the rest of the world can get on with modern life maby you retards should rethink your bible...sure i believe in a greater being but in no way posible for a 'god' to to return with his spawn (jesus) to earth to tell us how to live in a corrupted way of life
                            Nobody here at Landover Baptist started the KKK. In fact, we abhor racism! We treat negroes, beaners, and chinks just the same as white people. If anyone is racist, it's you with your posting of racist pictures.

Of course Jesus will return. It's in the Book of Revelation. So we know He will come for a fact.

By the way, what does all of this have to do with Harry Potter? Do you read these witchcraft manuals and were offended by us speaking the hard truth about them?

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

lol this is retarded why would god let the world be subject to terrorism ,(i blame christians on this one) poverty and sins and if we live in the bible's vision we are subject to a life of hardship abuse from people like me (lol) and then look like retards in the proccess all so you can go to a non existant 'heaven' who said the bible was ment to taken 'literally'? (lol dnt pull the jesus card on me dicktard)
                              What is retarded is you. Can you repeat all that back to me in English? Is there supposed to be an argument or point hidden in all that gibberish?

Comment

I never threatened you. I just want to know why you read those Harry Potter witchcraft manuals. Don't you see that they are devouring your soul? You already speak as if you were possessed.

Son, don't you know that Jesus Christ died for you so that you may have eternal life? Life without Jesus is HELL...

Comment

Working...
                                X