X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMA: I am guilty of attempted Miscegenation. Ask me anything.

I confess that I am guilty of attempted miscegenation. I attempted to hunt a Chinese "Legendary Creature" called a "Shen Nu".

Also known as 3S, for "[born in the] Seventies, Single, and Stuck".

Should stand for "sagging succubus [with too high] standards."

I could go off on a rant all day, but instead let's make this an Ask Me Anything.
    Founder and CEO of Trickle-Down Charities™, LLC.

Current Project: Bedmates For Billionaires: Biblical eldercare straight from King David
    Goal:
    $500,000 Currently raised: $0.11 DONATE NOW! Yes, we accept Biblecoins!

True Christians™ believe they they exist to serve the Bible-revealed will of God.
    False Christians believe the Bible exists to serve their will. GOD IS NOT YOUR YES-MAN!

Re: AMA: I am guilty of attempted Miscegenation. Ask me anything.

Originally posted by Trent Harvey, Jr. View Post
    I confess that I am guilty of attempted miscegenation. I attempted to hunt a Chinese "Legendary Creature" called a "Shen Nu".

Oh dear, Brother Trent. Is this the Chinese equivalent of the Jooish American Princess?

I don't really understand what happened without being told more, but I hesitate to ask you for clarification - not only because I fear it would pain you but also (and more importantly) it might embarrass your fellow True Christians™.

I hope you have not caught any China-viri. I will pray for you.
    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
      Is this the Chinese equivalent of the Jooish American Princess?
      I don't know much about those, anne frankly I don't care. I've never known a bagel tight enough to make me do pushups. Pushups! Multiple ones! The alley cats were baffled to see me doing that, and stray creatures in this town tend to see a lot.

Current Project: Bedmates For Billionaires: Biblical eldercare straight from King David
      Goal:

True Christians™ believe they they exist to serve the Bible-revealed will of God.
      False Christians believe the Bible exists to serve their will. GOD IS NOT YOUR YES-MAN!

Comment

I could go off on a rant all day, but instead let's make this an Ask Me Anything.
        Well, what baffles me, is why would you be pursuing elderly Chinese?! I think it goes without saying, that if you are so desperate that you are willing to pursue an Oriental, shouldn't you be pursuing a young one rather than an old one?

However, doing pushups will be good for you. I'm not judging, and an alley is probably not the best place for it (the stuff on the ground, yuck!), but you should keep it up, Brother. Be sure to announce when you are able to do at least five.
        God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
        True Christians are Perfect!
        True Christian™ Love.
        Salvation™ made Easy!
        You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
        Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
        Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
        Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
        Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
        The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
        Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
        God HATES Rational Thinking!
        True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
          if you are so desperate that you are willing to pursue an Oriental, shouldn't you be pursuing a young one rather than an old one?
          It's not about desperation, it's my own high standards. White women my age have all the sex appeal of a Cabbage Patch Doll that's seen duty as a chew toy, a pin cousin, and as an improvised mop during an Irish new year's eve party.

As for the "yellowed pearls", in their 30s they look 13, in their 40s they look 14, and in their 50s they look like Yoda.

Plus, the thought of cucking those 25 million excess Chinese men who they've rejected....Just consider it my way of avenging Pearl Harbor.

Goal:

Comment

I don't think it's a good idea to get entangled with one of those dragn ladies. You never can tell what they're thinking, and I've heard that their lady parts are sideways. Disgusting!
            The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Just three questions: why, why, and why?

I mean, why not white women? Take your time answering, I'm going to be busy all evening with my lawyers. You'd think after 3 divorces my legal team would be a well-oiled machine...Must be Haunica or something.
              #forevertrump: Supporter of The Donald as president-for-life! #MAGAlomaniac!

Comment

I confess that I am guilty of attempted miscegenation.

If President Trump can let foreign women be the incubators of his seed then that overrides any earlier precedents. Which brings me to my question: why is this in the singles section?
                If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Working...
                X