X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray for President Trump, he is under attack from multidimensional Luciferian advenced beings!

He needs our prayers desperately. Please join me in prayer.

Re: Please pray for President Trump, he is under attack from multidimensional Luciferian advenced beings!

Originally posted by its_faith View Post
    http://deadstate.org/christian-autho...dvanced-beings
    He needs our prayers desperately. Please join me in prayer.
    I had not heard about this. Indeed, the President needs our prayers.
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Re: Please pray for President Trump, he is under attack from multidimensional Luciferian advenced beings!

I always knew that Democrats were of the devil, and this confirms it.

Praying.
      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
      True Christians are Perfect!
      True Christian™ Love.
      Salvation™ made Easy!
      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
      God HATES Rational Thinking!
      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

In my Multidimensional Luciferian Advanced Beings class this past semester, we learned that they are most likely to attack when in close proximity to the dreaded Pelosisaurus, also of democrat origin. As long as we cover our Esteemed Leader in prayer and the Blood of Jesus, He will be just fine. Our God is much stronger than these minions of the devil.

Heavenly Father, We just come to You Lord and hold our Worshipful President up to you Father God and we just ask You to send warring angels to fight the battles that rage against Him Father God. We just trust Your strength and omnipotence Lord at this holy season when You gave birth to Yourself Jesus. Your Word says if we ask we will receive. Trusting in that confidently we leave the matter in Your Holy Hands. Glory!
        Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
        “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
        Amen and Amen

Comment

It has been said in academia that some claim the Pelosisaurus is a myth. I am going to pray anyway.

Amen and Amen

Comment

I might be mistaken, but I don't recall any mention of "dimensions" or "aliens" or "pleisiosaurs" in the KJV1611. Sounds an awful lot like the heathen beliefs of the atheist religion to me.

Now, I'm not saying Trump isn't under attack by demons summoned by the DEMONcrats, for he certainly is.

He is already in my prayers, but I will pray extra hard! Make America Great Again by Making America Godly Again!
            I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
            Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
            But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
            From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Indeed, what is this nonsense about other "dimensions"?

It sounds to me like somebody has been getting high on nitrous oxide outside a Phish concert and writing down whatever wackadoo thing happened to pop into their head.
              WARNING:
              In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
              REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
                Indeed, what is this nonsense about other "dimensions"?

It sounds to me like somebody has been getting high on nitrous oxide outside a Phish concert and writing down whatever wackadoo thing happened to pop into their head.
                True, Brother. Or else he needs a new tinfoil helmet.
                Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                  True, Brother. Or else he needs a new tinfoil helmet.
                  Far be it from me, a mere Forum Member, to question the rantings of a True Christian. But Brother Larry's statements were un-Biblical. Perhaps his account has been hacked by heathens?

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
                    Far be it from me, a mere Forum Member, to question the rantings of a True Christian. But Brother Larry's statements were un-Biblical. Perhaps his account has been hacked by heathens?
                    I don't quite know why you quoted my response to Brother Faith Machine there, and I was in fact referring to the original poster, its_faith, and his curious choice of headgear. But never mind - you are absolutely right: far be it from you to question what Brother Larry says.
                    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

This entire thread is giving me a headache. I can't make heads or tails of what's being said here.

Comment

Since there's only One True Path (a 1-dimensional manifold), all this talk of other dimensions is blasphemous piffle.
                        If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                          I don't quite know why you quoted my response to Brother Faith Machine there, and I was in fact referring to the original poster, its_faith, and his curious choice of headgear. But never mind - you are absolutely right: far be it from you to question what Brother Larry says.
                          Sister Joanna

The Lord bless you and yours at this most blessed season.

When I posted, I was simply relating an anecdote. While I don’t mind opposition, certainly someone who is not a True Christian should not rebuff or rebuke. Did I weep over this?

No. But Jesus did. John 11:35

Do we really want the Baby Jesus weeping at Christmas? I think not. For shame! As soon as I get home from my Homers for the Holidays outreach party I will be doing some serious time on my knees.

Thank you for your Sisterly backing and do give my love to your boys and Brother Matthew.

Deeply in Him
                          BrotherLarry

Amen and Amen

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel

What's the fuss!? Covfefe! Donnie is much too powerful in his prayers to be in any kind of danger from lesser creatures. But I must agree with the strange guy above (how DO these people get unto MY forum ?) that we should concentrate our thoughts and prayers to defeat the demoncrats. The gov'men' shutdown is just the first step to turn the unfortunate midterms to our favor and to dismantle the crooked House of Common Scum.

Demoncrats must be what this gentleman is talking about on the Jim Bakker show and he is just using a new fancy term he made up. They have 3 dimensions, worship Lucifer, they are advanced in worshipping Lucifer and they are beings.

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherLarry View Post
                              While I don’t mind opposition, certainly someone who is not a True Christian should not rebuff or rebuke. Did I weep over this?

No. But Jesus did. John 11:35
                              I'm so sorry Mr. Brother Larry. What I said was unacceptable and only God can forgive me for it. True Christians are perfect and can do no wrong, why, why why was I so sinful in that moment to go against this and question one of God's chosen and made Him weep on the night before His birthday??

I'm ashamed at having been rebuked by a woman. I have taken the Christmas presents I got for myself and thrown them into the fireplace. I don't deserve them this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X