X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coronavirus, The Book of Job and Donald Trump

Originally posted by Sharktyricon View Post
    So the question remains: how is trump a modern day job?
    Well, the answer is very simple, Miss Sharky. Just as Job had so much to get over, President Trump has had to overcome the adversities and ruin that the nation was in during the Obummer era! And he did that with the leadership of .

Now, then, Dear, the Introduction Forum is that-a-way >>>>> https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16
    Attached Files
    (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Ow I forgot to reply to this:Well, I am sorry to burst your bubble, but yes, God is racist. And if you do not believe in the American Exceptionalism that makes you a traitor unworthy of living in this country

I hate to burst YOUR bubble aswell, but you do realize that all white Americans are of European descent and therefor are either anglo-saxon, germanic or Hispanic descent, while Jesus came out of a Jewish bloodline, namely the bloodline of Abraham according to the Bible. So if Jesus was racist he would not approve of white people with a eorpean descent in his path to god.
      American Exceptionalism is in my eyes nothing more then a compensation for a lack of identity and history, since American history is not a lot more then 450 - 500 years old

Comment

...American Exceptionalism is in my eyes...
        That's nice, and completely irrelevant. No one here cares about your opinion.

Find some Scripture (KJV, preferably) to support your points, and then we'll have something to discuss here at Landover.

Comment

I hate to burst YOUR bubble aswell, but you do realize that all white Americans are of European descent and therefor are either anglo-saxon, germanic or Hispanic descent, while Jesus came out of a Jewish bloodline, namely the bloodline of Abraham according to the Bible. So if Jesus was racist he would not approve of white people with a eorpean descent in his path to god.
          Dear, Jews no longer matter since they killed Jesus. Also, please note that Jesus descended from God so your bloodline argument is invalid.
          American Exceptionalism is in my eyes nothing more then a compensation for a lack of identity and history, since American history is not a lot more then 450 - 500 years old
          That's 250 years if you count since United States of America began to exist (2020-1776=244 to be exact), or over 20,000 years if you were to believe scientists with their crazy ideas about Indians before Columbus.
          God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
          True Christians are Perfect!
          True Christian™ Love.
          Salvation™ made Easy!
          You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
          Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
          Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
          Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
          Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
          The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
          Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
          God HATES Rational Thinking!
          True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

I mean job lost his physical health, literally was stricken with all kinds of soars and physical pains, trump doesn't seem to have any physical uncomfort.
            Have you ever seen that painting of Trump naked, exposing his micro-penis? That level of humiliation Job never had to face, nor was Job's creepy, snipped, Jewish pee-pee exposed to the whole world. No one has seen greater suffering than Donald J!

I wish you people would stop persecuting us with reminders of embarrassing micro-penises. No one ever treated Job this way!
            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Funny, the Bible literally tells nothing about the Jewish bloodline not being of relevance, however matthew 1: 1-17 tells the complete bloodline starting from Abraham all the way to Jesus. Also Luke 3:23-38 tells us about the bloodline of Jesus.

250 years, I guess you are right, but I gave America a couple of hundred years extra since the discovery of Columbus. But as you put it the history of America is even smaller then I've stated.

And yes I do find the American Exceptionalism totally irrelevant but since I am not the person who brought it into the conversation you can hardly pin that on me. However what I stated above is the bloodline of Jesus as stated in the Bible and nowhere does Jesus denounce the relevance of his bloodline, as a matter of fact, why would the Bible reverence to the bloodline of Jesus if it was not of meaning

Comment

Funny, the Bible literally tells nothing about the Jewish bloodline not being of relevance, however matthew 1: 1-17 tells the complete bloodline starting from Abraham all the way to Jesus. Also Luke 3:23-38 tells us about the bloodline of Jesus.
                Great job, you can google! Now open a Bible (either hard copy or you can use one of the online versions), and read these two accounts. You might notice some irregularities in the names here and there, but most importantly, I want you to focus your attention on who is the person that both genealogies lead to. You should be able to notice that they end at Joseph. Joseph, who has no genetic relation whatsoever to Jesus.

250 years, I guess you are right, but I gave America a couple of hundred years extra since the discovery of Columbus. But as you put it the history of America is even smaller then I've stated.
                Well, Columbus was neither the first human nor the first European to stumble upon the Americas, so I don't really see the point of counting since his trip.

However what I stated above is the bloodline of Jesus as stated in the Bible and nowhere does Jesus denounce the relevance of his bloodline, as a matter of fact, why would the Bible reverence to the bloodline of Jesus if it was not of meaning
                Please do read the passages you quote, and come back when you're done!
                God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                True Christians are Perfect!
                True Christian™ Love.
                Salvation™ made Easy!
                You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                God HATES Rational Thinking!
                True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Working...
                X