X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsaved Trash

Haha, if Jesus Christ himself registered as a user of these forums, you would have just declared him unsaved trash. It's a very... "interesting" system to say the least.

So how is it that I can change the whole, "Unsaved Trash" thing under my name?

Also, no editing really? booo. Ah well, I'll survive.

(sorry for the double thread, couldn't figure out how to delete/edit a tread/post. feel free to delete the other one)

Re: Unsaved Trash

Originally posted by DannyB View Post
    Haha, if Jesus Christ himself registered as a user of these forums, you would have just declared him unsaved trash. It's a very... "interesting" system to say the least.
    Jesus is God and, as such is omnipresent; ergo, He is already here.

So how is it that I can change the whole, "Unsaved Trash" thing under my name?
    By accepting Jesus' offer of immortality for your humble soul.

Also, no editing really?
    This is so that we can see your real intention, not something your mother told you to write.

So, what is your favorite Bible verse? Which church do you attend? Are you married and if so, how many children do you have?
    sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
      Jesus is God and, as such is omnipresent; ergo, He is already here.
      Yes yes, I know It was more of a, if he was physical form like he was 2000 years ago, and registered and account, he would be prematurely labeled as Unsaved Trash. All I'm saying.

By accepting Jesus' offer of immortality for your humble soul.
      So why hasn't it changed yet then? (joking sarcasm)

This is so that we can see your real intention, not something your mother told you to write.
      I understand. It's just that sometimes I'll have typos and I like to fix em after. I'll just be more careful with my spelling.

So, what is your favorite Bible verse?
      My Fav Verse: Phillipians 4:6-7

Which church do you attend?
      Church I attend is a non-denominational Church and accepts anyone from any denomination. The church tends to lean on the side of Arminianism, which I don't really mind or have a problem with. I myself, believe in in modified-Calvinism.

Are you married and if so, how many children do you have?
      I am not married, but hope to be so within the next 2 to 5 years.

Comment

Yes yes, I know It was more of a, if he was physical form like he was 2000 years ago, and registered and account, he would be prematurely labeled as Unsaved Trash. All I'm saying.

So why hasn't it changed yet then? (joking sarcasm)

I understand. It's just that sometimes I'll have typos and I like to fix em after. I'll just be more careful with my spelling.

My Fav Verse: Phillipians 4:6-7

Church I attend is a non-denominational Church and accepts anyone from any denomination. The church tends to lean on the side of Arminianism, which I don't really mind or have a problem with. I myself, believe in in modified-Calvinism.

I am not married, but hope to be so within the next 2 to 5 years.
        Why aren't you in the armed forces?
        Matthew:
        5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
        5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
        10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
        10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eliot mayfield View Post
          Why aren't you in the armed forces?
          I'm not in the Canadian armed forces because that's not where God has called me to be. I have no desire to be apart of the armed forces, and wouldn't unless it was lawfully mandated due to war. He has placed other desires in me that I am currently pursuing and fulfilling in my life.

Comment

have no desire to be apart of the armed forces.
            I'm sure they're happy not having you.
            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

So, even though you are a Canuck, you feel Canada is not worth fighting for? I can understand that. Certainly you could instead join the US Marine Corps, couldn't you? Any reason you have not done it yet. You know you are not getting any younger. One hundred pound packs get noticed on your back when you are a little older than I.
              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

What's with all the Canucks wandering in here these days? Seems like every second new poster is from the frigid north. It's starting to push the limits of probability.

Anyway, welcome, and try not to bring any more shame on our nation than the other walk-ins already have. I'm getting tired of having to apologize for you all.

Comment

Before responding to the other posts, I need to speak to Ezekiel Bathfire, who gave me negative reputation points. This was their reasoning of "why" I deserve the neg rep was:

Do NOT lead sinners astray!
                  Really now? That's not at all a reason why. There's no thread that it even points to. No specific post. No bible verse. Nothing. I ask, what was it that I said that would merit negative reputation AND would caused me to "lead sinners astray". Thanks

To Nobar King, I'm not even going to ask what you meant.

Originally posted by James Hutchins
                  So, even though you are a Canuck, you feel Canada is not worth fighting
                  Not once did I say I don't feel Canada is worth fighting for. I'm extremely grateful that I've been blessed to live here in such a country that allows my to worship freely without the fear that someone is going to burst into my house and shoot my family and I. I'm thankful for all the soldiers who are out there and allowing Canada to remain a free country. I thank them and God for their sacrifices. But as long as I don't have to be in the military, I won't. God has different plans for me, just like how he hasn't called us all to be astronauts.

Originally posted by Brother Avatar
                  Anyway, welcome, and try not to bring any more shame on our nation ...
                  Thank you for your welcoming. Unfortunately only the inhabitants of your country is responsible for either the shame or honor it bring upon itself. Sorry mate, I can't help with that.

-------------------------------------------

Also I'm still waiting for my original question to be answered. How do I get my subtitle to be changed from Unsaved Trash to something else. Hopefully you all here aren't under the presumption that what your salvation is solely based on what;

1. Favorite Bible verse is
                  2. Church you got too
                  3. whether your married or serve in the military
                  4. what bible translation you carry

Lets get real here, surely God won't judge someone's eternal salvation based off these things at all.

Comment

Thank you for your welcoming. Unfortunately only the inhabitants of your country is responsible for either the shame or honor it bring upon itself. Sorry mate, I can't help with that.
                    You are an inhabitant of my country. We are both Canadian.

Now tell me, where in Canada do you live? Who did you vote for in the last election? What did you think of our Governor-General eating a piece of raw seal heart? What do you think of the Newfoundland seal hunt?

And most importantly, how do you feel about your tax dollars being used to support a universal health care system that provides free abortions on demand?

As for your subtitle, it may be changed if and when we're convinced you are a real Christian and not some troll. We get a lot of those. Don't be offended or take it personally.

Comment

Before responding to the other posts, I need to speak to Ezekiel Bathfire, who gave me negative reputation points. This was their reasoning of "why" I deserve the neg rep was:
                      Do not lead sinners astray
                      You gave the poorest attempt a humor I have seen for some time:
                      Haha, if Jesus Christ himself registered as a user of these forums, you would have just declared him unsaved trash.
                      You seem to think that you could make light of Our Savior who died temporarily for the likes of you.

Others seeing this will ape the style and the tone of Landover might descend into that of a Babylonian brothel.
                      sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

FYI, Jesus IS a member of this forum, and He reads these posts each and every day.

I'm wondering why you started an introduction thread and so far have not had the common decency to introduce yourself. All you've done is spew hatred and been judgmental and demanding.

What church do you attend? Aside from being a foreigner, what sins and perversions have you wallowed in? Tell us about yourself.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

You gave the poorest attempt a humor I have seen for some time:
                          You seem to think that you could make light of Our Savior who died temporarily for the likes of you.

Others seeing this will ape the style and the tone of Landover might descend into that of a Babylonian brothel.
                          Ok. Then obviously you missed the point completely of why I stated such a thing. It wasn't for your humor. If you want to read lousy humor, read everyones else responses to my post. Wow.

Your probably not wondering why I made the comment about Jesus. What you do on to other people you do on to Jesus. By instantly labeling other as "Unsaved Trash", you might as well be calling Jesus that. Jesus doesn't consider the people he died for trash.

Also, I have received an infraction for:
                          Attempting to engage in debate on God's favorite forum
                          Really? God's favorite forum? Yes.. because God looks looking at this smiley ->
                          and this one ->
                          and you can't forget this one

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                            FYI, [URL="http://www.landoverbaptist.net/member.php?u=5625"]All you've done is spew hatred
                            Hatred? really? The moment someone registers, they are labeled, "Unsaved trash".... and your going to say I've been "spewing hatred?".

A little hypocritical you think?

Comment

Unsaved trash like you should be more modest and acknowledge that you are worthless and heading to Hell. You should realize you are a sinner and Christ will send you to Hell if you don't change. Perhaps then, we could look on you with empathy and help guide you into becoming a True Christian(tm) someday. But since you have been spewing hatred since you have come here (Pastor Zeke isn't the only one who saw that), you wonder why we are put off a bit by you?

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Working...
                              X