X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants

Originally posted by InLoveWithChrisChan View Post
    Ha! Do house and yard work in a skirt then get back to me on that one..
    That's what most women around the globe do.

What's your point, exactly?
    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
    True Christians are Perfect!
    True Christian™ Love.
    Salvation™ made Easy!
    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
    God HATES Rational Thinking!
    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
      Why would any woman even want to wear pants? I mean, if she's trying to disguise her thick, ugly ankles then the temporary answer is longer skirts (which won't fool her husband, the only man whose opinion matters) but the only permanent solution is a combination of exercise and prayer. Pants won't help her in the long run.
      Ever heard of chub rub? It's wear your thighs rub together with friction to the point where it's painful. Besides if you're excercising it's hard to do so and matain modesty in a skirt. Besides all the women who you know don't have husbands and have to do all kinds or work around the house. Do you honestly think it's practical to do yard work in skirt?

Comment

A valiant effort but sadly the current failed years ago

this globe will never come on

they've decommissioned the power station

Comment

Ever heard of chub rub? It's wear your thighs rub together with friction to the point where it's painful.
          Is it something experienced by chubby women? If they tried some yard work they'd loose all that extra fat!
          God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
          True Christians are Perfect!
          True Christian™ Love.
          Salvation™ made Easy!
          You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
          Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
          Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
          Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
          Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
          The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
          Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
          God HATES Rational Thinking!
          True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
            Is it something experienced by chubby women? If they tried some yard work they'd loose all that extra fat!
            uh I have pcos and been at differing weights I've been both skinny and fat at some point chub rub can happen to happen to anyone.

Pcos polycystic ovarian syndrome. I've mostly gained weight on my meds and lost it when off them. If anything never ever take birth control it really piffles you up.

Besides you don't necessarily HAVE to be chubby you can have really thick thighs. Although one thing I've learned if drescode at work calls for it powder and with in my panty hose if I'm wearing a longer skirt I slip some panty liners into to them with the adhesive sides attached to my inner thighs so that way they're not rubbing against bare skin.

Comment

uh I have pcos...polycystic...
              What did you do to make Jesus give you that?

Comment

Laughing at I Corinthians 6:19 probably
                or should that be prolbaby

Comment

Ever heard of chub rub? It's wear your thighs rub together with friction to the point where it's painful. Besides if you're excercising it's hard to do so and matain modesty in a skirt. Besides all the women who you know don't have husbands and have to do all kinds or work around the house. Do you honestly think it's practical to do yard work in skirt?
                  How can you get 'chub rub' if you're wearing proper modest underwear?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Farmer View Post
                    How can you get 'chub rub' if you're wearing proper modest underwear?

Nobody wears bloomers any more at the very most I wear granny panties but even still they don't cover the thighs. But hey you gave me a good idea thanks!

Comment

I am NOT wearing a frickin' skirt everywhere during my daily life. Jeans and leggings are fine.

Comment

It may be that denim as a fabric is suitable for some garments. Jeans however are intended to accentuate that which should be concealed. Leggings are even worse. God explains that the correct response is shame, not showing it off.
                        I Timothy 2:8-11 I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting. In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; but with good works. Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                          It may be that denim as a fabric is suitable for some garments. Jeans however are intended to accentuate that which should be concealed. Leggings are even worse. God explains that the correct response is shame, not showing it off.
                          I Timothy 2:8-11 I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting. In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; but with good works. Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
                          I can see what you're saying here, so if it's worth anything I just mainly wear them for comfort and convenience not really to show off anything. I also wear longer T-shirts and a sweatshirt that covers to about half my thigh (The sweatshirt, not the Tee) It's fairly modest.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoutman03 View Post
                            I can see what you're saying here, so if it's worth anything I just mainly wear them for comfort and convenience not really to show off anything. I also wear longer T-shirts and a sweatshirt that covers to about half my thigh (The sweatshirt, not the Tee) It's fairly modest.
                            Just "fairly" modest? That's not good enough for Jesus. Spandex leggings are for whores and sluts. You might as well just spraypaint everything below the waist and strut around without any pants at all, same thing. An old alcoholic man in my town tried that and is now on the sex offender registry. Why should you be allowed to get away with it? Exhibitionist pervert.
                            I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
                            Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
                            But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
                            From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

I'm glad the "leggings" aspect has been covered. Next must be the shame angle. Regardless of what you wear, a fursuit, the burqa or wriggling hose..even your hairstyle and choice of adornment is covered in The Bible..God is explicit that you must be ashamed. Not just when you get home after an all-night warehouse party wondering did you lose something? or never take it out in the first place? what day is it anyway? and so on but even when serving The Pastors afternoon tea. Ashamed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pastors.png
Views:	1
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	1922765Click image for larger version

ID:	1922765

The Bible explains why. Can you find a reference? There's one in Genesis 3 ..

Comment

Working...
                              X