X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Naan

Face of Jesus appears in naan bread

It's been a busy time for the face of Christ recently, appearing on an iron, in a bruise, on a car window - and now on a naan bread in a curry house in Surrey.

We should be so lucky

sigpic

God loves me so much
    that he killed his only son so I can live forever.

Re: Holy Naan

There must be a lot wrong in the world for Jesus appearing so often nowadays.
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Luci Morningstar View Post

It's been a busy time for the face of Christ recently, appearing on an iron, in a bruise, on a car window - and now on a naan bread in a curry house in Surrey.

We should be so lucky

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/808516-...-in-naan-bread
      It looks more like that vagrant that used to hang about near old Hessmeier place. He had a thing about frogs if I recall rightly – kept ‘em in his pockets. He had zits on his forehead in just those places.

If you ever find anything like this, sell it to a catlick; they'll pay good money for it and then start praying to it, offering sacrifices and burning incense near it. As they're damned anyway, I see no harm in it.
      sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Luci Morningstar View Post

We should be so lucky

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/808516-...-in-naan-bread
        That's not JESUS it's Cher!
        sigpic

Tweet me Here
        My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
          It looks like Cher's cooter!
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

No surprise here that on old Limey is still eating Hindoo food.
            Matthew 7:15
            Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
              I do believe Sister Daisy Mae is right!

Click image for larger version

Name:	cherheader01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	1909428
              Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

Working...
              X