X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everybody

Greeting to all of you. I am not a Christian. I am Muslim and Iwant to join you here. I always believe that Peace will occur when we listen toeach other.
    Thanks
    Please help me to accept you!

Re: Hi everybody

Originally posted by Shahrani View Post
    Greeting to all of you. I am not a Christian. I am Muslim and Iwant to join you here. I always believe that Peace will occur when we listen toeach other.
    Thanks
    Why would I want to listen to a child-molesting pee-drinker like Mohambone (piss be upon him)?

That's just retarded.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
    sigpic

Comment

Um, hi?

Has your wife reached puberty yet?
      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Is that how Jesus Pease be upon him teach how to reply to the others. I havemany American friends and I know they are not like you.

Comment

I havemany American friends and I know they are not like you.
          They are not Americans or they are not your friends. Have you heard of the FBI - you will soon.

Comment

Is that how Jesus Pease be upon him teach how to reply to the others. I havemany American friends and I know they are not like you.
            Why do you want to throw peas on Jesus. Why do you disrespect Him in this way. I thought that you mohammabamas were supposed to have nothing but respect for Jesus as he is one of YOUR Prophets.

Have you come here to become apostate and welcome the True God into your life?
            Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Comment

I was shocked by what you have done to me.

That is not fair.

Why did you mislead the other and put a profile picture for Binladinin my profile?

Please take it out

I talk nicely and I did not insult anyone.

You are talking about Peace and listening and you do not even thinkabout it.

The lady who asks me about my wife age she is like my age.

The first guy who insults me and my profit I just want to say."My friend if you just read about him from the right source you will finda great man who tries to spread the peace. If you read for those who wants tospread the hate and fights then it is your choice but be fair at lease with menow"

Comment

Just stay online a few more minutes until they get a lock. Just a few more minutes... Try not to kill anyone (or yourself) in the meantime.

Comment

Stop pretending to be our friend, sand nigra. You want us all to be Muslims. That's what your faith says. So you want us to go to Hell for not believing in Jesus.

John 3:18-21 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
                  And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
                  For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
                  But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Why do you want us to ignore the word of Jesus? Why do you want us to burn with you in Hell? How can we be friends if you persist in your false faith?
                  sigpic
                  Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                  The truth about volcanos
                  Sex and debauchery in public schools
                  Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                  God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                  Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Tomas Torquemada

How can I if everybody here is just insulting.

Do you think I will belief in a religion while the best presenters talk likethat above things?

I love Jesus and I respect him and I still belief he is coming back once. Ido not think if he sees me he will insult me. I belief he will listen to me andthat I love him. He will tell me the truth in a very peaceful way. Just becauseI love him.

Comment

Tomas Torquemada

Do you think I will belief in a religion while the best presenters talk likethat above things?

I love Jesus and I respect him and I still belief he is coming back once. Ido not think if he sees me he will insult me. I belief he will listen to me andthat I love him. He will tell me the truth in a very peaceful way. Just becauseI love him.
                      So you think Jesus is the son of God? Yes or No!
                      sigpic
                      Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                      The truth about volcanos
                      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Tomas Torquemada

Doesn't matter how much you love Him, dear. If you don't believe He is the Son of God, died for our sins, was resurrected again, floated up through the atmosphere into Heaven, and accept Him as your LORD and Master, then you are bound to an eternity of Hell.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already,
                        because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
                        John 3:18
                        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

First please take out binladin picture if you ever belief inothers freedom

You said (Doesn't matter how much you love Him, dear.If you don't believe He is the Son of God, died for our sins, was resurrectedagain, floated up through the atmosphere into Heaven, and accept Him as yourLORD and Master, then you are bound to an eternity of Hell.)

And I said (our LORD is much merciful than your judgmentand he will forgive me if I did mistake I am not intended to do)

You said (So you think Jesus is the son of God? Yes or No!)

I said (if you belief in others freedom then the answer is no. Ibelief "as many Christians" that Jesus is a profit not GOD)

Comment

And I said (our LORD is much merciful than your judgmentand he will forgive me if I did mistake I am not intended to do)
                            Says who?

And why do you call Him "Our" LORD?

He's not yours. You've rejected Him. You've trivialized Him and reduced Him to a mere prophet, second to your Mohammed (piss be upon his child-raping head).

Comment

There you go! You deny Christ therefore you are a foul, blasphemous heathen.

Matthew 10:32-34 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
                              But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
                              Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Jesus doesn't want me to be your friend or to be at peace with you. You are either with Jesus or against Him. He is coming soon (as he has been for the last 2000 years) and if you are still saying He is not the son of God it's pretty bad for your soul.

2 Corinthians 6:14-15 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
                              And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

God's word makes it crystal clear what to do when confronted with a filthy heathen, especially one whispering words of dark seduction to worshipping perverted child molesting fake prophets.

Now are you here to find out how to praise Jesus or do you need to leave and go back to drinking camel piss?
                              sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                              God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Working...
                              X