X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GOTH WILL DESTROY YOUR CHILD!

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
    When you learn how to make friends, I'm sure the True Christians™ will welcome you.

Pro-tip: starting off with blasphemy isn't the best choice.
    Just advising of what blasphemy exits this is a forum about goth destroying children correct? I was showing a part of the culture...although if you want to get down to it there are many "goth" genres that falls into the black metal which is more extreme

Comment

Clearly, I have established myself as no friend to the Goth community. But "Mucosal Mary" is so banal in her attempt to be off putting that they should think about tightening their membership standards.

Most amusing is the fact that she thinks we make Christians look bad, while she takes bodily fluids talk to the point of making other Goths look good.
      His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by Villalo69 View Post
        this is a forum about goth destroying children correct?
        Wrong.

This is a forum about the Bible. Everything else is superfluous.

In this thread we address the relation of Goth subculture with what is said in the Bible. If you have something to say on the topic, please go ahead. But refrain from posting links to websites or images NSFC.
        1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

I realize arguing is pointless im just taking in your views and commenting to find out more information

Comment

Originally posted by Villalo69 View Post
            Just advising of what blasphemy exits this is a forum about goth destroying children correct? I was showing a part of the culture...although if you want to get down to it there are many "goth" genres that falls into the black metal which is more extreme
            Christians do not come in genres. There is just one type of Christian, the person who accepts God's teaching in The Bible and understands why only Jesus could atone for our envenomed nature. We were poisoned by sin but Jesus set us free.

I can't seem to find your intro. thread anywhere; here is a handy link.

Comment

how?

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchsmartie View Post
                how?
                How about you read the 26 pages of this thread before asking questions which have already been answered?
                God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                True Christians are Perfect!
                True Christian™ Love.
                Salvation™ made Easy!
                You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                God HATES Rational Thinking!
                True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchsmartie View Post
                  how?
                  Have you ever seen a goth?

Comment

Working...
                  X