X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kindly Pray That Witches Stop Tormenting This Preacher!

Oh, my word. When Agatha (my sister) called me this morning, with this very alarming news, I was shocked. Aggie then sent me an article that discusses how a preacher in Tennessee is so very bravely dealing with witches in his congregation. Yes, witches! I know that this is 2022, but the devil is working overtime, and we must be aware of any and all possible attacks.

I Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:"

I will include a snippet of the article here:

The offering was over and the worship team at Global Vision Bible Church had just finished singing “Oh How I Love Jesus” when the Rev. Greg Locke began telling his church about his conversations with demons. Those demons, he said, had revealed the names of a group of “full-blown, spell-casting” witches who’d been sent to infiltrate Global Vision, a nondenominational church east of Nashville, Tennessee, where Locke is pastor.
    https://religionnews.com/2022/02/15/...in-his-church/

This is absolutely terrifying, and it is my prayer that the people here at will seek the , and find refuge from similar demonic attacks.

Proverbs 18:10 "The name of the is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe."

Ephesians 6:11 "Put on the whole armour of , that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil."

I must mention that this courageous preacher — Reverend Greg Locke — recently was attacked by the devil again, at his book-burning ceremony, when a demon-possessed pervert tossed a copy of the blessed onto the fires!

A controversial Tennessee pastor led a book burning on Wednesday night to fight “demonic influences”, with a crowd incinerating copies of books including Harry Potter and Twilight.

“We are well aware what we are stepping into. Bring it all. Stop allowing demonic influences into your home,” pastor and pro-Trump conspiracy theorist Greg Locke wrote in a Facebook post that has since been removed.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...tennessee?s=09

Here is the video clip of the incident with the Unsaved Trash interrupting the holy ceremony. Kindly ensure that the kiddies are out of the room if you play this! The devil will not get away with such evil, and that's why we need to pray, more than ever, that his days shall end quickly!

(Mrs.) Isabella White
    Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Re: Kindly Pray That Witches Stop Tormenting This Preacher!

As a Catholic i support this pastor actions against vampire mormons.

Comment

I still remember when witches tried to infiltrate Landover Baptist in the 1990s. Pastor Deacon Fred, glowing with the righteous fire of the Lord, looked every woman in the congregation in the eye to identify the witches. For legal reasons I can't discuss what happened to them, but, suffice it to say, Exodus 22:18 tells us "thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." Coincidentally, all of the witches were from families that were delinquent in their tithing.
      The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
        Coincidentally, all of the witches were from families that were delinquent in their tithing.
        That's no coincidence, Brother - demons (which governed the witches' families) were stealing the money from going where it belongs, the Landover Baptist Church coffers in the Flint Mansion.
        God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
        True Christians are Perfect!
        True Christian™ Love.
        Salvation™ made Easy!
        You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
        Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
        Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
        Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
        Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
        The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
        Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
        God HATES Rational Thinking!
        True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
          all of the witches were from families that were delinquent in their tithing.
          Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
          That's no coincidence, Brother - demons (which governed the witches' families) were stealing the money from going where it belongs, the Landover Baptist Church coffers in the Flint Mansion.
          From what I have read, in the old OLD days, many of the women brought up on witchcraft charges had significant wealth and property. This suggests that they were successful in monetizing their dark arts.

Witches nowadays are inept businesswomen or outright communists.
          His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
            From what I have read, in the old OLD days, many of the women brought up on witchcraft charges had significant wealth and property. This suggests that they were successful in monetizing their dark arts.
            Witches nowadays are inept businesswomen or outright communists.
            You are correct, Sister Handy. Exposing and burning witches was profitable business back in Salem. Wive would start rumors, husbands bring charges and those who were successful in burning a witch got to split up and sell her assets.

While today, rumors start about some women having money I'm inclined to agree there is no money in the witch business. Bring charges of witchcraft and you have to pass all kinds of legal barriers. President Trump has shown us all how to make money without convicting witches.
            Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
              President Trump has shown us all how to make money without convicting witches.
              Yes, unfortunately he never did get around to fulfilling his campaign promise of putting Crooked Hillary behind bars. Every second that nasty bitch breathes the free air is another lash on Christ's back.
              I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
              Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
              But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
              From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
                Yes, unfortunately he never did get around to fulfilling his campaign promise of putting Crooked Hillary behind bars. Every second that nasty bitch breathes the free air is another lash on Christ's back.
                Yes, the fact that our beloved President Trump did not lock up that ary Clinton woman is most tragic, dear Brother Lukes. But, one has only to look at our President's very busy and hectic schedule, and then it would be obvious that — even with best intentions — there was no opportunity to imprison that witch.

And, it's made even worse by the LIE-beral detractors on the DEMON-rat side, who make up ridiculous, insulting things — such as this!

(Mrs.) Isabella White
                Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
                  Yes, the fact that our beloved President Trump did not lock up that ary Clinton woman is most tragic, dear Brother Lukes.

And, it's made even worse by the LIE-beral detractors on the DEMON-rat side, who make up ridiculous, insulting things — such as this!
                  Your post summarizes perhaps the greatest injustice of the century, Sister Isabella. It is that several of President Trump's patriotic staff members are now behind bars and Hillary roams free.

As the picture you posted says, she testified for eleven hours. Why were our Republican leaders unable to put her in prison? We know the emails had everything they needed. They just did not deliver justice.
                  Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Your post summarizes perhaps the greatest injustice of the century, Sister Isabella. It is that several of President Trump's patriotic staff members are now behind bars and Hillary roams free.

As the picture you posted says, she testified for eleven hours. Why were our Republican leaders unable to put her in prison? We know the emails had everything they needed. They just did not deliver justice.
                    How many of the noble Republican leaders who attended that interrogation have since been struck down with death or disease or debt? Because you just know that she called down a curse on every Christian male who was there in her presence.

That's how she has gotten away with murdering her enemies for all these years. She either uses witchcraft in some direct manner or uses it after the fact to cover the evidence up and confuse the investigators. There have been whispers for ages, of course. Not that I listen to gossip, mind you. That would be beneath me as a True Christian Woman(tm). But when I overhear a softly voiced accusation like that, am I supposed to ignore it?
                    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

As I see it, dear Brother Mayor Hold, that Clinton woman is one of many, many persons who have been getting away with so much disturbing, illegal activity. She is not the only one who should be locked up! You might remember when our beloved President Trump revealed that his Trump Tower had been wire-tapped by that Obummer interloper. So, I think it's just common knowledge that never-a-real-President Obummer had been helping her with espionage efforts. And, who knows what information his spying incidents had found; details, which later had been put onto that woman's email server?!
                      Attached Files

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

Working...
                      X