X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VERY upsetting:

Found at some evil place, I will not link you there

QUOTE:

In our church of Atheism (praise the toward) our pastor has been out of jail for nearly two years without any further accusations.

My mother says it is because we are primitive Laptists.
    My father says it is because our pastor is pretty fast.
    My mother says my father stays on his side of the bed tonight.

https://youtu.be/JarQf5kcUgY

Re: VERY upsetting:

It gets worse. I think it's called a smooch.

Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.

Comment

Wow. This is the worst thread in our forum since that time that a bunch of Jews invaded to try to convince us that Jesus didn't exist.

I think we can all agree that atheists are sinning losers who have no morality, and that Christian pastors just don't end up in jail, except when they're set up the way Chuck Colson, Kent Hovind, and Jim and Tammy Bakker were.
      The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
        Wow. This is the worst thread in our forum since that time that a bunch of Jews invaded to try to convince us that Jesus didn't exist.

I think we can all agree that atheists are sinning losers who have no morality, and that Christian pastors just don't end up in jail, except when they're set up the way Chuck Colson, Kent Hovind, and Jim and Tammy Bakker were.
        The worst kind of atheist is one who read The KJV Bible in its entirety and still doesn’t believe it. You know, those arrogant atheists. They’re (Lord excuse my language I’m about to use) dicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rutherford View Post
          The worst kind of atheist is one who read The KJV Bible in its entirety and still doesn’t believe it. You know, those arrogant atheists. They’re (Lord excuse my language I’m about to use) dicks.
          I know, right??? And they are so pesky with all their questions about supposed "contradictions" in the Bible (where there can't be any because the Holy Bible is the Word of God and therefore infallible), it's just insufferable!
          God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
          True Christians are Perfect!
          True Christian™ Love.
          Salvation™ made Easy!
          You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
          Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
          Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
          Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
          Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
          The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
          Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
          God HATES Rational Thinking!
          True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rutherford View Post
            The worst kind of atheist is one who read The KJV Bible in its entirety and still doesn’t believe it.
            Amen! Though, to tell the truth, I wish more Christians would read the Bible cover-to-cover. As Jesus said, ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free!
            The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
              Amen! Though, to tell the truth, I wish more Christians would read the Bible cover-to-cover. As Jesus said, ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free!
              Amen, Brother! That would certainly cut the number of false fluffy-bunny Christians, wouldn't it? They could no longer claim that God is some sort of a free-love-for-all hippie!
              God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
              True Christians are Perfect!
              True Christian™ Love.
              Salvation™ made Easy!
              You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
              Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
              Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
              Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
              Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
              The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
              Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
              God HATES Rational Thinking!
              True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                Amen, Brother! That would certainly cut the number of false fluffy-bunny Christians, wouldn't it? They could no longer claim that God is some sort of a free-love-for-all hippie!
                It is kind of funny how many people run around proclaiming their love and devotion to God but make no real effort to get to know Him.

They are a little bit like fanboys who watch movies and think that somehow they "know" the actors as people. No, strike that. These people who claim to love and obey God haven't bothered to read the book that He had written about Himself. But they sure are fans!

Can you imagine belonging to a fan club for some movie star and NOT reading a book that he had written? Yeah, maybe you read other books about the guy that were written by other people, but you decided to skip reading the one book authored by the actual person whom your fan club is centered around.
                His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

I noticed that a certain atheist who posted nothing more than a question mark in this thread had his post removed. Perhaps he saw the light and is trying to correct his oppressive ways?

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                    It is kind of funny how many people run around proclaiming their love and devotion to God but make no real effort to get to know Him.

They are a little bit like fanboys who watch movies and think that somehow they "know" the actors as people. No, strike that. These people who claim to love and obey God haven't bothered to read the book that He had written about Himself. But they sure are fans!
                    I see. So it's free love for trans but not for the rest?

To watch film stars and think you love them or know them in some way is not the same as if you think they love you back. Do you mean to say God's love is like that?
                    Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Fag View Post
                      I see. So it's free love for trans but not for the rest?

To watch film stars and think you love them or know them in some way is not the same as if you think they love you back. Do you mean to say God's love is like that?
                      I mean to say that the Bible tells us that God loves us. In order to know about God's love, you need to read the Bible. And if you really read the Bible, you will know about God.

Lots of people talk about God and claim to know God's character, but they haven't read the entire book that God gave to us to tell us who He is and what He wants.

If someone doesn't want to believe in God, that's one thing. But if someone claims to believe in God and then goes around spouting all sorts of things about God that are not supported--or are directly contradicted--by information in the Bible which is our only source of information about God, then I have a problem with them.

I call such people stupid, or deluded or hypocritical.
                      His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

There once was a poet named Peter,
                        Whose wife was so foul he'd not... bring her flowers,
                        He'd write her some sonnets and buy her some bonnets
                        A bidet was the best way to help her pass the hours.

You poets and your crazy jazz approach... still dong the occasional stand-up routine in L.A.? Word has it you have been hanging around Our Lady of Angels and sneaking into confession again. Good for you. By the way, sanctus rhymes with, roughly, spanked us.

Bless you, my æmettig vessel,
                        Father Mo

A Cardinal in the making.

Comment

@ Post #12

But did he know her in a past life?

Comment

Working...
                          X