X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT

Originally posted by Ofc. Don W. Richards View Post

I had similar results with the paper. The Bible doesn't mention anything about static electricity, so I think it's safe to assume the devil is trying to confuse you.

Oh gosh I do have to direct you to scripture on this one, Brother.

Arc of The Covenant. The Book of Exodus and also Leviticus, Numbers and 1 Kings, just to name a few. God invented electricity after all so, he was sure going to talk about it!

We True Christians aren't confused so easily by paper sticking to balloons, yet it is so easy for scientists to be confused by their telescopes and carbon dating. It really shows you how dumb they are.
    Amen Brother!! Satan is always testing us, but with the Lord ALWAYS in mind, we don't fall for such chicanery! I live in Australia (supposedly "down under") and I am yet to fall off the Earth!!

YIC,

Mrs.P.Wintersnow

There's Jesus here,
    Just see what He offers me....
    Down here my sins forgiven,
    Up there a home in heaven
    Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
      2) Blow!
      Since if the Earth is supposedly a sphere, it naturally comes to assume what would happen to people below the equator, like in Australia? Since they are underneath the sphere, wouldn't they fall off? This is where scientists come up with mumbo-jumbo like "gravity" and "centrifugal force" to explain away their theories. So, the scientists want you to think that because the earth is so much more massive than people or things, that people will naturally "stick" to the bottom of the earth because of gravity.

This can be disproved very simply. Get a balloon and inflate it as big as possible. It will be a spherical shape. Now, take a piece of paper and try to rip, tear, or cut the tiniest speck of paper possible. This paper represents a human being, much smaller in mass to the balloon, which represents the Earth. Now try and place the small piece of paper to the underside of the balloon. What happens? It falls off!

That's right. Even though the balloon is so much bigger in mass, it cannot hold the tiny paper. So if the Earth was a sphere, no one could live below the equator because they would fall off.

Rev. Jim Osborne

No no no! The object which now is a ballon has to have a GREATER amount of mass. A ballon can't possibly suck things to it that are much smaller.
      That would be same with mountains, stuff doesn't get sucked to them because they are smaller. The mountains are also not big enough for this.
      This space reserved for Scripture -- Admin

Comment

Originally posted by B.Y.O.B View Post
        No no no! The object which now is a ballon has to have a GREATER amount of mass. A ballon can't possibly suck things to it that are much smaller.
        That would be same with mountains, stuff doesn't get sucked to them because they are smaller. The mountains are also not big enough for this.
        What are you talking about? The silly theory of gravity, debunked here, teaches that objects attract each other, and heavier objects pull stronger than lighter objects. The balloon test proves that gravity therefore is a lie, as well as that the earth can't possibly be a globe.
        Sweet Lord Jesus,
        I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
        Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
        Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
        Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
        Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
        Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
        Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by True Disciple View Post
          What are you talking about? The silly theory of gravity, debunked here, teaches that objects attract each other, and heavier objects pull stronger than lighter objects. The balloon test proves that gravity therefore is a lie, as well as that the earth can't possibly be a globe.
          As i said the object with gravity that pulls everything too it has be much much MUCH bigger to even gain the power of gravity.

The moon for example is alot smaller and therefore has a lesser gravity pull which actually is not great at all even though it's pretty big.

Comment

As i said the object with gravity that pulls everything too it has be much much MUCH bigger to even gain the power of gravity.

The moon for example is alot smaller and therefore has a lesser gravity pull which actually is not great at all even though it's pretty big.
            Typical gravitationist cop-out. Just make the objects that display gravity so big that you cannot possibly ever measure it.
            Sweet Lord Jesus,
            Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
            Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
            Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)

Amen.

Comment

Typical gravitationist cop-out. Just make the objects that display gravity so big that you cannot possibly ever measure it.
              That's how big it has to be.

Comment

That's how big it has to be.
                Have you even bothered to read my essay about gravity?
                Sweet Lord Jesus,

Amen.

Comment

Have you even bothered to read my essay about gravity?
                  I read till the second part where you mentioned the devil, that's where i stopped reading because there is no devil -.-
                  Have you ever seen him?

Comment

I noticed the poster of this thread: Jim Osbourne.

His signature picture has a ''round'' earth on it.

Comment

I noticed the poster of this thread: Jim Osbourne. His signature picture has a ''round'' earth on it.
                      We never denied the Earth to be round. We never said it was something like a triangle or rectangle either. You really should pay more attention.
                      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

The earth is as round as a silver dollar, and just as flat.
                        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Even the Mooselims know the Earth is flat.
                          They face East and pray to some big rock in Mooselimville. If the Earth was round then the Prayers would go into space.

Comment

As the good Brothers Cranky and and James Hutchins has pointed out, the earth is flat, but can also be round at the same time.

These pictures show the difference between a round and flat earth and one that is supposedly spherical.

and

You see? As Rev. Jim's experiment with the balloon has shown, if it were spherical (like a ball) people and ships..etc would just fall off!

S0, this proves that God, The KJV1611 and Rev. Jim (AS USUAL) is right.

YIC,

Mrs.P.Wintersnow.

There's Jesus here,
                            Just see what He offers me....
                            Down here my sins forgiven,
                            Up there a home in heaven
                            Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

Only crazy people do not believe that the Earth is flat. Another good experiment is bouncing a ball. The ball come back straight up like it does if you bounce it on a table. If the Earth was round the ball would bounce away like if you bounced it on a larger ball.

Comment

I actually tried this, Brother, but the speck of paper stuck on the bottom. I am a little confused now, could it be that it is because of "electrostatic force," which is something atheists babble about when something does anything that can't be explained by gravity, or is it Satan messing things up again?
                                Try using a beach ball instead of a balloon. This eliminates the problem.

It's definately Satan messing things up again. God hates balloons, so any experiment you try to do usign them is bound to fail!

And it shall come to pass in the day of the LORD's sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel (Zephaniah 1:8)

God hates people who dress in strange apparel, so He hates clowns. And clowns blow up balloons, so He hates balloons. Simple as that.

Comment

Working...
                                X