X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Study proves blue eyed white people are smarter.

Godless scientists finally get one right.

As we all know, our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ was blue eyed, white and pure.

Now we have proof of what we always knew.

Why blue-eyed boys (and girls) are so brilliant

They claim those with blue eyes are more likely to sparkle academically than those with brown.
    They are more intelligent and gain more qualifications because they study more effectively and perform better in exams.
    In reaction time trials conducted by U.S. scientists, the brown-eyed performed better, making them more likely to succeed at activities such as football, hockey and rugby.
    But the researchers concluded that those with lighter eyes appeared to be better strategic thinkers.
    Blue-eyed boys and girls proved to be more successful in activities that required them to plan and structure their time, such as golf, cross-country running - and studying for exams.
    I bow down and thank God every day for making me blue eyed and gorgeous, just like Jesus.
    Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Re: Study proves blue eyed white people are smarter.

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    Godless scientists finally get one right.

As we all know, our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ was blue eyed, white and pure.

Now we have proof of what we always knew.

I bow down and thank God every day for making me blue eyed and gorgeous, just like Jesus.
    THis is the kind of REAL SCIENCE, the 'liberals' hate. Note that George W. Bush, and Sarah Palin, famous for their great intellectual capabilities, have blue eyes. The Obamas do not. Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by Aristotle View Post
      THis is the kind of REAL SCIENCE, the 'liberals' hate. Note that George W. Bush, and Sarah Palin, famous for their great intellectual capabilities, have blue eyes. The Obamas do not. Enough said.
      Indeed they do Brother, and as Project Habakkuk continues forward we will once and for all rub their blasphemous faces in it !

Glory

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
      28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
      29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Comment

My piercing blue eyes were the reason I was successful in business.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Always good to see more proof that our Savior Jesus Chris was a blue eyed white American. And Project Habakkuk will only increase everyone's awareness of that.

The Holy Bible is also very clear on the subject: Revelation 1:13-16 "And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength."
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

From the same link, I see,
            "It is just observed, rather than explained," she said. "There's no scientific answer yet." Dr Tony Fallone, senior psychology lecturer at the University of Bedfordshire, who has also studied eye colour, believes it should be taken more seriously as an indicator of personality and ability.
            Most babies have blue eyes but they usually darken as the pigment melanin builds up in the iris.
            Less melanin produces green, grey, or light brown eyes. Eyes with very little melanin appear blue or grey.
            So, who do we know who have brown eyes and aren’t quite up to it intellectually? And who have a surplus of melanin? I’m sure whoever they are would make OK servants or gardeners.
            sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
            Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Amen! Proud my babies are going to be intellegent, unlike dirt-colored people.

Amen
              Mrs.Henry
              AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CarolineHenry View Post
                Amen! Proud my babies are going to be intellegent, unlike dirt-colored people.

Amen
                Mrs.Henry
                When the LORD said, be fruitful and multiply, he was speaking to the blue-eyed Adam and Eve, not to the descendants of Ham.

Comment

The truth about Aryan Blond & Blue eyed smartness has long been suppressed by uppity negoes, messican drug cartels, and especially Hollywood joos (Mel Gibson was right!).

The Whiter & Blue eyed ya gets, the brainer and more pleasing to the Lord a humans can become. It is like extra credit bestowed upon a chosen race. A master race born to leads and benefits from the Lords' Holy prosperity per they enhanced Whiteness. {note: albinos dont' count as much cause their pink beedie eyes are a bit over-the-edge}

I have long been a fan of the Creation Science experiments preformed at the Landover Lebensborn Program (endorsed by Ann Coulter herself!). I have even ordered the LLP video tape series of the special Landover Youth Squad in training exercises.

Sister Verna and I only have 1/2 of the equation for purity (Blue eyes) but I have been emailing some real White blue-eyed girls in Latvia and sending them a thermos bottle of my seed to experiment with. I met one called Anastassia and she will even come to US of A (if I send her enough money) and participate in some experiments with me to see if maybe ....
                  Oops, Verna is looking over my shoulder as I write...

Anyways, way to go Landover Lebensborn!
                  Say Hi to those cute Blonde & Blue-eyed SMARTEST future breeders and wives of our Christian soldiers...

Rev Jeffrey Lebowski
                  Sister Verna Too {don't nobody mention my seed thermos , please}

Comment

Originally posted by Rev Jeffrey Lebowski View Post
                    The truth about Aryan Blond & Blue eyed smartness has long been suppressed by uppity negoes, messican drug cartels, and especially Hollywood joos (Mel Gibson was right!).

The Whiter & Blue eyed ya gets, the brainer and more pleasing to the Lord a humans can become. It is like extra credit bestowed upon a chosen race. A master race born to leads and benefits from the Lords' Holy prosperity per they enhanced Whiteness. {note: albinos dont' count as much cause their pink beedie eyes are a bit over-the-edge}

I have long been a fan of the Creation Science experiments preformed at the Landover Lebensborn Program (endorsed by Ann Coulter herself!). I have even ordered the LLP video tape series of the special Landover Youth Squad in training exercises.

Sister Verna and I only have 1/2 of the equation for purity (Blue eyes) but I have been emailing some real White blue-eyed girls in Latvia and sending them a thermos bottle of my seed to experiment with. I met one called Anastassia and she will even come to US of A (if I send her enough money) and participate in some experiments with me to see if maybe ....
                    Oops, Verna is looking over my shoulder as I write...

Anyways, way to go Landover Lebensborn!
                    Say Hi to those cute Blonde & Blue-eyed SMARTEST future breeders and wives of our Christian soldiers...

Rev Jeffrey Lebowski
                    Sister Verna Too {don't nobody mention my seed thermos , please}
                    Why are their roots brown? Somebody wouldn't be trying to cover up their real hair color, would he?

And not to disagree with the OP, or anybody else who's posted in the thread thus far, but we can't agree with an article that provides no link to the study, or actual results of the study. Saying something like, "Study shows blue-eyed people are smarter" doesn't necessarily make it true. As an American male with blue eyes, I wish it were that easy to believe, but with no solid evidence, not even I can accept it as fact.

Comment

Facts are not a problem. I am a bit you are so untrusting. How did you ever become a forum member?
                      Study proves blue eyed white people are smarter
                      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                        Facts are not a problem. I am a bit you are so untrusting. How did you ever become a forum member?
                        Study proves blue eyed white people are smarter
                        I'm not untrusting, just a smidge skeptical

There are also scientific "studies" that "prove" evolution, right? We can't believe every article written on news websites, especially if they don't provide any actual evidence. I'm sure even you can agree to that

Comment

Originally posted by EightyEight View Post
                          I'm not untrusting, just a smidge skeptical There are also scientific "studies" that "prove" evolution, right? We can't believe every article written on news websites, especially if they don't provide any actual evidence. I'm sure even you can agree to that
                          But we already know that our Savior Jesus Chris was a blue eyed white American. So every study or article confirming that speaks the truth.

John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
                          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                            But we already know that our Savior Jesus Chris was a blue eyed white American. So every study or article confirming that speaks the truth.

John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
                            Interesting point, Cranky! I've seen that mentioned elsewhere on the forums, but I haven't been able to come to that conclusion myself. Could you perhaps link me to another thread, or another site that confirms this?

Comment

Originally posted by EightyEight View Post
                              Interesting point, Cranky! I've seen that mentioned elsewhere on the forums, but I haven't been able to come to that conclusion myself. Could you perhaps link me to another thread, or another site that confirms this?
                              Site? Thread? These things are in the Holy Bible of course!

Revelation 1:13-16 "And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength."

Comment

Working...
                              X