X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics

While I agree with the title’s statement I need to add: it is generally valid for all u-ropeans. I believe that True Christians should not discriminate amongst different tribes of that unholy continent.
    Ask not what your Lord can do for you. Ask what you can do for your Lord.

... your choice entirely (Matthew 12:30)

Comment

Well this is a big laugh.. You all love to talk bull..t, you are like moodys. First of all, Oh mighty MisterM, whom has servants every he goes, and pays less then 200$ (200$ ain't worth 200€) for an apartment, where did you go to? There are bad places every where. About the Drugs for example, i was approached some times, during my stay In NY (US) of people trying to tell me druggs and also I was robbed. So for that should i say americans are all a bunch of drugged criminals? As for your idea I would seem so, you seem like a very fair person (LOL) judging a country by one example.. About TV, you've must been into a really crappy hotel or maybe you can't handle the remote, i the go for the second one, cause, even in hostels ive been it had more than 15 channels.
      Now about the food, when a person goes into foregein countries they usually like to try their traditional food, you should try "Cozido a Portuguesa", amongst many others. If you take MacDonald's as good food, well, then I feel sorry for you. You americans think you are great, when you only have 200years of existence. Btw Portuguese language comes from Latin, not from spanish, they are two diferent languages. Now yours (americans) comes from british, which comes from roman, 3rd language country. I feel sorry for all you. And by the way, your Federation (USA) economics is in crysis USA debt has exceed its limits. Post Scriptum: Your coffee aint worth nothing!

Comment

Dear friends, as an atheist, I can only hope HELL exists and your punishment in it is being served by Satan (our true lord and saviour, as you should well know) in the form of painful, hilarious sodomy.
        You actually WANT there to be a Hell for the saved to burn in?

That's so twisted about on itself I can't begin to make sense of it. You want an alternative Hell to exist in spite of the Hell God has already made for sinners? I thought I knew how warped and hate-filled atheists were but now I see I wasn't even close.

There's nothing funny about the Devil's sodomy, as you are sure to find out, but to wish it on the saved as well as sinners seems perverse in the extreme.
        sigpic
        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
        The truth about volcanos
        Sex and debauchery in public schools
        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Your coffee aint worth nothing!
          Clearly a linguist of note, friends.
          sigpic
          Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
          The truth about volcanos
          Sex and debauchery in public schools
          Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
          God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
          Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Lol. Correct me please, amend my mistake

Comment

Originally posted by triumph View Post
              Lol. Correct me please, amend my mistake
              Why would anyone ADD to your mistakes? That's retarded.

(Romans 12:2) "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
              sigpic

Comment

... If you take MacDonald's as good food, well, then I feel sorry for you...
                Only evil mooslins, fancy schmancy faggots and sissy transsexuals don’t like McDonald's – what in turn means they hate the US of A. That alone seals the case: not True Christians!

Comment

d pays less then 200$ (200$ ain't worth 200€) for an apartment, where did you go to?
                  Well, last time in India, I think I paid half of that and we had personal servant assigned by the hotel. Service was excellent, every time we went out someone made the beds, cleaned the tables etc. and there was cold beer in the table or in the fridge (if we said we would be away little longer).

About the Drugs for example,
                  I have never been approached by drug dealers like that. I do not look like drug user. If you look like satan worshiping gaysexual drug user, it is your own fault. You should always act and look honorable. And have short hair.

1 Corinthians 11:14 -Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

1 Peter 2:12 -Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.

1 Peter 3:3-4 -Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; 4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

also I was robbed. So for that should i say americans
                  Where they white Baptists that robbed you? I bet they weren't. I bet they were illegal aliens.

the remote, i the go for the second one, cause, even in hostels ive been it had more than 15 channels.
                  Well, I did say that it was crappy hotel. It was supposed to be 4 stars hotel but I would not give it more than one star.

Now about the food, when a person goes into foregein countries they usually like to try their traditional food
                  I bet you would travel in to the Africa and eat only insects and maggots.

"Cozido a Portuguesa"
                  Portuguese

vs. American

I bet 100% of True Christianswould select American.

And by the way, your Federation (USA) economics is in crysis USA debt has exceed its limits.
                  State might have some debt because of HUSSEIN Obama, but everyone knows that once republicans win election, situation changes. And US can always make more money, everybody trusts America and allow it.

YiC, M
                  Romans 1:18 - For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Comment

hello everyone,

I feel so sad about all the things i read here, i´m shocked that a blog for TRUE Christians is full of disrespecting people like you, and I include portuguese, spanish and americans.

I m sure u went to algarve on vacation, Portugal is a lot more than this. And tourists often say we are a cosy and welcoming people, to bad you had such an awful time here, maybe you should visit some other places in portugal. You will see that people will welcome you even if they don't like you. And if you notice our "bad" spanish is because that we at least try to speak their language or any other by that matter. Unlike the spanish, they refuse speak any other language... seriously go to spain, try talking even english they don't even do the minimum effort to understand you... or go to a cinema and see a movie there... they go thru the effort of translating every movie and i don't mean with subtitles, well to think about it its hilarious when you see american, french, or any other language translated by them

Not every portugues are poor, but it´s normal that we dont have much money to travel, the minimum wage here is 480Euros!! and we have the highest taxes in europe!

To finish, I just think that this mutual hate is not very healthy, I´d like to visit america, and many other countries, but when I go I will be OPEN MINDED, about people, food and everything else!

Comment

Originally posted by portuguesefools View Post
                      hello everyone,

I feel so sad about all the things i read here, i´m shocked that a blog for TRUE Christians is full of disrespecting people like you, and I include portuguese, spanish and americans.
                      We are simply following the Word of Our Lord Jesus Christ and it just so happens that Jesus is a very "disrespectful" individual.
                      Proverbs 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
                      Proverbs 6:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
                      Proverbs 6:18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
                      Proverbs 6:19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
                      Galatians 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
                      Galatians 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Not every portugues are poor, but it´s normal that we dont have much money to travel, the minimum wage here is 480Euros!! and we have the highest taxes in europe!
                      This just proves that God hates you and the rest of your nation.
                      Psalm 11:5 The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Psalm 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

To finish, I just think that this mutual hate is not very healthy, I´d like to visit america, and many other countries, but when I go I will be OPEN MINDED, about people, food and everything else!
                      I'm not sure the American government would want some more lazy wetbacks hanging around than there already are.
                      How "My Little Pony" Turns Men Gay Through Subliminal Mind Control
                      The Tyrannosaurus Rex: A Creationist Perspective
                      How Newton's Laws PROVE God's Existence
                      God HATES Carbon Dating

2nd Timothy 6:20-21 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

Comment

Do you know what's even worst than Portuguese ?! It's racists and xenophobic people, I though that this being a religious forum one would find interesting posts, not rudeness or demonstrations of stupidity and pure ignorance.
                        However as anyone can read above I was wrong, people with imaginary friends called "God" can be rude, ignorant, and truly stupid.

Let's elaborate,

Dear MisterM,
                        Do I really look like drug addict and stupid?
                        About your addictions i don't know but you're certainly stupid, and the most amazing thing is that I can show you that you are indeed a stupid and idiotic person. So first you paid 2000 dollars and you didn't even asked what was included and details about the hotel or your room ? That sounds incredible stupid to me...
                        About the eleven channels you had at your room I will explain, you come from a country where people are fed by a tv, to be stupid (i.e you ) to avoid living, reading, studying and getting to know other countries and different cultures, I truly apologize for my country trying to make the tourists leave the room, but wait! You paid 2000 euros to watch tv ? God that sounds really clever!

Fortunately we found McDonald's and got some decent food
                        Hence why america is the country with most fat people in the world, you will all die with your macdonalds, and you know what ? It will be a very sad death, because the so called "Cataplana" is referenced as one of the world's best dish when talking about shellfish, I could elaborate but you wouldn't understand so i won't even try it.

Dear María Gálvez-Villalobos

As an european as you are, I would expect more politeness or at least a higher IQ but it seams that I was once again wrong, expecting the best but getting the worst,

Weather - better (not really)
                        Food - better (not even in your best dreams)
                        People - better ( NOT AHAHAHAH)
                        Girls - nicer (well here I must be honest Spanish women do in fact dress better than our, but that doesn't really mean they are nicer, it's a matter of taste, and that's something not discussable itself eheh)
                        Men - (OK they're all sex-obsesionate perverteds but you're no ineterst in them anyway so we just ignore this OK?) see we have one point here, our men are not perverts
                        Beahces - better (once again not really )
                        Sport - better, we World Champions and THEY got Cristiano Ronaldo, gayman. (about this i will remind that in 2004 Portugal was vice champion of the European championship and Spain didn't even pass the group stage, and understand that i don't mean that Spain sucks on sports like our dear sin-free sister Maria who said Portugal sucked, I just want to show that like everything in the world, luck has always a touch in who wins the cup)

Drunk Britishs? - we keep them all in a big zoo/thematic Park called Benidorm. ( Fortunately we do not follow the fascist example of Maria and we let our drunk British walk freely around our country, we apologize for that.)

And Maria at least we Portuguese know how to write proper English, or at least use a computer and avoid mistakes like "Beahces","perverteds","ineterst", must be something we should advertise so we steal some tourists to the wonderful Alicante, and yes it's a very beautiful place to go indeed.

P.s Avoid Maria if you go there, I think she's not the best person to advise you...
                        P.s.s Maria he can't sing Spanish, you can't write English...

Two-dollar-bill,

You are probably American and as such you will never understand me a mere European, and make Portugal a favor please never come to our country, people like you we prefer them to stay in their own country.

After reading a few more of your posts, i found that you are all unbelievable ignorant judging the global by one example, posting weird bible sentences in the middle of a post, making no sense at all.
                        But as i said I need to accept a thing, most of you are not European are americans and americans are the lost link of the human evolution you see ? "God" has made you all dumbs, and it's natural some of you have two degrees, like in our country you have the easy universities for people like you, and the other universities where they actually educate you!

And some statistics for you,

America is the country with most criminals arrested, you have 10x more criminals than we do, and this if portugal was of your size, yet our detectives are far better than yours this considered by criminologists all around the world.

Portugal doesn't has crazy people with guns, people doesn't go inside schools or universities and start shooting colleagues and professors, you know other thing we don't have here ? Terrorists and you know why ? because not like you we are educated and polite and people don't get offended by what we say, not like your case, as long as you Americans keep this attitude of stupidity and ignorance the rest of the world will keep hating you like they do.

And finally understand that I do not hate Americans or Religious, I just pitty you all, and I'm 100, well 100000% sure that if there was a god he would certainly not be happy with the comments you make on other people...
                        Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by ProudPortuguese View Post
                          America is the country with most criminals arrested,
                          That, my friend is because the American Police do not spend all day sleeping under a sombrero, taking bribes and fornicating with the sisters of drug dealers, like the Portuguese police do.

American Policemen catch criminals! Have you never watched TV? (I assume they have TV in Portugal?)
                          sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                          Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

I could not believe the things i read. Once a wise man said "don't argue with a fool, people won't tell the difference. So i will just say, this cult u call religion is completely blasphemous. Hipocrisy, hate, prejudice and fear!? U think that is the way to salvation? take a good look at the mirror, in the end only god will judge mankind.

Comment

Originally posted by GreasyPortuguese View Post
                              Dear María Gálvez-Villalobos

As an european as you are...
                              I beg to differ! Our poor, lost Maria has turned into a honorary, spiritual American; she broke up with her bad habit of being euro trash - I hope. That’s the only way; you can’t continue with your Godless lifestyle and hope for Salvation™.

BTW, are you portoguess benears speaking messican - just like spaniards do?

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                              American Policemen catch criminals! Have you never watched TV? (I assume they have TV in Portugal?)
                              To portoguess people: TV is a box-shaped device with moving images you’re used to steal.

YiC

Dan

Comment

Hello trolls, i am portuguese.

I hate to admit it, but this forum is a very well set up troll fest. You don't fool me, i know you are all trolls. First it is impossible to reach such levels of doucheness and be a real person and secondly, your forum is public even for non members.
                                You just decided you were bored with discussing whatever religion mumbo jumbos you guys are supposed to discuss in this forum and started a "hate" thread for google bots to sniff and people to find.

Oh you funny bastards, I sure had a laugh, but the joke is getting old, so i'm going to search for more funny things in this thing they call the internet.

Have fun reading the bible and not learn anything from it

Comment

Working...
                                X