X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Concerning nonbelievers

You are insane. Seek medical attention immediately before you hurt someone.

Comment

Originally posted by GodlessHeathen View Post
      You are insane. Seek medical attention immediately before you hurt someone.
      Not sure whom you're addressing. Now that your points have been answered it is not necessary to LINK; a simple acknowledgement is all that's required. Perhaps you'd be interested in one of the Bible courses offered by Landover?

Here's a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by GodlessHeathen View Post
        Whoa, hold on a second!!! You don't trust scientists? Are you really that much of a fool?
        And there are people who claim that Christians are not persecuted anymore.... I'll pray for your soul

Then stop going to the doctor when you get sick.
        I don't need a doctor. God is my Shepard and He provides for me (Psalm 23:1-6).

Do NOT ever use a cell phone, computer, television, car, microwave, or electric toothbrush. All of these things are possible because of science, you fool.
        No, these things were provided by God, who inspired people to make them.

Everything you need to know is in the bible? Seriously?
        Yes.

You're out of your idiotic mind. If you're child is drowning, what do you do? Pray?
        Yes. If it's God's will, He'll save the child.

How about perform CPR???
        It's not mentioned in the Bible.

I think that would be the better choice, but that's just me.
        Well, if your choice is to burn in Hell, go ahead!

Does your bible tell you how to perform CPR??? Nope. Then it obviously doesn't tell you everything you need to know.
        Wrong. Whatever is not in the Bible, God doesn't want us to know.

What's your IQ, 14?
        Whatever my Sweet Lord has given me
        God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
        True Christians are Perfect!
        True Christian™ Love.
        Salvation™ made Easy!
        You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
        Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
        Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
        Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
        Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
        The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
        Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
        God HATES Rational Thinking!
        True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

[QUOTE=GodlessHeathen;1015842]
          What's wacko is a "doctor" that is educated, that believes there is a mythical magic man in the sky. Have you actually read the bible? It's full of proven lies, exaggerated stories, and of course logical fallacies.
          God is the ultimate logic, he has no need for your misconceptions
          I simply don't understand how an intelligent and educated person can have an imaginary friend when there is absolutely no evidence to support these outlandish claims.
          um... the Bible has all the evidence, maybe you should look at it

Billions of people believe in "your" god? Yes they do. Why?
          Because god love true Christians, how could billions of people be wrong?

If your bible is the way you want to live your life and you believe it is the word of your god, then by all means live that way
          We do, that's why he loves us

17.6 billion animals on a boat? Yeah right. What did they eat? What about refrigeration? What about the termites on that wood boat? Did Noah just find two termites and put them in a jar?
          Have you read the story of the Ark? It was a really BIG boat

A guy lives in the belly of a big fish for 3 days. Yeah right. How did he breathe? What did he eat? Did he just sleep for the 3 days or did he walk around or get some exercise?
          Have you read the story of Jonah? It was a really BIG fish.
          The earth is 6000 years old??? Lmao. Yeah right. So what about the dinosaurs? Fossils? Carbon and radiometric dating?
          these are all the work of the devil, perhaps you know him?
          Psalm 137:8-9 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
          Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

sigpic

Comment

Could I please see a talking snake?
            1 Corinthians 11:3
            But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashamed View Post
              Could I please see a talking snake?

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                Wrong.

Whichever species died off (didn't survive the Great Flood), it was all part of God's design.
                So THAT'S what happened to all the unicorns...

Because no species has gone extinct since Noah's Ark.
                "one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law" - Matthew 5:18

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                  OK; the Greeks gods do not exist, made nothing, cannot—nor do they claim the ability—to deliver perverts, communists and/or Keynesians from eternal damnation.

Jesus promises all this. How do you explain His Spirit present in lives today (but no Zeus)?
                  Maybe not Greek, but Norse Gods most definitely.

Jesus promised to rid the world of wicked people, Odin promised to rid the world of Ice Giants...

I don't see any Ice Giants walking around.

Comment

Originally posted by WhoWillBeSaved View Post
                    ...I don't see any Ice Giants walking around.
                    Anyone who declares that something doesn't exist because he/she has never seen it is an idiot.

Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                      Anyone who declares that something doesn't exist because he/she has never seen it is an idiot.

Idiot.
                      Did you read the rest of my post?

It was implied that there are no Ice Giants walking around because Odin killed them all.

Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisguyWillnotBeSaved View Post
                        Maybe not Greek, but Norse Gods most definitely.

Jesus promised to rid the world of wicked people, Odin promised to rid the world of Ice Giants...

I don't see any Ice Giants walking around.
                        Where did Jesus promise to rid the world of wicked people? Chapter and verse.
                        sigpic
                        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                        The truth about volcanos
                        Sex and debauchery in public schools
                        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

So... first off, billions of people can and have been wrong before. Example: you people on this website. Second, if all your facts are coming from one book, you have no facts; you're just an idiot. Third, lol, I have no third because I'd have destroyed everything about your so-called God and I don't have the patience or time for ignorance
                          Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Lannah Aikens View Post
                            So... first off, billions of people can and have been wrong before. Example: you people on this website. Second, if all your facts are coming from one book, you have no facts; you're just an idiot. Third, lol, I have no third because I'd have destroyed everything about your so-called God and I don't have the patience or time for ignorance
                            Who was it that violated you, causing you to have such a sassy mouth? No one here has insulted you, yet you spew vitriol everywhere you go on God's Favorite Forum. What have these Good Christians done to you?

Enjoy Hell
                            DAM
                            Psalm 137:8-9 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
                            Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X