X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our policy on avatars

We believe that our comminity works better when everybody uses real pictures of themselves as their avatars.

However, due to the sudden onset of tyranny in the United States, we understand if some don't feel confortable posting pictures that will make FEMA's job easier when they try to round us up and put us in their FEMA death-camps. (Yes there are FEMA death camps. No, you can't find them on google-earth, because of google's liberal bias)

Thus we will tolerate a few avatars that are not literally photos of True Christians, but we do ask that you choose pictures of people that at least look like you, or can in some way represent you.

It is very disturbing to go to other forums, where people regularly converse with cartoon characters, kittens, sunsets, symbols, and video game icons. It is likely to bring about LSD flashbacks for those of us who survived the 1960s, when hippies regularily put LSD into water supplies.

No, my friends, the only things True Christians talk to are Humans, talking snakes, burning bushes, and fig trees that deserve cursing.

If you don't use your actual photo for your avatar, please say so here, and explain who your avatar is and why you chose them to represent you.
    Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
    Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
    Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Re: Our policy on avatars

Thanks, Jeb, I've seen some pretty wacky avatars, and sometimes I get disturbed. I think that's the intention. It would be nice if people used their real names, too, and not junk like TwistedvampierXXX9321.
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

I don't know why anyone would not use their real picture for an avatar. I am so filled with God's Love, I want everyone to see it in my eyes.

PRAISE!

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
      28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
      29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Comment

There is only one Ezekiel Bathfire on God's Earth. There would be little point in trying to disguise myself for security purposes, especially when The Lord watches over me.
        sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
        Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

That's crazy! Who in their right mind would waste time on a computer pretending to be someone they are not. It's down right creepy if you ask me.
          sigpic

Tweet me Here
          My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Well, I have to admit that my picture was taken many moons ago. I don't look as sharp today - there's a bit more "gray" around the edges - but still sharp enough.
            Psalm 81:10:
            I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
            open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

I think a sure sign of a snoopy sneak-thief atheist is when they refuse to show their FACE to God and his favorite churchgoers. My own photo was taken at my husband's funeral about a year ago. That's why I look so sad and lost.

I do understand that some of our Menfolk have gone through great ravages while fighting a lifetime in Christ's War, and bear the scars today. So if they choose to use a picture of an ancestor or something, of course I accept that without judgment.

I find the so-called "Wii" avatars especially scary....God did not make Man in a computerized image.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
                We believe that our comminity works better when everybody uses real pictures of themselves as their avatars.

However, due to the sudden onset of tyranny in the United States, we understand if some don't feel confortable posting pictures that will make FEMA's job easier when they try to round us up and put us in their FEMA death-camps. (Yes there are FEMA death camps. No, you can't find them on google-earth, because of google's liberal bias)

Thus we will tolerate a few avatars that are not literally photos of True Christians, but we do ask that you choose pictures of people that at least look like you, or can in some way represent you.

It is very disturbing to go to other forums, where people regularly converse with cartoon characters, kittens, sunsets, symbols, and video game icons. It is likely to bring about LSD flashbacks for those of us who survived the 1960s, when hippies regularily put LSD into water supplies.

No, my friends, the only things True Christians talk to are Humans, talking snakes, burning bushes, and fig trees that deserve cursing.

If you don't use your actual photo for your avatar, please say so here, and explain who your avatar is and why you chose them to represent you.
                Brother, I am the FEMA assistant communications coordinator for Hawaii. WE will run the camps; and the first one, Landover West, will be a model for generations to come. "Work makes you free!"
                Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
                "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
                Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

I'll admit, these years of hard work have not been gentle to me, but at least I have the courage to show my face, with all its flaws and lifelines, as I attest to the glory of the LORD. All those years driving an open-air tractor without sunscreen didn't do me any favors, that's for sure.
                  A baby is a human being, not a stem cell!

Psalm 139:19-20
                  Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
                  For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

Comment

Originally posted by Eugene Hackwith View Post
                    I'll admit, these years of hard work have not been gentle to me, but at least I have the courage to show my face, with all its flaws and lifelines, as I attest to the glory of the LORD.
                    Amen, Brother. Your devotion to God and His Church shine through your eyes, making you glorious as your Holy Mission

Who wants a gent who looks like he spent his days at Elizabeth Arden, anyway? You're the REAL THING

Comment

Everyone knows me. My avatar is the same photograph they use for all Landover publications. For anyone interested, my bio can be viewed HERE.

It's just me, your humble True Christian(tm) Pastor.
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Of course I use my own photo. You'll see it follow me around the Internet as well.

What's that? You can't recognize my face from it?

Well, if you'd dealt with the online stalkers I've had to put up with, you'd want just a shade of privacy as well.
                        www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
                        Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
                        Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

When I first joined I was so full of zeal to show my conversion from bead jiggling I had this as my avatar but I quickly realised that people want to connect with the actual person behind God's love.
                          sigpic
                          Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                          The truth about volcanos
                          Sex and debauchery in public schools
                          Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                          God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                          Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
                            It is very disturbing to go to other forums, where people regularly converse with cartoon characters, kittens, sunsets, symbols, and video game icons.
                            I know, right?

On other forums, it's like totalllllllllly confusing when you're like talking with somebody and you're trying to picture what they look like and everything, and their avatar is the three eyed fish from the Simpsons!

So anyways, this is really me in my avatar. I wish JESUS had made me cuter, like Miss April or Felicity, but He did let me be a True Christian™, and that's pretty cool!

Tammi

Girls, do you have embarrassing "problems" with your down there parts like I used to?
                            Reverend Jim Osborne can help!

sigpic

He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. Deuteronomy 32-4

Comment

Originally posted by TheLordSavedMe View Post
                              I know, right?

On other forums, it's like totalllllllllly confusing when you're like talking with somebody and you're trying to picture what they look like and everything, and their avatar is the three eyed fish from the Simpsons!

So anyways, this is really me in my avatar. I wish JESUS had made me cuter, like Miss April or Felicity, but He did let me be a True Christian™, and that's pretty cool!

Tammi
                              Right you are Tammi! There is no point in hiding your true self on the internets, because that is a form of lying, and the Lord is no great fan of dishonesty.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
                              Revelation 21:7-9
                              That is why I use a picture of myself that was taken when I was a raging homo sex fiend. It reminds me of how much God hated me when I was constantly receiving the erections of thousands anonymous queers into my now ruined anus. If you look closely at my avatar, you can see the animalistic fag lust in my eyes. I find it quite chilling to behold the face of the evil queer monster that I used to be. But it helps me know, on a daily basis, that I made the right choice when I chose to give up faggotry and give my soul to Jesus! Praise!
                              Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

Working...
                              X