The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship

General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-24-2010, 04:04 PM
Gabriel Reproba's Avatar
Gabriel Reproba Gabriel Reproba is offline
Head Attorney of Landover's Legal Team
The Most Honest Lawyer in America
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Saved 1 Year The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Punched the most queers TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Divorcee Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: God's Good Side!
Posts: 2,480
Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default BOYCOTT "THOR: THE MOVIE" Because Marvel Comics is RACIST!

It was disclosed today that Marvel is a racist company. They are planning on casting a negro in their upcoming movie about Thor. Everyone knows that Thor, while a false god created by Satan to try and confuse us all, was NORSE. Norse = White. Marvel hates whites so they are trying to twist history and cast a negro.


The deposed ruling council from apartheid South African get it right when they observe:

Quote:
Marvel is headed by radical left-wingers who insert their ideologies and agendas into their comic books and movies.

In February 2010, the TEA Party movement was viciously attacked in an issue of Captain America. Marvel editor-in-chief Joe Qesada publicly defended the issue.


Marvel creator and front man Stan "Lee" Lieber is a notorious left-winger and financier of left-wing political candidates.
I applaud their subtle use of the name "Stan 'Lee' Lieber" to highlight the fact that Marvel's famous dictator and narcissistic despot, Stan Lee, is a jew. That has a tremendous bearing on this issue.

The neo-Nazis hit the nail on the head when they conclude:

Quote:
[Marvel wants] to destroy or denigrate the European-American heritage, including the heritage of the Southern people, and to force the integration of the races."
The pureblood Southerner gets it right. The portrayal of a drunk; fake Norse god by a black man is an attack on the American way of life!

BOYCOTT THIS FILM!
__________________
Yours In Christ,

Gabriel Reproba, Esq. (Lawyer for the Lord)

Further reading to help you become a True Christian™

Stoning Sinners: A How-To Guide
Scientific Study: Bible is NOT "All About Love"
The One Sin Jesus Says He Won't EVER Forgive!
Should we only follow SOME of the Bible?
How will YOU sacrifice your kids?
20 Questions To See If Your Son Is A Fag
God: Dress Like A Whore...Get Raped!
Bible: If You Love Your Wife, Beat Her!
Logic and Bible Agree: Gay is a choice!
Nursery Rhymes Teach kids that Christ is Lord!
There is no such thing as an "agnostic!"
Science: People are Only Islamic Because They are Depressed!

Reading only the parts of the Bible your pastor tells you to (those that make you feel warm and fuzzy) is nothing but mental and spiritual masturbation. Read the WHOLE Bible to find out what Christianity is REALLY all about! Only then can you talk to us about why we try so hard to save people from Hell.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-24-2010, 04:11 PM
Billy Bob Jenkins's Avatar
Billy Bob Jenkins Billy Bob Jenkins is offline
Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
About as Straight and Manly as you can get
Hates anal sex. And trees.
 

True Christian™ Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Ready for the Rapture Ex-Masturbator Parking Lot Tither True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Home Schooled True Christian Hotrodder Teabag Patriot The Hatchet Child Rearing Award One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Ex-treehugger Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: Protecting my children from homosexuals
Posts: 7,996
Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: BOYCOTT "THOR: THE MOVIE" Because Marvel Comics is RACIST!

It's bad enough that they want us to watch Norse gods anyway, Brother. But now they want it to be a colored Norse god. Imagine the quantity of pies those jigaboos could steal off of windowsills if they were all Norse gods!

One things for sure, those darkies would never pick up a hammer the size of Thor's unless you enslaved them and forced them to do it. Too lazy:

Song of Solomon 1:5-6
I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon. Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
__________________
The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-24-2010, 04:47 PM
Gabriel Reproba's Avatar
Gabriel Reproba Gabriel Reproba is offline
Head Attorney of Landover's Legal Team
The Most Honest Lawyer in America
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Saved 1 Year The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Punched the most queers TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Divorcee Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: God's Good Side!
Posts: 2,480
Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: BOYCOTT "THOR: THE MOVIE" Because Marvel Comics is RACIST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
It's bad enough that they want us to watch Norse gods anyway, Brother. But now they want it to be a colored Norse god. Imagine the quantity of pies those jigaboos could steal off of windowsills if they were all Norse gods!

One things for sure, those darkies would never pick up a hammer the size of Thor's unless you enslaved them and forced them to do it. Too lazy:

Song of Solomon 1:5-6
I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon. Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
You see, THIS is why I love our church. The poeple complaining in the report are one thing, but they failed to back up their claims with Scripture straight out of the Bible. I love you all.
__________________
Yours In Christ,

Gabriel Reproba, Esq. (Lawyer for the Lord)

Further reading to help you become a True Christian™

Stoning Sinners: A How-To Guide
Scientific Study: Bible is NOT "All About Love"
The One Sin Jesus Says He Won't EVER Forgive!
Should we only follow SOME of the Bible?
How will YOU sacrifice your kids?
20 Questions To See If Your Son Is A Fag
God: Dress Like A Whore...Get Raped!
Bible: If You Love Your Wife, Beat Her!
Logic and Bible Agree: Gay is a choice!
Nursery Rhymes Teach kids that Christ is Lord!
There is no such thing as an "agnostic!"
Science: People are Only Islamic Because They are Depressed!

Reading only the parts of the Bible your pastor tells you to (those that make you feel warm and fuzzy) is nothing but mental and spiritual masturbation. Read the WHOLE Bible to find out what Christianity is REALLY all about! Only then can you talk to us about why we try so hard to save people from Hell.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-24-2010, 08:10 PM
Rev. M. Rodimer's Avatar
Rev. M. Rodimer Rev. M. Rodimer is offline
Honorary True Christian™
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Gunfest '07 True Christian™ Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager Long service medal, 3rd class Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Pastor of GOD Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Ex-Masturbator 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Public Awareness Medal True Republican Eats the Most Pork Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Christian Love Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: North Salem, Indiana
Posts: 14,063
Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: BOYCOTT "THOR: THE MOVIE" Because Marvel Comics is RACIST!

Will they next cast a woman to play Spider-Man? A cat to play Underdog?

How could the SON OF ODIN, who is white in the movie, be black?
__________________
Bible boring? Nonsense!
Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-24-2010, 09:08 PM
Gabriel Reproba's Avatar
Gabriel Reproba Gabriel Reproba is offline
Head Attorney of Landover's Legal Team
The Most Honest Lawyer in America
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Saved 1 Year The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Punched the most queers TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Divorcee Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: God's Good Side!
Posts: 2,480
Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: BOYCOTT "THOR: THE MOVIE" Because Marvel Comics is RACIST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
How could the SON OF ODIN, who is white in the movie, be black?

I guess Marvel supports "Jungle Fever."
__________________
Yours In Christ,

Gabriel Reproba, Esq. (Lawyer for the Lord)

Further reading to help you become a True Christian™

Stoning Sinners: A How-To Guide
Scientific Study: Bible is NOT "All About Love"
The One Sin Jesus Says He Won't EVER Forgive!
Should we only follow SOME of the Bible?
How will YOU sacrifice your kids?
20 Questions To See If Your Son Is A Fag
God: Dress Like A Whore...Get Raped!
Bible: If You Love Your Wife, Beat Her!
Logic and Bible Agree: Gay is a choice!
Nursery Rhymes Teach kids that Christ is Lord!
There is no such thing as an "agnostic!"
Science: People are Only Islamic Because They are Depressed!

Reading only the parts of the Bible your pastor tells you to (those that make you feel warm and fuzzy) is nothing but mental and spiritual masturbation. Read the WHOLE Bible to find out what Christianity is REALLY all about! Only then can you talk to us about why we try so hard to save people from Hell.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-27-2010, 06:58 AM
BelieverInGod BelieverInGod is offline
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On my way to Paradise
Posts: 9,279
BelieverInGod is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: BOYCOTT "THOR: THE MOVIE" Because Marvel Comics is RACIST!

Don't the same Negro's scream racism when a white guy played Othello?

So it's okay for a Black man to play a god that was describe as being large white with red hair, but it's racism for a white guy to play a Negro.

They're not going to be happy until they breed white Christians out of existence.

I would have boycotted the movie anyway since it's about false pagan gods, but hey I can through another reason onto the list.
__________________
Drama queen
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-27-2010, 12:46 PM
Lisa H's Avatar
Lisa H Lisa H is offline
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Walking on the Lord's path
Posts: 5,081
Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Lisa H is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: BOYCOTT "THOR: THE MOVIE" Because Marvel Comics is RACIST!

This is outrageous. A black person playing a Viking God.

This is racism towards the people of Sweden. They are white people with blonde hair, and there pagan gods are also white.

Whats next, black people wanting to play Klu Klux Klan members.

This type of racism makes me sick.
__________________
Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-27-2010, 12:54 PM
Titus Templeton's Avatar
Titus Templeton Titus Templeton is offline
Director of the German "Holy-caust" Evangelical Crusade
Jesus macht frei
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Gold Tither Porn Resistant Persecuted Pro-Life One Year/1000 posts True Christian Artist True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Public Awareness Medal 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Black Forrest, Germany
Posts: 4,065
Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: BOYCOTT "THOR: THE MOVIE" Because Marvel Comics is RACIST!

Whats next? A negro playing Jesus Christ?
How do we know they have enough respect for Jesus?
__________________
Some things can not be explained by science. Take for example, rainbows. Rainbows are a mystery and you can not touch them, just like God. Despite this fact, they are still there even though there is no scientific explanation for them. So next time you find yourself doubting your faith, think of God as a rainbow. I know that this can be a difficult concept for some of you to grasp. It is just like air you can't see it but you know its there.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-27-2010, 10:08 PM
Rev. M. Rodimer's Avatar
Rev. M. Rodimer Rev. M. Rodimer is offline
Honorary True Christian™
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Gunfest '07 True Christian™ Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager Long service medal, 3rd class Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Pastor of GOD Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Ex-Masturbator 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Public Awareness Medal True Republican Eats the Most Pork Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Christian Love Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: North Salem, Indiana
Posts: 14,063
Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: BOYCOTT "THOR: THE MOVIE" Because Marvel Comics is RACIST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
Whats next, black people wanting to play Klu Klux Klan members.

This type of racism makes me sick.
Too late, Sister!

__________________
Bible boring? Nonsense!
Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-05-2011, 05:25 PM
Gabriel Reproba's Avatar
Gabriel Reproba Gabriel Reproba is offline
Head Attorney of Landover's Legal Team
The Most Honest Lawyer in America
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Saved 1 Year The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Punched the most queers TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Divorcee Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: God's Good Side!
Posts: 2,480
Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: BOYCOTT "THOR: THE MOVIE" Because Marvel Comics is RACIST!

THIS IS THE FUTURE OF NORDIC RACES???

__________________
Yours In Christ,

Gabriel Reproba, Esq. (Lawyer for the Lord)

Further reading to help you become a True Christian™

Stoning Sinners: A How-To Guide
Scientific Study: Bible is NOT "All About Love"
The One Sin Jesus Says He Won't EVER Forgive!
Should we only follow SOME of the Bible?
How will YOU sacrifice your kids?
20 Questions To See If Your Son Is A Fag
God: Dress Like A Whore...Get Raped!
Bible: If You Love Your Wife, Beat Her!
Logic and Bible Agree: Gay is a choice!
Nursery Rhymes Teach kids that Christ is Lord!
There is no such thing as an "agnostic!"
Science: People are Only Islamic Because They are Depressed!

Reading only the parts of the Bible your pastor tells you to (those that make you feel warm and fuzzy) is nothing but mental and spiritual masturbation. Read the WHOLE Bible to find out what Christianity is REALLY all about! Only then can you talk to us about why we try so hard to save people from Hell.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-05-2011, 07:48 PM
Sheldon the Swede's Avatar
Sheldon the Swede Sheldon the Swede is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Atheist 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Belgium
Posts: 145
Sheldon the Swede is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sheldon the Swede is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sheldon the Swede is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sheldon the Swede is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sheldon the Swede is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sheldon the Swede is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: BOYCOTT "THOR: THE MOVIE" Because Marvel Comics is RACIST!

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Samuel/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Samuel/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]

This the actor who plays Thor in the movie, the black guy is just another actor who plays another god.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-05-2011, 07:49 PM
Gabriel Reproba's Avatar
Gabriel Reproba Gabriel Reproba is offline
Head Attorney of Landover's Legal Team
The Most Honest Lawyer in America
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Saved 1 Year The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Punched the most queers TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Divorcee Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: God's Good Side!
Posts: 2,480
Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: BOYCOTT "THOR: THE MOVIE" Because Marvel Comics is RACIST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheldon the Swede View Post
This the actor who plays Thor in the movie, the black guy is just another actor who plays another NORSE god.
Fixed. Now what is your point?
__________________
Yours In Christ,

Gabriel Reproba, Esq. (Lawyer for the Lord)

Further reading to help you become a True Christian™

Stoning Sinners: A How-To Guide
Scientific Study: Bible is NOT "All About Love"
The One Sin Jesus Says He Won't EVER Forgive!
Should we only follow SOME of the Bible?
How will YOU sacrifice your kids?
20 Questions To See If Your Son Is A Fag
God: Dress Like A Whore...Get Raped!
Bible: If You Love Your Wife, Beat Her!
Logic and Bible Agree: Gay is a choice!
Nursery Rhymes Teach kids that Christ is Lord!
There is no such thing as an "agnostic!"
Science: People are Only Islamic Because They are Depressed!

Reading only the parts of the Bible your pastor tells you to (those that make you feel warm and fuzzy) is nothing but mental and spiritual masturbation. Read the WHOLE Bible to find out what Christianity is REALLY all about! Only then can you talk to us about why we try so hard to save people from Hell.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-05-2011, 08:16 PM
Sheldon the Swede's Avatar
Sheldon the Swede Sheldon the Swede is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Atheist 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Belgium
Posts: 145
Sheldon the Swede is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sheldon the Swede is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sheldon the Swede is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sheldon the Swede is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sheldon the Swede is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sheldon the Swede is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: BOYCOTT "THOR: THE MOVIE" Because Marvel Comics is RACIST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Reproba View Post
Fixed. Now what is your point?
You're apparantly wrong about the fact that no black shall be playing Thor but only another Norse God, wich is truly white by the Norse mythology, I'm not arguing that, but it's simply not a black guy playing Thor.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-05-2011, 08:17 PM
Titus Templeton's Avatar
Titus Templeton Titus Templeton is offline
Director of the German "Holy-caust" Evangelical Crusade
Jesus macht frei
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Gold Tither Porn Resistant Persecuted Pro-Life One Year/1000 posts True Christian Artist True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Public Awareness Medal 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Black Forrest, Germany
Posts: 4,065
Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: BOYCOTT "THOR: THE MOVIE" Because Marvel Comics is RACIST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheldon the Swede View Post
You're apparantly wrong about the fact that no black shall be playing Thor but only another Norse God, wich is truly white by the Norse mythology, I'm not arguing that, but it's simply not a black guy playing Thor.
Who told you that? Charles Darwin?
__________________
Some things can not be explained by science. Take for example, rainbows. Rainbows are a mystery and you can not touch them, just like God. Despite this fact, they are still there even though there is no scientific explanation for them. So next time you find yourself doubting your faith, think of God as a rainbow. I know that this can be a difficult concept for some of you to grasp. It is just like air you can't see it but you know its there.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-05-2011, 08:28 PM
Sheldon the Swede's Avatar
Sheldon the Swede Sheldon the Swede is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Atheist 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Belgium
Posts: 145
Sheldon the Swede is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sheldon the Swede is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sheldon the Swede is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sheldon the Swede is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sheldon the Swede is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sheldon the Swede is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: BOYCOTT "THOR: THE MOVIE" Because Marvel Comics is RACIST!

The internet.

There is a movie review at many sites and official movie trailer, look for yourself.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-05-2011, 08:50 PM
James Dewitt James Dewitt is offline
#63 on Forbes'...but #1 in Jesus's Heart

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery True Christian Provider™ award Platinum Tither Punched the most queers The Lord’s Witness Wound Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Jailed for JESUS Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Saved 1 Year Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Freehold, Ia
Posts: 6,259
James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: BOYCOTT "THOR: THE MOVIE" Because Marvel Comics is RACIST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheldon the Swede View Post
The internet.

There is a movie review at many sites and official movie trailer, look for yourself.
Nice try pervert, no self respecting True Christian is going to view any movie with you, especially in a damn trailer. You can call it " Official " if you want to, but its still an invite to sodomy!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-06-2011, 10:28 AM
Sheldon the Swede's Avatar
Sheldon the Swede Sheldon the Swede is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Atheist 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Belgium
Posts: 145
Sheldon the Swede is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sheldon the Swede is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sheldon the Swede is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sheldon the Swede is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sheldon the Swede is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sheldon the Swede is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: BOYCOTT "THOR: THE MOVIE" Because Marvel Comics is RACIST!

'Movie trailer' is little sample of the movie that you can find anywhere on the internet, it's like a commercial about the movie. I don't know how you got 'sodomie' out of 'movie reviews' and 'movie trailer'.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-06-2011, 01:16 PM
Gabriel Reproba's Avatar
Gabriel Reproba Gabriel Reproba is offline
Head Attorney of Landover's Legal Team
The Most Honest Lawyer in America
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Saved 1 Year The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Punched the most queers TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Divorcee Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: God's Good Side!
Posts: 2,480
Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: BOYCOTT "THOR: THE MOVIE" Because Marvel Comics is RACIST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheldon the Swede View Post
'Movie trailer' is little sample of the movie that you can find anywhere on the internet, it's like a commercial about the movie. I don't know how you got 'sodomie' out of 'movie reviews' and 'movie trailer'.
A movie trailer can also be a trailer in which the stars of the movie go, when they are not on set, to commit sodomy.
__________________
Yours In Christ,

Gabriel Reproba, Esq. (Lawyer for the Lord)

Further reading to help you become a True Christian™

Stoning Sinners: A How-To Guide
Scientific Study: Bible is NOT "All About Love"
The One Sin Jesus Says He Won't EVER Forgive!
Should we only follow SOME of the Bible?
How will YOU sacrifice your kids?
20 Questions To See If Your Son Is A Fag
God: Dress Like A Whore...Get Raped!
Bible: If You Love Your Wife, Beat Her!
Logic and Bible Agree: Gay is a choice!
Nursery Rhymes Teach kids that Christ is Lord!
There is no such thing as an "agnostic!"
Science: People are Only Islamic Because They are Depressed!

Reading only the parts of the Bible your pastor tells you to (those that make you feel warm and fuzzy) is nothing but mental and spiritual masturbation. Read the WHOLE Bible to find out what Christianity is REALLY all about! Only then can you talk to us about why we try so hard to save people from Hell.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-06-2011, 01:20 PM
James Dewitt James Dewitt is offline
#63 on Forbes'...but #1 in Jesus's Heart

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery True Christian Provider™ award Platinum Tither Punched the most queers The Lord’s Witness Wound Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Jailed for JESUS Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Saved 1 Year Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Freehold, Ia
Posts: 6,259
James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.James Dewitt is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: BOYCOTT "THOR: THE MOVIE" Because Marvel Comics is RACIST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Reproba View Post
A movie trailer can also be a trailer in which the stars of the movie go, when they are not on set, to commit sodomy.
Exactly, we both know that the Swed wanted to lure us in to a trailer and sodomise us. We are not near as dumb as he thinks we are.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-23-2011, 09:03 PM
Sidney_young Sidney_young is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: in bed with by fag boyfriend
Posts: 10
Sidney_young is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sidney_young is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sidney_young is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: BOYCOTT "THOR: THE MOVIE" Because Marvel Comics is RACIST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dewitt View Post
Exactly, we both know that the Swed wanted to lure us in to a trailer and sodomise us. We are not near as dumb as he thinks we are.
Here is the dam trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOddp-nlNvQ

That black guy is not playing Thor he is playing Loki.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
hellywood, movies, negrofascism, racism: worse than misogyny, thor

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here

The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:35 AM.


Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved