X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The human eye does NOT have a blind spot!

The following test proves it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	white.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	1929124

Cover your left eye and stare at the circle on the left with your right eye. Slowly move forward closer to the screen, keeping your eye on the circle on the left, and slowly move away again. You’ll notice that at no point does the circle on the right disappear from your peripheral vision – if your eyesight is normal.

So if an atheist ever asks you how you explain the blind spot in the human eye if evolution isn’t true, you can boldly repeat Ray Comfort’s answer.

“I don’t have a blind spot in my eye. Both of them see very well and I am thankful for the 137million light sensitive cells that make sight possible. Do you have a blind spot in your eye? If you do, I suggest that you see an optician and see if he can either fix it, or get you another eye.”
    Intelligent design wins again!
    sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Re: The human eye does NOT have a blind spot!

Originally posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
    The following test proves it!

[ATTACH]21921[/ATTACH]

Cover your left eye and stare at the circle on the left with your right eye. Slowly move forward closer to the screen, keeping your eye on the circle on the left, and slowly move away again. You’ll notice that at no point does the circle on the right disappear from your peripheral vision – if your eyesight is normal.

So if an atheist ever asks you how you explain the blind spot in the human eye if evolution isn’t true, you can boldly repeat Ray Comfort’s answer.

Intelligent design wins again!
    Shout glory! Shake it Jesus, shake it!
    1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

The forces of evil in this world are listed here, post #9.

Comment

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Of course people don't have blind spots in their eyes! Honestly, do these scientists think that God has a blind spot in his eye? God is perfect in design, this "blind spot" can only be a disease, like syphilis is consumation of the spine and is spread by filthy living!
      Ruth 1:16; Ruth 1:17 : 16 And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God:
      17 Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried: the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me.

Comment

The "blind spot" is a liberal fabrication that allows them to selectively ignore facts. It means they can ignore the total destruction of society going on around us brought about by gay marriage.
        If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

The only people with "blind spots" are Atheists and Secularists. I pray that God will grant spiritual sight to those who are blind to the reality of Jesus Christ.
          A wise man’s heart inclines him to the right, but a fool’s heart to the left. (Ecclesiastes 10:2)

Comment

What a dishonest experiment you've done.

Maybe you should do an actually experiment that shows your blind spot.

Close your left eye and stare at the cross mark in the diagram with your right eye. Off to the right you should be able to see the spot. Don't LOOK at it; just notice that it is there off to the right (if its not, move farther away from the computer screen; you should be able to see the dot if you're a couple of feet away). Now slowly move toward the computer screen. Keep looking at the cross mark while you move. At a particular distance (probably a foot or so), the spot will disappear (it will reappear again if you move even closer). The spot disappears because it falls on the optic nerve head, the hole in the photoreceptor sheet.

I wonder why you ignored this experiment? Maybe because you're scared of the truth?

I Peter 3:15-16: But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by Infinity View Post
              What a vicious person you must be. Why are you so focused on "blind spots" in Brother Pim's eye, while not considering the beam in your own eye?
              Matthew 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

If there was such a thing as "blind spots", there wouldn't be any sin. But since you can see, your sin remains, so drop down on your knees, SINNER!, and beg Jesus to forgive you:
              John 9:41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.
              A wise man’s heart inclines him to the right, but a fool’s heart to the left. (Ecclesiastes 10:2)

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Rune Enoe View Post
                Why are you so focused on "blind spots" in Brother Pim's eye...
                Because it's the topic in this thread.

Originally posted by Pastor Rune Enoe View Post
                ...while not considering the beam in your own eye?
                Matthew 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

If there was such a thing as "blind spots", there wouldn't be any sin. But since you can see, your sin remains, and you need Jesus to forgive you:
                John 9:41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.
                There is no sufficient reason for you to believe the Bible is true. When we go to investigate the Bible, not only do we have this problem about not knowing who the authors are, and not having any original copies, we find that the Bible is contradictory to itself in places, contradictory to science and other places, and incorrect to some of historical findings. There is no reason for you to believe the Bible is true. Quoting the Bible isn't going to get you anywhere because you haven't demonstrated why anyone should consider the Bible to be true or authoritative.
                I Peter 3:15-16: But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

Comment

Because it's the topic in this thread.

There is no sufficient reason for you to believe the Bible is true. When we go to investigate the Bible, not only do we have this problem about not knowing who the authors are, and not having any original copies, we find that the Bible is contradictory to itself in places, contradictory to science and other places, and incorrect to some of historical findings. There is no reason for you to believe the Bible is true. Quoting the Bible isn't going to get you anywhere because you haven't demonstrated why anyone should consider the Bible to be true or authoritative.
                  You have been given plenty of evidence in both this thread and others as to the infallibility of God's Word as so brilliantly put forth in the KJV Holy Bible. Your refusal to acknowledge this borders on psychosis.

Besides, since God is the Creator of EVERYTHING, don't you think that He would use that power to correct any supposed "mistakes" if there were any?

Use your head, man!

YiC,

Zech
                  sigpic

Comment

I wonder why you ignored this experiment? Maybe because you're scared of the truth?
                    Why would an intelligent, omnipotent Being have created the human eye with a blind spot? That would be stupid. That's why Ray Comfort and I and other Christians deny the existence of the blind spot.

There is no sufficient reason for you to believe the Bible is true. When we go to investigate the Bible, not only do we have this problem about not knowing who the authors are
                    Ultimately God is the Author.

2 Tim 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

and not having any original copies,
                    That's not a problem. God promised to preserve His Word; He just decided not to preserve the originals.

Ps 12:6-7 The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

Unfortunately we do not have the original manuscript on which this promise was written, but I'm sure the copies made of this promise have come to us uncorrupted.

we find that the Bible is contradictory to itself in places,
                    I notice you didn't give one example.

contradictory to science and other places,
                    I think you mean science is contradictory to the Bible.

and incorrect to some of historical findings.
                    Well, then, obviously it's history that's incorrect.

There is no reason for you to believe the Bible is true. Quoting the Bible isn't going to get you anywhere because you haven't demonstrated why anyone should consider the Bible to be true or authoritative.
                    Quoting the Bible is the only way can convince people the Bible is true and authoritative.

Jn 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
                    sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

That's nothing like Brother Pendergast's proven test. I have no idea what your test is supposed to prove, perhaps that you are bright enough to draw a spot and an addition sign...
                      sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Dear Godmocking Whore;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
                        5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
                        5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
                        Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Whenever i see blind people on the streets I hope they walk against something.
                          At the end it was Jesus who made them blind. And he wouldn't do that without reason.
                          -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
                          -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
                          -Holocaust Jokes
                          -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
                          -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
                          -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
                          -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
                          -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

How did Hellen Keller's parents punish her?

They made her read the Waffle iron.
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
                              Whenever i see blind people on the streets I hope they walk against something.
                              At the end it was Jesus who made them blind. And he wouldn't do that without reason.
                              When I see a blind person in a store, I tell them to take my arm and I'll walk them past the throngs of people. I guide thier hand to a mannequin. God tells us the blind will lead the blind.
                              Luke 6:39
                              And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?

God will guide all down the path of those that follow Him. He gave us free will to make this choice. Who am I to force the blind not to follow their own path?
                              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Working...
                              X