Re: Question for Catholics about the eucharist
Sweetie,
you have been shown over and over and over again that the Catholic belief is wrong because it stands in clear contradiction of the Holy Bible. I will not repeat what has been already said but I do recommend that you read Dr. Elmer's posts. The passages in bold red and blue are directly from the Bible, and they clearly show that Catholics are wrong.
Therefore, it is pointless to try to understand why Catholis believe what they believe - it's wrong either way. It's like trying to understand where the 72 virgins for each Muslim martyr come from. They don't exist either way because the Muslim belief is wrong. Q.E.D.
I hope that was helpful.
Originally posted by tomdstone
View Post
you have been shown over and over and over again that the Catholic belief is wrong because it stands in clear contradiction of the Holy Bible. I will not repeat what has been already said but I do recommend that you read Dr. Elmer's posts. The passages in bold red and blue are directly from the Bible, and they clearly show that Catholics are wrong.
Therefore, it is pointless to try to understand why Catholis believe what they believe - it's wrong either way. It's like trying to understand where the 72 virgins for each Muslim martyr come from. They don't exist either way because the Muslim belief is wrong. Q.E.D.
I hope that was helpful.



Big font for the hard-of-hearing time:


Comment