X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Joanna Lytton-Vasey
    True Christian™ Lady Extraordinaire, an Honorary Male Biblicist
     
    • Jul 2014
    • 8458

    #16
    Re: The Pope Goes Soft on the Death Penalty

    Originally posted by Paul Tarzan View Post
    Apparently you Churchians don't have Matthew 5:38-32 in your Bibles...
    38-32? Are you reading the Bible backwards, dear? That would account for your apparent confusion.
    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

    Comment

    • Paul Tarzan
      Unsaved Trash, half-witted false Christian
      • Jul 2013
      • 93

      #17
      Re: The Pope Goes Soft on the Death Penalty

      Originally posted by Paul Tarzan View Post
      Apparently you Churchians don't have Matthew 5:38-32 in your Bibles...
      I meant 38-42...don't know why it won't let me edit my posts on here.
      #SellFreeholdFeedThePoor
      #DownWithChurchianity
      #JESUSIsAllYouNeed

      Comment

      • Johny Joe Hold
        Mayor of Freehold
         
        • Feb 2010
        • 13070

        #18
        Re: The Pope Goes Soft on the Death Penalty

        Originally posted by Paul Tarzan View Post
        I meant 38-42...don't know why it won't let me edit my posts on here.
        I corrected your original post. But now we need to correct your reading of the Bible.

        In that bit of scripture and what follows Jesus is telling us an eye for an eye is a sound Christian principle when carrying out in His name. That is the very scripture the Pope does not understand.

        If the opportunity presents itself, I hope you will study scriptures with one of our scholarly pastors here at Landover Baptist Church.
        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

        Comment

        • refridgerator
          Unsaved trash, brain on ice
          • Apr 2017
          • 105

          #19
          Re: The Pope Goes Soft on the Death Penalty

          Originally posted by Father Maurice Lester View Post
          His Holiness is throwing out a life-line to Donald Trump who, as treasonous trash, will be certainly looking at the noose sooner than later.

          This shows just how much compassion Francis has for even the lowest of human garbage.

          Oh. There is also that whole "Thou Shalt Not Kill" thing.







          Bless you, my habromaniacal haslots,
          Father Mo






          .
          Well said father. Altough I have already liberated myself from the superstition you profess, I feel deep respect for this Pope. As you clearly have put, Pope Francis loves even the scum of the earth.


          I little hope in between the haters and fanatics.

          Comment

          • Ezekiel Bathfire
            Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
            Christ's Rottweiler
             
            • Jan 2008
            • 22933

            #20
            Re: The Pope Goes Soft on the Death Penalty

            Originally posted by refridgerator View Post
            Pope Francis loves even the scum of the earth.
            The poor are poor because they are stupid.The poor are stupid because they do not grasp God's Message
            No pope preaches God's Message
            Therefore popes create poverty.

            The purpose of popes is to mislead the stupid - those who are easy to fool - and thus stoke the fires of Hell.

            This all makes sense when you realize that all popes are servants of the Anti-Christ.
            sigpic


            “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

            Author of such illuminating essays as,
            Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

            Comment

            • James Hutchins
              True Christian™
              Just a Regular Nice Guy
               
              • Jun 2009
              • 29457

              #21
              Re: The Pope Goes Soft on the Death Penalty

              I've heard from several Pastors that the Pope is soft on a lot of things though he is hard on the subject of adolescent boys and he tries to do something about it but he is unable to follow through.


              I know when our own much beloved Pastor Ezekiel Flint has his shimmering blue eyes on a problem, he is all over it with an unrelenting passion until it is worn down to a nub.

              I recall a few months back, some young man came to his home sobbing. While I was not privy to the entire conversation, I heard the child questioning his beliefs. Things like '...I trusted Him....'. "..I did as I was told...' "why has he abandoned me..."

              Well, next thing you know, Pastor Flint took that young man into his powerful arms and held him tightly, a hand over his mouth the quench the sobbing. Pastor Ezekiel excused himself and took the young strapping boy to his inner citadel. We finished our cognac and left, not to see the Good Pastor for a few days.

              Of course no one mentioned this again, because what goes on in the privacy between a parishioner and a Pastor is no one business.
              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

              Comment

              • Dana723
                Forum member
                Forum Member
                • Oct 2017
                • 771

                #22
                Re: The Pope Goes Soft on the Death Penalty

                Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                I've heard from several Pastors that the Pope is soft on a lot of things though he is hard on the subject of adolescent boys and he tries to do something about it but he is unable to follow through.


                I know when our own much beloved Pastor Ezekiel Flint has his shimmering blue eyes on a problem, he is all over it with an unrelenting passion until it is worn down to a nub.

                I recall a few months back, some young man came to his home sobbing. While I was not privy to the entire conversation, I heard the child questioning his beliefs. Things like '...I trusted Him....'. "..I did as I was told...' "why has he abandoned me..."

                Well, next thing you know, Pastor Flint took that young man into his powerful arms and held him tightly, a hand over his mouth the quench the sobbing. Pastor Ezekiel excused himself and took the young strapping boy to his inner citadel. We finished our cognac and left, not to see the Good Pastor for a few days.

                Of course no one mentioned this again, because what goes on in the privacy between a parishioner and a Pastor is no one business.
                That's amazingly beautiful. I have tears in my eyes. Pastor Ezekiel is clearly a man of God.
                Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
                1 Corinthians 11:13

                Comment

                • Paul Tarzan
                  Unsaved Trash, half-witted false Christian
                  • Jul 2013
                  • 93

                  #23
                  Re: The Pope Goes Soft on the Death Penalty

                  Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                  Well, next thing you know, Pastor Flint took that young man into his powerful arms and held him tightly, a hand over his mouth the quench the sobbing. Pastor Ezekiel excused himself and took the young strapping boy to his inner citadel. We finished our cognac and left, not to see the Good Pastor for a few days.

                  Of course no one mentioned this again, because what goes on in the privacy between a parishioner and a Pastor is no one business.
                  A-HA! So child molestation/pederasty is prevalent amongst ALL of Churchianity...


                  Who's got the number for the Freehold Police Department? (For this issue, we may need the Iowa National Guard)
                  #SellFreeholdFeedThePoor
                  #DownWithChurchianity
                  #JESUSIsAllYouNeed

                  Comment

                  • Dana723
                    Forum member
                    Forum Member
                    • Oct 2017
                    • 771

                    #24
                    Re: The Pope Goes Soft on the Death Penalty

                    Originally posted by Paul Tarzan View Post
                    A-HA! So child molestation/pederasty is prevalent amongst ALL of Churchianity...


                    Who's got the number for the Freehold Police Department? (For this issue, we may need the Iowa National Guard)
                    You are an awful human being, disrespecting a pastor of God in that way! You should be ashamed! Drop to your knees right now and pray that God doesn't smite you!
                    Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
                    1 Corinthians 11:13

                    Comment

                    • Basilissa
                      South of the Border outreach program
                      True Christian™
                       
                      • Mar 2013
                      • 12997

                      #25
                      Re: The Pope Goes Soft on the Death Penalty

                      Originally posted by Paul Tarzan View Post
                      A-HA! So child molestation/pederasty is prevalent amongst ALL of Churchianity...
                      Only a person with a very dirty mind would misunderstand Brother Hutchins' post this way.
                      God created fossils to test our faith.

                      * * *

                      My favorite LBC sermons:
                      True Christians are Perfect!
                      True Christian™ Love.
                      Salvation™ made Easy!
                      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                      God HATES Rational Thinking!
                      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

                      Comment

                      • Paul Tarzan
                        Unsaved Trash, half-witted false Christian
                        • Jul 2013
                        • 93

                        #26
                        Re: The Pope Goes Soft on the Death Penalty

                        Originally posted by Dana723 View Post
                        You are an awful human being, disrespecting a pastor of God in that way! You should be ashamed! Drop to your knees right now and pray that God doesn't smite you!
                        The fire-breathing, child-abusing god you worship is FAR different from the Trinity who is Love itself that I KNOW.

                        If that fire-breathing, child-abusing impostor has any power and does anything to me...well, I would gladly endure it.
                        #SellFreeholdFeedThePoor
                        #DownWithChurchianity
                        #JESUSIsAllYouNeed

                        Comment

                        • Basilissa
                          South of the Border outreach program
                          True Christian™
                           
                          • Mar 2013
                          • 12997

                          #27
                          Re: The Pope Goes Soft on the Death Penalty

                          Originally posted by Paul Tarzan View Post
                          The fire-breathing, child-abusing god you worship
                          That is a very interesting accusation. While child abuse part I get (after all, Jesus is the one who gives children cancer and allows them to be born in abusive environments), why are you accusing Dana of worshiping some sort of dragon?

                          is FAR different from the Trinity who is Love itself that I KNOW.
                          Sweetie, is your Bible missing the page with Isaiah 45:7 in it?
                          God created fossils to test our faith.

                          * * *

                          My favorite LBC sermons:
                          True Christians are Perfect!
                          True Christian™ Love.
                          Salvation™ made Easy!
                          You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                          Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                          Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                          Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                          Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                          The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                          Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                          God HATES Rational Thinking!
                          True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

                          Comment

                          • James Hutchins
                            True Christian™
                            Just a Regular Nice Guy
                             
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 29457

                            #28
                            Re: The Pope Goes Soft on the Death Penalty

                            Originally posted by Paul Tarzan View Post
                            A-HA! So child molestation/pederasty is prevalent amongst ALL of Churchianity...


                            Who's got the number for the Freehold Police Department? (For this issue, we may need the Iowa National Guard)
                            You have a sick and perverted mind, God sees this and He will send you to Hell for your impure thoughts.
                            You all assume that just because a fully grown man takes a keen interest in a strapping, wide-eyed boy that something nefarious is going to happen. It can take days if not weeks for demons to be chased from a child's bottomless soul and have him spread wide to permit penetration of and fully accept the Love of God.
                            Christianity is not some glossy magazine that you can glance at and hide under a mattress. You must fully immerse yourself in it and allow the entire majesty of its' power to over come you and cause you to wilt in to complete submission.
                            What is wrong with you people that everything has to be dirty?
                            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                            Comment

                            • Paul Tarzan
                              Unsaved Trash, half-witted false Christian
                              • Jul 2013
                              • 93

                              #29
                              Re: The Pope Goes Soft on the Death Penalty

                              Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                              Sweetie, is your Bible missing the page with Isaiah 45:7 in it?
                              Is your Bible missing the page with 1 John 1:5 in it?
                              #SellFreeholdFeedThePoor
                              #DownWithChurchianity
                              #JESUSIsAllYouNeed

                              Comment

                              • Basilissa
                                South of the Border outreach program
                                True Christian™
                                 
                                • Mar 2013
                                • 12997

                                #30
                                Re: The Pope Goes Soft on the Death Penalty

                                Originally posted by Paul Tarzan View Post
                                Is your Bible missing the page with 1 John 1:5 in it?
                                I don't understand what do you mean by this.

                                Are you implying that the Inerrant Word of God is internally contradictory?


                                That would be blasphemy, so I will now go and pray for your confused soul. May God have mercy for you and remove that delusion He Himself gave you (2 Thessalonians 2:11-12).
                                God created fossils to test our faith.

                                * * *

                                My favorite LBC sermons:
                                True Christians are Perfect!
                                True Christian™ Love.
                                Salvation™ made Easy!
                                You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                                Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                                Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                                Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                                Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                                The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                                Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                                God HATES Rational Thinking!
                                True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

                                Comment

                                Working...