X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rev. M. Rodimer
    Honorary True Christian™
    Forum Member
    • May 2008
    • 13996

    #1

    Today I learned . . .

    What's the most surprising thing you learned today?

    I'll get the ball rolling. Today I, who don't watch television, learned that blues singer Adele is white. And a Brit.

    No, seriously.

    Bible boring? Nonsense!
    Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
    You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!
  • Rev. M. Rodimer
    Honorary True Christian™
    Forum Member
    • May 2008
    • 13996

    #2
    Re: Today I learned . . .

    Today, I learned that Newt Gingrich's middle name is Leroy.

    Yes, Leroy.

    A white man named Leroy.

    Are we sure there isn't a little family secret that Leroy isn't sharing?




    Bible boring? Nonsense!
    Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
    You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

    Comment

    • Dr Laurence Niles
      Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
       
      • Jan 2012
      • 9063

      #3
      Re: Today I learned . . .

      I learnt that I could save a bit of money on toilet paper by wiping myself after my morning ablutions with a flannel.

      Once my wife washes it it is ready for use next morning.

      I can spend this money on bible, switches and rods.

      Praise Jesus.
      Posted via Mobile Device
      1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

      Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

      Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

      Comment

      • Bobby-Joe
        Landover Security Superviser
        Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
        NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
        True Christian™
        • Sep 2006
        • 18405

        #4
        Re: Today I learned . . .

        Today I learned my President (elected by Community Activists!) is no better than a Italian Cruise Ship captain!

        Can't an American ask for more?

        Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

        Hot Must ReadThreads!


        Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

        Comment

        • Dr Laurence Niles
          Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
           
          • Jan 2012
          • 9063

          #5
          Re: Today I learned . . .

          I feel as foolish as David (1 chronicles 21:8 So David said to God, “I have sinned greatly, because I have done this thing; but now, I pray, take away the iniquity of Your servant, for I have done very foolishly) for forgetting to quote scriptural support for my previous post.

          Leviticus 15:1-3 And the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying, 2*“Speak to the children of Israel, and say to them: ‘When any man has a discharge from his body, his discharge is unclean. 3*And this shall be his uncleanness in regard to his discharge—whether his body runs with his discharge, or his body is stopped up by his discharge, it is his uncleanness"

          My aim here is to be clean and holy (Leviticus 10:10*that you may distinguish between holy and unholy, and between unclean and clean,) and it is a wife's duty to attend to my body (1Corinthians 7:4 "The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife."

          She's just doing her duty.

          And saving money to spend on my hearts desire.

          Deuteronomy 14:26 And you shall spend that money for whatever your heart desires: for oxen or sheep, for wine or similar drink, for whatever your heart desires; you shall eat there before the LORD your God, and you shall rejoice, you and your household.

          I'm sorry I did not post this initially and am happy for the rebuke

          Praise Jesus!
          Posted via Mobile Device
          1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

          Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

          Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

          Comment

          • Mary Etheldreda
            Gushing for Jesus
             
            • Sep 2011
            • 23775

            #6
            Re: Today I learned . . .

            Today I learned England still employs Keystone Cops.
            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

            Comment

            • Titus Templeton
              Director of the German "Holy-caust" Evangelical Crusade
              Jesus macht frei
              True Christian™
              • Aug 2010
              • 5912

              #7
              Re: Today I learned . . .

              Posted via Mobile Device
              -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
              -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
              -Holocaust Jokes
              -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
              -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
              -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
              -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
              -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

              Comment

              • Titus Templeton
                Director of the German "Holy-caust" Evangelical Crusade
                Jesus macht frei
                True Christian™
                • Aug 2010
                • 5912

                #8
                Re: Today I learned . . .

                Today i learned that there is nothing wrong with the quality of slavery products.
                Posted via Mobile Device
                -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
                -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
                -Holocaust Jokes
                -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
                -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
                -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
                -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
                -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

                Comment

                • shy Rita
                  Confirmed Enemy of God
                  BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                  • Mar 2012
                  • 250

                  #9
                  Re: Today I learned . . .

                  That Prophetess Juanita Bynum is a serious blessing to my soul. I'm done!!

                  Comment

                  • Pastor Ezekiel
                    Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                     
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 78556

                    #10
                    Re: Today I learned . . .

                    Originally posted by shy Rita View Post
                    That Prophetess Juanita Bynum is a serious blessing to my soul. I'm done!!
                    She's a whore of satan's!

                    1 Corinthians 11:3
                    But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

                    1 Corinthians 14:34-36
                    Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

                    Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                    Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                    Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                    Comment

                    • Titus Templeton
                      Director of the German "Holy-caust" Evangelical Crusade
                      Jesus macht frei
                      True Christian™
                      • Aug 2010
                      • 5912

                      #11
                      Re: Today I learned . . .

                      Today i learned that ticks don't fall off after a hour or so. My son is still walking around with her and its day 3.
                      -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
                      -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
                      -Holocaust Jokes
                      -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
                      -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
                      -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
                      -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
                      -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

                      Comment

                      • Brother_Percy
                        Honorary True Christian™
                        Forum Member
                        • May 2008
                        • 1359

                        #12
                        Re: Today I learned . . .

                        Today I learned there is actually a Country called "Turkey"!



                        Seriously! You couldnt make this stuff up if you tried! It's hilarious! Those crazy Europeans!

                        Comment

                        • VictoryOS
                          True Christian™ Beauty Queen
                           
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 5390

                          #13
                          Re: Today I learned . . .

                          Is Turkey next to Stuffing and Mashed Potatoes?
                          What's the capital of Turkey? Gravy?



                          Oh great, now I'm hungry again.
                          Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                          in 2016

                          Comment

                          • Brother_Percy
                            Honorary True Christian™
                            Forum Member
                            • May 2008
                            • 1359

                            #14
                            Re: Today I learned . . .

                            Originally posted by VictoryOS View Post
                            Is Turkey next to Stuffing and Mashed Potatoes?
                            What's the capital of Turkey? Gravy?



                            Oh great, now I'm hungry again.
                            Actually, I think there's a Country called "Hungry" there too! What will they think of next? Those crazy Europeans! Hilarious!

                            Comment

                            • TheFlaccidMocker
                              Unsaved trash
                              • Mar 2012
                              • 29

                              #15
                              Re: Today I learned . . .

                              Originally posted by Brother_Percy View Post
                              Actually, I think there's a Country called "Hungry" there too! What will they think of next? Those crazy Europeans! Hilarious!
                              Really close, it's called Hungary!

                              It's like they meant to name it hungry, but misspelled it.
                              Mark 9:43-48
                              ... into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

                              Comment

                              Working...