X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TruthNotIgnorance
    Unsaved trash, teenaged troll
    • Oct 2015
    • 5

    #1

    I do not "hate" Jesus

    I received an "infraction notice" and I am already accused of "hating Jesus"... also I did not introduce myself.

    I was raised in a religious family in a primarily Presbyterian orthodox in Phoenix Arizona.

    I DO NOT hate Jesus, I simply see science as the real truth. Science does not hide things, it digs until the truth is relieved. Religion, I have found, does the opposite. That is why I do not subscribe to any religion any more.

    I hope this satisfies the requirements of this board and I will be allowed to speak.

    I welcome intelligent conversation on this subject.

    Respectfully yours,
  • Pastor Ezekiel
    Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
     
    • Sep 2006
    • 78556

    #2
    Re: I do not "hate" Jesus

    Jesus tells us that He does not accept lukewarm followers.

    Revelation 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
    3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

    Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

    Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

    Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

    Comment

    • Elmer G. White
      Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
      Victim of atheist scientific persecution
       
      • Apr 2014
      • 10290

      #3
      Re: I do not "hate" Jesus

      Dear sinner,

      It is wonderful that you have found your manners. Let us pray that you will also find Jesus one day. If you trust Jesus you cannot trust science.

      1 Timothy 6:20
      O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:


      Furthermore, if you trust science, God will push you over the edge of ever increasing self-deception by feeding your senses and measuring apparatuses with false data.

      2 Thessalonians 2:11
      And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:


      After all, you may say that you do not hate Jesus, but as long as you refuse His Truths(tm), He will hate you and condemn you into a most unpleasant Eternity.

      Luke 19:27
      But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

      But now there is hope. Jesus must have guided you here. With prayer and Bible Study the promise of Salvation remains!


      Yours in Christ,

      Elmer
      2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



      PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
      Check out our Research in Creation Science:

      Comment

      • Levi Jones
        Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
        Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
        Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits
         
        • Jul 2009
        • 13930

        #4
        Re: I do not "hate" Jesus

        Originally posted by TruthNotIgnorance View Post
        I received an "infraction notice" and I am already accused of "hating Jesus"... also I did not introduce myself.

        I was raised in a religious family in a primarily Presbyterian orthodox in Phoenix Arizona.
        What made you hate Jesus? Did someone in the church hurt you? You poor thing. You've come to the right place to soothe your furrowed brow. I just know Pastor is simply dying to teach you.

        Originally posted by TruthNotIgnorance View Post
        I DO NOT hate Jesus, I simply see science as the real truth. Science does not hide things, it digs until the truth is relieved.
        Relieved indeed, but we have revelation, friend. Divine revelation.

        Religion, I have found, does the opposite. That is why I do not subscribe to any religion any more.
        At least you're honest about not loving the Lord anymore. I guess that makes you an antichrist. 1 John 2:18

        I hope this satisfies the requirements of this board and I will be allowed to speak.
        Of course you'll be allowed to speak. But only Jesus knows for how long and how much. Or is that up to your free will? I always forget.

        Anyhow, welcome to Landover Baptist. What's is on your mind, if it's not to praise Jesus?
        Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

        Comment

        • TruthNotIgnorance
          Unsaved trash, teenaged troll
          • Oct 2015
          • 5

          #5
          Re: I do not "hate" Jesus

          Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
          Jesus tells us that He does not accept lukewarm followers.
          Wow,

          Is this how you treat new-comers? I noticed on my profile that I went to complete and one of your Admin edited my Location to:

          Location:
          in bed with my fag boyfriend


          (see attachment)

          My views differ or question, so you attack me?

          What kind of discussion is this here?..... or are you here just to preach?

          Discussion leads to truth, is that what you are afraid of? The truth?

          Comment

          • Youth Minister Harry
            Matt 19:14 Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
            True Christian™
            • Feb 2011
            • 832

            #6
            Re: I do not "hate" Jesus

            Hey there, youngster! I'm so delighted you've found God's Favorite Forums™! I can see you are little bewildered and flummoxed by all the attention you are receiving. That doesn't mean it's bad attention, now does it? Sometimes when you get a lot of attention from adults, it just means we are trying to help you. It is much easier if you just relax and let us do what needs to happen for you.

            So, tell me, how old are you? What grade are you in? How tall are you? Do you like to go camping? True Christian™ boys get to go to Bible Camp in the summertime! What would you be willing to do to please Christ Jesus so you can become a True Christian™ too?
            Slathered in the Fresh Hot Blood of the Infant Christ,
            -Youth Minister Harry Lester

            Comment

            • Back against wall
              Guarding his purity against all comers
              True Christian™
              • Sep 2015
              • 1241

              #7
              Re: I do not "hate" Jesus

              Originally posted by TruthNotIgnorance View Post
              Wow,

              Is this how you treat new-comers? I noticed on my profile that I went to complete and one of your Admin edited my Location to:

              Location:
              in bed with my fag boyfriend


              (see attachment)

              My views differ or question, so you attack me?

              What kind of discussion is this here?..... or are you here just to preach?

              Discussion leads to truth, is that what you are afraid of? The truth?
              Everyone in here gets the truth and respect that they desurve upon registering, if warranted. The thing here IMHO is this;

              You worship this man:



              Where as we believe this man is the spawn of satin for some prety valid reasons including the obvious, being a man of Science and a crippled freak.

              You need not hate Jesus.

              You have a chance for salvation. In here you will find experienced people and lessons to help you achieve this.

              God's Speed.
              Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisedome is much griefe: and hee that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.


              Comment

              • Cranky Old Man
                Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
                You kids get off his lawn!
                 
                • Jan 2010
                • 22380

                #8
                Re: I do not "hate" Jesus

                Originally posted by TruthNotIgnorance View Post
                I DO NOT hate Jesus, I simply see science as the real truth.
                I do not hate you. I just think you are a useless worthless pointless spinless ugly smelly sinner who should die now and then burn in Hell for all eternity. See what I did there?

                You claim not to hate Jesus, but that clearly is a lie. You cannot worship science and in the same sentence claim not to hate Jesus. It's rediculous. It's utter nonsense.

                So we now have established without even a shred of doubt that you are a liar. The Bible tells us in Proverbs 6:16-19 that this means Jesus hates you. And I couldn't agree more. Enjoy Hell!
                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

                Comment

                • TruthNotIgnorance
                  Unsaved trash, teenaged troll
                  • Oct 2015
                  • 5

                  #9
                  Re: I do not "hate" Jesus

                  You call slander and accusations "attention". I am very glad I did not go to your church. My church was open to discussion, obviously this forum is not. It is "Your way or the highway" apparently.

                  I am not a youngster, I'm 53 years old, and yes I like camping in the wilderness. I appreciate mother nature's magnificence.

                  I thought I could enter this forum and have some intelligent discussion, you are all rapidly confirming that is not possible.

                  Originally posted by Youth Minister Harry View Post
                  Hey there, youngster! I'm so delighted you've found God's Favorite Forums™! I can see you are little bewildered and flummoxed by all the attention you are receiving. That doesn't mean it's bad attention, now does it? Sometimes when you get a lot of attention from adults, it just means we are trying to help you. It is much easier if you just relax and let us do what needs to happen for you.

                  So, tell me, how old are you? What grade are you in? How tall are you? Do you like to go camping? True Christian™ boys get to go to Bible Camp in the summertime! What would you be willing to do to please Christ Jesus so you can become a True Christian™ too?

                  Comment

                  • Back against wall
                    Guarding his purity against all comers
                    True Christian™
                    • Sep 2015
                    • 1241

                    #10
                    Re: I do not "hate" Jesus

                    Originally posted by TruthNotIgnorance View Post
                    You call slander and accusations "attention". I am very glad I did not go to your church. My church was open to discussion, obviously this forum is not. It is "Your way or the highway" apparently.

                    I am not a youngster, I'm 53 years old, and yes I like camping in the wilderness. I appreciate mother nature's magnificence.

                    I thought I could enter this forum and have some intelligent discussion, you are all rapidly confirming that is not possible.
                    And exactly who are you Camp with in the Wilderness?
                    Bears and Raccoons, Kangaroos, Dropbears Skunks, Asses. All these things Fart in your magnififace.

                    Having said that young lady, you may have a chance. If you STOP HATING JESUS!

                    Hosea 2:14 Therefore, behold, I will allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak comfortably unto her.

                    You see, there is still patience for you. I for one are prepared to love you young lady, but not before Jesus.
                    Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisedome is much griefe: and hee that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.


                    Comment

                    • Cranky Old Man
                      Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
                      You kids get off his lawn!
                       
                      • Jan 2010
                      • 22380

                      #11
                      Re: I do not "hate" Jesus

                      Originally posted by TruthNotIgnorance View Post
                      I'm 53 years old
                      That might explain why you are blind. And I am 78 years old, so yes you are a youngster.

                      When do you intent to respond to my well crafted post!? (Since you are old and stupid, the underlined text is a hyperlink. Click on it with your mouse.)

                      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

                      Comment

                      • Alvin Moss
                        Serving Jesus
                        True Christian™
                        • Aug 2013
                        • 4468

                        #12
                        Re: I do not "hate" Jesus

                        Liars are always talking about how they're telling the truth. Thieves are always talking about how honest they are. Jesus haters are always at pains to say they don't hate Jesus.

                        Why do you hate Jesus?
                        God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

                        Comment

                        • Dr Laurence Niles
                          Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
                           
                          • Jan 2012
                          • 9063

                          #13
                          Re: I do not "hate" Jesus

                          Originally posted by TruthNotIgnorance View Post
                          I thought I could enter this forum and have some intelligent discussion, you are all rapidly confirming that is not possible.
                          You will never have an intelligent discussion with a Christian

                          There is nothing to discuss.

                          2nd Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"
                          Deuteronomy 4:2 "Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you."
                          Revelation 22:18-19 "For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."
                          Psalm 12:6-7 "The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever."

                          When you have the inspired words of Jesus written down perfectly you do not need to think at all and I can proudly say I put no thought into my religion

                          It's called faith.

                          YIC
                          1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

                          Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

                          Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

                          Comment

                          • Alphonse Alban
                            Apostle to the Samites and Laplander Eskimos.
                             
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 5724

                            #14
                            Re: I do not "hate" Jesus

                            Hello friend, and welcome to this most friendly forum.
                            I really like your username. We also are all about truth, and not ignorance, when it comes to the Bible (KJV).

                            I just have few question. Why don't you love Jesus? Why have you decided to be against Him?

                            Matthew 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

                            Comment

                            • Basilissa
                              South of the Border outreach program
                              True Christian™
                               
                              • Mar 2013
                              • 12997

                              #15
                              Re: I do not "hate" Jesus

                              Originally posted by TruthNotIgnorance View Post
                              I received an "infraction notice" and I am already accused of "hating Jesus"... also I did not introduce myself.

                              I was raised in a religious family in a primarily Presbyterian orthodox in Phoenix Arizona.
                              Thank you for making an effort to introduce yourself.

                              I DO NOT hate Jesus, I simply see science as the real truth. Science does not hide things, it digs until the truth is relieved.
                              This is not true. Scientists are human beings who have their own agendas, and they tend to highlight the findings that go well with their paradigms, and hide/overlook/ignore the findings to the contrary. Here is an article which shows such problem in the human "evolution" studies. (While this article follows the erroneous view that humans evolved from animals, it is a good showcase of scientists with different paradigms talking past each other rather than to each other).

                              Religion, I have found, does the opposite. That is why I do not subscribe to any religion any more.
                              I think you will be relieved to learn that we Landover Baptists do not hide anything. In fact, we do our best to highlight the parts of God's Word which other Christian denominations tend to hide. That's because we don't have our own agenda, we just want to show to the entire world God's agenda.

                              I hope this satisfies the requirements of this board and I will be allowed to speak.

                              I welcome intelligent conversation on this subject.
                              I'm afraid our paradigms are too different to have such a conversation. You need to repent and accept Jesus, dear.
                              God created fossils to test our faith.

                              * * *

                              My favorite LBC sermons:
                              True Christians are Perfect!
                              True Christian™ Love.
                              Salvation™ made Easy!
                              You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                              Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                              Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                              Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                              Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                              The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                              Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                              God HATES Rational Thinking!
                              True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

                              Comment

                              Working...