X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TheTruth2001
    Unsaved trash
    Under Investigation
    • Nov 2019
    • 12

    #16
    Re: This is my introduction, I suppose.

    Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
    Oh, I am not doubting your faith at all. I even envy your tremendous faith in your oh-so-wise self.


    What I would like to see are specific Bible verses backing up your warm and cuddly--yet somehow smacking of patronization--perspective on what God and the Bible are really all about.


    BTW, I could be accused of being a bit condescending here; but at least I recognize my own tendencies. More importantly, I am a member in good standing of Landover Baptist and you are a visitor.


    Imagine, if you will, a newbie to your online multi-player gaming group deciding to wax pendant about the deeper meaning behind the characters and situations that a given game contains.


    It would be a bit irksome, I would say.


    Nevertheless, despite your many deluded ideas about the Bible and The One True God, I will pray for your eyes to be opened. I have complete faith that The Lord will receive my prayers as eagerly as He receives your own.


    Man, for a second I was hoping you understood, but alas not completely. It seems you are looking for discrepancies in everything I say so that you can judge me based on those (also known as denial and scapegoating). You almost, ALMOST understand what I am getting at. You're so close, but just not quite there. But I'm still happy to help you understand what I am trying to say, dear Sister


    Heheh, thank you for recgonising my Faith in Christ, but you seem to think that I am making myself look godlike. I think I need to clarify that I am not trying to appear perfect or better than anyone, I simply wish to show you what God has shown me though the experiences and obstacles He put me through to help me toughen up for life. I know God through experience, not pure Biblical studies. I make sure to learn the lessons God teaches me through the everyday obstacles He presents me with, and I also make sure to learn the lessons He explains through His Holy Word in the Bible. You see, you are more experienced in Biblical studies, but you seem to lack the lessons He teaches in everyday obstacles of life. A great example is acceptance. While it is not in the Bible word for word, it should still be blatantly obvious that God wants us to be able to accept others no matter what, because He wants us to share the love that He shares with us, His children. I learnt this through everyday obstacles, which are presented by God for us all to overcome. He is training us, dear Sister. He wants us to be strong and be able to not only learn from the Bible, but also from our own experiences in everyday life, because as you know, He is all around us, all the time, in everything we do. God's plan. It is all part of the Mighty Lord's plan. Bible is an acronym, it stands for Basic Information Before Leaving Earth. See that word "Basic" in there? The Bible is a big book to quite a few people, but it is still only basic information. Why is it basic? Why would God only give us the basics? Simple: He wants us to figure out truth on our own, so that we can learn to grow strong. He is not forcing us to believe in Christianity, He is allowing us to decide that on our own so He can see who is truly faithful to Him. He gives us basic information in His Holy Words via the Bible, which is written so many can understand and read His Words, basically His "Proposition," (you'll see why it is a proposition in a moment). He also sent down Jesus, that was part of His effort to spread His word. Next, He is merciful to all of us, no matter what we believe in. He does not punish us for our views or mistakes until it is time for our souls to move on. Why? He wants us to prove our faith to Him. This also proves why the Bible and God's Word is basically a Holy Proposition: God is putting us on this Earth that He created, and He shows us this basic information, His Word. He leaves US to decide whether or not to believe in it, and thus we prove our Faith in Christ depending on what we choose to believe. He presents us with obstacles to test our Faith every single day, and it is up to US to decide whether we overcome those obstacles and keep our Faith or not. Do you see what I'm trying to say?


    What it all boils down to is that you cannot ONLY rely on the Bible and Church to teach you. You must realise that God presents you with obstacles to test your Faith to Him every day. What does this have to do with acceptance? Well, it may not be in the Bible, but it was something He wanted to let us learn on our own. Acceptance means to accept the fact that other people have other beliefs. Yes, we must do our duty and do what we can to spread the Gospel, but it is not our duty to force others to believe. No, the fear factor is God's job. HE strikes fear into people, not US. We must spread the Gospel peacefully, and if someone doesn't want to learn God's word then so be it, God will deal with those people when the time comes. Basically, we can't do God's bidding. We must accept that people have beliefs. We must accept that times are changing. God wants us to see that it is okay to accept change, because there are more things to worry about that we need to tackle, such as poverty and racism and hate.

    Comment

    • TheTruth2001
      Unsaved trash
      Under Investigation
      • Nov 2019
      • 12

      #17
      Re: This is my introduction, I suppose.

      Originally posted by I Man Rastafari View Post
      Greetings!

      I was reading your kind reply when I was struck by the fact that furry people are having sex 16% of the time. I did some calculations and I discovered that even though I am living in a dormitory setting surrounded by willing white girls I am only having sex about 12% of the time and I am a Black man. We Black men are known for having a lot of sex but I am having less sex than the furry people. Also I was not telling you about setting homosexuals on fire to be cruel because I am not cruel and I only wanted to give you the facts to judge for yourself. Here in Babylon it is not popular to burn homosexuals so you are probably safe but I would advise not going to Jamaica unless you are skilled at fast running. And Black men can run very fast which is why we are so successful as felons so choose wisely your destinations.

      Jah Guide!
      Trevor


      You must have misread my post, but that's okay. I must clarify, we don't have sex 16% of the time, what I was saying is that only 16% of the Fandom are into the sex. The rest of us are not into the sex, or are very, very restricted about it. I've been a furry for a year now, though I did take a break because a lot of criminal scum were joining the Fandom and trying to make us look bad. I've rejoined because the Fandom seems to be settling down and a lot of criminal scum are finally being kicked out of the community.


      Also, don't worry, I'm not planning on moving to Jamacia anytime soon

      Comment

      • James Hutchins
        True Christian™
        Just a Regular Nice Guy
         
        • Jun 2009
        • 29457

        #18
        Re: This is my introduction, I suppose.

        Originally posted by TheTruth2001 View Post
        Hello, I'm TheTruth2001. I shall not disclose my real name. I went to Southside Church a year ago, but stopped going fairly recently due to the juggling of college and normal life. I have a form of Autism called Aspergers' syndrome, I am a furry, I'm bi, and I'm 18 years old. Now, before you go screaming at me saying how I am going to go to Hell, remember that God said "Judge not, lest ye be judged," and that God loved the entire world, everyone on it, so much that he gave Jesus (his only begotten Son) to save and deliver us from Satan's grasp (see John 3:16). My favourite book in the Bible is Matthew. I have been basing my life around that book for the past 4 years now ever since I discovered it, and I have learnt a lot.

        I play video games and am an avid fan of retro games like Ecco the Dolphin, Spyro the Dragon, and Sonic the Hedgehog. People here seem to be old people who don't understand video games and try to use them as a scapegoat of Satanism, but God says that we must be able to accept the things we may or may not like, including in this case, the evolution of technology. Video games. I personally hate MMORPGs and First Person Shooters, but I do not ever try to take them down because 1) it is pointless to try, and 2) God does not intend for humans to judge based on interests.


        So that is a little bit about me. If I can teach you what God has told me and taught me over the years, I'd love to spread Jesus's love and word. God bless you all.
        I am not surprised you are some sort of a retard withe aspburger. Most non-Christians are mentally defective. It certainly explains why you cannot see God when He is right there, in your face.

        Not judging sounds great. Until you realize the consequences. You being a retard, must receive the fate of a lot of consequences. Mostly because you refuse to listen to God and follow His guide to the new Saved© the KJV Bible.


        Leviticus 19:15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

        Psalm 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

        Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

        John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

        1st Corinthians 5:12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
        1st Corinthians 5:13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

        1st Corinthians 6:1 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
        1st Corinthians 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
        1st Corinthians 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?.
        1st Corinthians 6:4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.
        1st Corinthians 6:5 I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
        1st Corinthians 6:6 But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.

        2nd Timothy 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
        2nd Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
        2nd Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
        2nd Timothy 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
        2nd Timothy 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.



        Now, sure, doubt me, who am I. Consider the following:

        Isaiah 29:14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

        Matthew 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

        Luke 10:21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

        John 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
        John 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear unto this day.

        John 12:39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,
        John 12:40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

        1st Corinthians 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
        1st Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
        1st Corinthians 1:19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
        1st Corinthians 1:20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

        1st Corinthians 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
        1st Corinthians 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
        1st Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
        1st Corinthians 1:26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
        1st Corinthians 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

        1st Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
        1st Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

        1st Corinthians 3:18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
        1st Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
        1st Corinthians 3:20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

        Jude 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.
        Jude 1:17
        But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
        Jude 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
        Jude 1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

        Comment

        • TheTruth2001
          Unsaved trash
          Under Investigation
          • Nov 2019
          • 12

          #19
          Re: This is my introduction, I suppose.

          Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel
          First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. We're right and you're wrong, according to Jesus and the Holy Word of God. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself.

          Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed
          HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

          Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here
          uninvited, and unwelcome .

          If you want to debate people,
          THIS is the place to go.

          Please make a thread of your own in the "
          Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

          And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at
          THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

          I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to
          hellfire.




          Forum Terms & Rules Please take a moment to review a brief history of Landover Baptist and the rules detailed below. You MUST agree to them in order to proceed with your registration. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser. Landover Baptist Church is nearly as old as America itself. Our community has served as the moral compass for our great Christian Nation for nearly 217 years. Our initially sheltered society of Fundamentalists is still a heavily gated religious community but it has grown to over 52,000 members with a large presence on the Internet. Church members provide support, prayer, and firm rebuke to those of us who are called by Jesus to wander beyond the walls of our gated Christian community in Freehold, Iowa. We invite you to join us with a sense of fellowship that you are among brothers and sisters who wish nothing more than to share the good news that Jesus Christ is going to send every single person on Earth who doesn't believe in Him, straight to Hell. If you are saved, please feel free to interact with us. If you are unsaved, please leave now. Sometimes the Devil and his minions creep into our message boards to try to slander us and mock us. Be warned that the messages you read here express the views of the author of the message, not the views of the Landover Baptist Church Community. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We will print the message out and pray over it. If Jesus tells us that it is offensive, we will use His holy power to remove it. We will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which questions Landover Baptist Church beliefs, or questions the God given authority of Landover Baptist pastors and/or church members. We are here to root out evil, expose false religions, and fellowship under the protective umbrella of the largest, most powerful assembly of worthwhile Christians to ever walk the earth - The Landover Baptist Church. Thank You, and you are welcome. We ask you to register for your protection. We operate in conjunction with the Department of Faith. You consent and specifically permit us or our agents the right to turn on your computer, microphone, video camera or any other device remotely and without your knowledge. You grant us permission to read your messages, email and do forensic analysis on your computer and physically search your dwelling, property, place of abode, vehicles(s) or other mode of transportation and those of your friends, relatives acquaintances (and neighbors within a reasonable distance) without further legal requirement. We will never sell or reveal your email address to anyone for any private or commercial purpose, so help us God! Terms of Service Within this section, the words "Landoverbaptist, et al. , "we," and "us" refer to the publisher of all content on Landoverbaptist, that party's assigns, affiliates, devisees, subrogees, mortgagees, predecessors-in-interest, successors-in-interest, corporate alter egos, parent corporations, subsidiaries, limited partners, officers, and trustees, et al. which holds the right to transmit on Landoverbaptist, et al. and this forum (the "Site") all of the materials contained in the Site. The word "you" shall refer to the user, and that party's assigns, affiliates, devisees, subrogees, mortgagees, predecessors-in-interest, successors-in-interest, corporate alter egos, parent corporations, subsidiaries, limited partners, officers, and trustees, et al. The word "Materials" refers to any word, sound, image, file, data, or anything else contained in or generated by the Site. All content on Landoverbaptist, et al. is protected by federal copyright laws. Ownership and copyrights to all content on Landoverbaptist, et al. is retained by the creator(s). Inquiries regarding ownership of specific pieces of content may be made through prayer. When you use Landoverbaptist, et al. you are agreeing and consenting to these terms and conditions of use that we, at our sole discretion, may change in any way at any time. Your consent to these terms and conditions is herein described as the "Agreement." Thus you should read them with care and, from time to time, re-read them. If we make any changes, your continued use of Landoverbaptist, et al. signifies that you agree to them without the necessity for further or ongoing affirmation. If we make changes to the TOS and neglect, forget, or simply do not post said changes you are bound to them anyway. You have an ongoing obligation to keep yourself informed of the terms of the TOS in every particular. Every use of Landover Baptist shall constitute a constructive reaffirmation by you that you have kept yourself apprised of the terms hereof. If any term herein is deemed unenforceable, it shall be severed from this Agreement and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in force. Limitations On Use Of Materials Contained in Landoverbaptist, et al. : You may, as long as you make no changes of any kind whatsoever, download onto a single computer a single copy of any Materials on the Site for your personal use only. This computer must be your personal computer in your home and you may not make any commercial, industrial, academic, or otherwise secular use of Materials that you download. Should you make any changes to any of the Materials you will be violating the copyrights of the owner(s) of the affected portion of Landoverbaptist, et al. Failure to prosecute even actually known violations of the copyright provisions herein shall not constitute waiver by us of any right hereunder. Aside from this provision (i.e. the downloading of a single copy) you may not copy, upload, transmit or distribute in any way any Materials contained in the Site, nor may you use them on any network of computers or any other Website. Should you download a single copy of any Materials, you do not own that copy. The copy you download (including the software and its accompanying data and any files) is, rather, licensed to you by Landoverbaptist, et al. on behalf of its owner/creator, who/which retains all title and rights to the Materials. Thus you are prohibited from distributing your copy or in any way changing the copy into any form that can be perceived by a human or any sentient being, known, discovered or created anywhere, from time to time and in perpetuity all throughout the universe until the death of the last living descendant of Ambassador Joseph P. Kennedy or for eternity plus one day, whichever is longer. Landoverbaptist, et al. makes no warranties of any kind (either expressed or implied) concerning the Materials on the Site. In fact, we disclaim the usefulness of any of the material contained herein for purposes other than those for which a court of law may determine has been authorized by statute or interim regulation. Further, Landoverbaptist, et al. does not warrant that transmission of the Materials will not be interrupted nor does it warrant that the Materials will contain no errors nor that they will be accurate. Landoverbaptist disclaims the accuracy of the information contained herein, except as a duly authorized tribunal may find on the record, consistent with Parliamentary procedure as it has been instituted in the several States and the Territories of the United States. Landoverbaptist, et al. does not warrant that the Site itself or the server which transmits it will be free of viruses, worms, bad links or anything else that might be harmful. Nor do we warrant that any defects will be corrected. You alone assume all risk associated with use of the Site, including the full cost of any necessary repair or service to your computer, any software installed thereon, any operating system used therewith, any networks connected thereto, and any multimedia used in conjunction therewith. By using the Site you waive any claim whatsoever against Landoverbaptist, et al. which arises from your use, whether intended or not, of any other site. This waiver specifically includes any claim arising from a product and/or service which you purchase from any site other than Landoverbaptist, et al. and any claim arising from security of information (including, but not limited to credit card information), which you give to any other site. In addition, Landoverbaptist, et al. assumes no responsibility for any content that you find on sites that link either to or from the Site. This includes responsibility for the accuracy or compliance with any laws and for any viruses or other harmful things, which may be contained in these sites. Nor is Landoverbaptist, et al. responsible should any site link you to a site which you find offensive. Landoverbaptist, et al. does not endorse or warrant the quality of any goods you buy from any site. Limitation Of Liability: Landoverbaptist, et al. shall not be liable in any way whatsoever (including, but not limited to, negligence) for any special or consequential damages resulting from either your use of the Site or your inability to use it or from your use of any site linked from or to the site. This limitation includes any circumstance in which landoverbaptist, et al. or its representative has been advised of potential liability. Certain applicable laws may not allow all the limitations of liability described herein. Should that be the case, landoverbaptist, et al. And/or landoverbaptist, et al. Forum's total liability to you for losses, damages, causes of action, and/or negligence shall not exceed the total amount paid by you (if any) to access the site, excluding any tithes or donations you make to Landover, et al. or the Landover forum. Your fate rests solely with God, not us! Any and all complaints or disagreements must be resolved through the power of prayer and no other solution shall be used by you. YOU WAIVE ALL RIGHTS, BE THEY STATUTORY OR PURSUANT TO YOUR STATE OR FEDERAL CONSTITUTION, TO A TRIAL BY JURY. YOU WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO PARTICIPATE IN OR REPRESENT A CLASS ACTION. You agree that all disputes with us may be settled, at our sole election, by an arbitrator of our choosing. You further agree that any disputes arising in connection herewith shall be brought exclusively in the State of Hawaii. You further agree to pay all attorney's fees incurred by us in any dispute between us and you. You further agree that we may, at our sole discretion, set a schedule of responsive pleadings allowing us any amount of time we see fit to respond to any complaint. You further agree that we may, at our sole discretion, dismiss with prejudice any claim which you bring against us in connection with your use of this site, and authorize us as your attorneys-in-fact for that limited purpose. You further agree that we may select, in our sole discretion, the outfits you shall wear to court including, without limitation, clown makeup and bondage paraphernalia. You assume the responsibility to monitor your community standards. By each use of Landoverbaptist, you affirm that the material contained herein is not deemed offensive by the standards of your community. You further thereby agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless for any action brought by any other person in connection with the use hereof. You agree that we may, at any time, purchase any claim you bring against us for the amount of one United States dollar. Communication on the Site: The Site may (but is not obligated to) include e-mail functions, chat rooms, bulletin boards or other means by which you can communicate with other persons. Should you choose to so communicate, you may not do so using words, sounds or images that are, at Landoverbaptist, et al. sole discretion, and based upon the general standard of violence and associated activity as described in the Old Testament of the KJV1611 Bible and interpreted by us and, by that standard alone, be deemed to be obscene, pornographic, libelous, defamatory, objectionable, violent, or that, in Landoverbaptist, et al.'s sole opinion based upon Scripture, may be illegal. Should you communicate on the Site, by doing so you grant to Landoverbaptist, et al. in perpetuity, exclusively, without any compensation or notice to you, all rights which you have in that communication. Thus you grant Landoverbaptist, et al. the perpetual, exclusive right to duplicate, replicate, copy, disseminate, modify, edit, create other works from, publish, distribute, include in other works, translate, and/or edit any communication by any means, whether now known or yet to be discovered, at any place and any time throughout the universe. By reading these terms, you agree to forfeit the eternal ownership and right to assign, pledge, sell, trade or barter your immortal soul and those of all of your living and future relatives to Landover Baptist or our assigned agent, to use for whatever purpose we choose, for eternity plus one day. You may not use the Site for any commercial, industrial, or academic purpose or to solicit funds or any other goods, or services for anything whatsoever. Landoverbaptist, et al. herein may be exercised in any language, in any medium whether now known or yet to be developed anywhere in the universe. You, however, agree to speak in God's language, American English. Further, you waive all moral rights to these communications as well as rights of confidentiality. You also warrant that, should you not own the rights to these communications, the owner of the rights has granted them in exactly the same manner and to the same extent that you would have had you been the owner. Landoverbaptist, et al. assumes no liability whatsoever for any communication on or through the Site. You are responsible for your own communications. Landoverbaptist, et al. assumes no obligation whatsoever (unless there exists a legal obligation) to monitor any communication on or through the Site. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. Posted messages sometimes express the opinion of the author of the message and sometimes the opinion of God as we understand Scripture, but they do not express the views of the secular world. They may be a complete parody, joke or satire as written by us. This is a free opinion forum as long as it is our opinion! There will be insults and damnation. There will be quotations from Scripture which we are free to interpret (known as flaming) as it is given to us by God to do so. If you are upset or insulted by any content, you must cancel your account and leave the site immediately and forever. No matter what else happens, you waive all legal rights you may now have and will forever have with regard to us. You will not sue us or make any attempt to have our website or forum removed from the Internet without our prior written permission (electronic permission is inadequate in these circumstances). Your only recourse for anything is to leave! If you disagree with anything we say you are wrong and you hereby admit you are at fault. The information on this site is provided "as is" and "where is" without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, infringement of intellectual property rights, or fitness for any particular purpose. You agree that in no event will the landoverbaptist, et al. Forum be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits or business interruption and/or consequential, punitive, exemplary, special or incidental damages) arising out of the use of or inability to use the information, even if landoverbaptist, et al. Has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. As a result, the above limitations may not apply to you but don't bet on it! We urge you to consult with your own lawyer for legal advice, your own broker for investment advice, a licensed therapist for counseling advice, your own doctor for medical advice, because you cannot and should not rely on any such communications offered here. You agree that only an idiot signs a document, either manually or through electronic means, without reading carefully and genuinely consenting to all terms thereof. If you are not a Baptist fundamentalist who believes the True Christians™ of Landover Baptist are the sole representatives of God's authority on earth and in the known and unknown universe, your soul is forfeit and you will be dismissed, damned, denounced, deported, defamed, harassed, harried, ridiculed, and otherwise rebuked to Hell as God commands us to do through his holy scripture! You have no rights whatsoever; we owe you no respect or equal time for your satanic beliefs and complaints to anyone except the supreme authority, God, are illegal, immoral, sinful and heretical! We do not hate anyone or preach hatred! We love and believe God's literal word as it is written verbatim in the KJV1611 (authorized) Bible. If God chooses to respond to any prayer from anyone in the universe, you agree that he speaks only through us. We are the respecter of no man or woman regardless of their race, color, religion (or lack thereof), creed, size, shape, intelligence, name, or any other feature or trait applicable to the species sapiens, or any other. By reading this, you hereby agree to grant Landover an unrestricted and permanent ownership and right to any material on any computer you own or operate, and any computers connected to any networks you may have access to, legally or illegally. This agreement is irrevocable. Landoverbaptist, et al. And its suppliers do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items accessible via this site. Landoverbaptist, et al. may make changes to such information, text, graphics, links or other items at any time without notice. LandoverBaptist, et al. makes no commitment to update such information, text, graphics, links or other items. By simply having read at least ONE WORD of these terms of service you have already agreed to all them whether or not you register. You agree and undertake never to reveal a word of this secret TOS under penalty of immediate damnation. If damnation is not part of your belief system, you agree to convert to a belief system involving damnation. You agree that you do not access this site on behalf of a government agency, nor pursuant to any criminal conspiracy.


          Okay then. I'm leaving. This is clearly anti-Christianity. You are just a bunch of SJWs in disguise. You pay no attention to the meaning behind what normal and ACTUAL Christians say, and you pull the same shit CNN pulls by taking EVERYTHING out of context. Just because you don't like something doesn't give you the right to say it is not Christian. Your behaviour is immature, and VERY unChristianlike. What church did you go to, Sucial Justice Warriors United Cherch of Satanism? I am sick of the cancer that this community is. I wanted peace but you gave me nothing but TROUBLE. You are all bullies. God will deal with all of you, mark my words. I'm autistic, 18 years old, and I still have more smarts and common sence and decency than you assholes. Stop throwing tantrums over such TRIVIAL things. God does not accept people like you who don't accept your Brothers and Sisters. WE ARE GOD'S CHILDREN. ALL OF US. We are EQUALS. And yet you proceed to take everything I say and make me look Satanistic, thus turning against me and others like myself. If you do not change yourself to be what God wants you to be, you will burn and burn and burn in Hell. I suggest you STOP acting like a 2 year old and start growing the hell up, or else Hell will be your final destination, you Liberal democrapic scumbags. I'll be sure to pray extra hard tonight that God gives you brains and common sense that you clearly do not have. I am also hereby requesting that you DELETE my account if I don't delete it first. I am not going to participate in Satanism and cancerous communities that pretend to be Christian but only come on to use God's name to BLAME PETTY PROBLEMS on. Go to school, go the hell to Church, and most importantly, I hope God blesses you all with love and a human soul. Goodbye, I'm happy to leave this fake so-called "Christian" community.

          Comment

          • James Hutchins
            True Christian™
            Just a Regular Nice Guy
             
            • Jun 2009
            • 29457

            #20
            Re: This is my introduction, I suppose.

            Originally posted by TheTruth2001 View Post
            Okay then. I'm leaving. This is clearly anti-Christianity. You are just a bunch of SJWs in disguise. You pay no attention to the meaning behind what normal and ACTUAL Christians say, and you pull the same shit CNN pulls by taking EVERYTHING out of context. Just because you don't like something doesn't give you the right to say it is not Christian. Your behaviour is immature, and VERY unChristianlike. What church did you go to, Sucial Justice Warriors United Cherch of Satanism? I am sick of the cancer that this community is. I wanted peace but you gave me nothing but TROUBLE. You are all bullies. God will deal with all of you, mark my words. I'm autistic, 18 years old, and I still have more smarts and common sence and decency than you assholes. Stop throwing tantrums over such TRIVIAL things. God does not accept people like you who don't accept your Brothers and Sisters. WE ARE GOD'S CHILDREN. ALL OF US. We are EQUALS. And yet you proceed to take everything I say and make me look Satanistic, thus turning against me and others like myself. If you do not change yourself to be what God wants you to be, you will burn and burn and burn in Hell. I suggest you STOP acting like a 2 year old and start growing the hell up, or else Hell will be your final destination, you Liberal democrapic scumbags. I'll be sure to pray extra hard tonight that God gives you brains and common sense that you clearly do not have. I am also hereby requesting that you DELETE my account if I don't delete it first. I am not going to participate in Satanism and cancerous communities that pretend to be Christian but only come on to use God's name to BLAME PETTY PROBLEMS on. Go to school, go the hell to Church, and most importantly, I hope God blesses you all with love and a human soul. Goodbye, I'm happy to leave this fake so-called "Christian" community.
            So you do not like the Bible and what God says and instead, think you know better than He? Why?
            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

            Comment

            • handmaiden
              Is a good, decent True Christian™ lady
              True Christian™
              • May 2010
              • 11649

              #21
              Re: This is my introduction, I suppose.

              Originally posted by TheTruth2001 View Post
              Okay then. I'm leaving. This is clearly anti-Christianity. You are just a bunch of SJWs in disguise. You pay no attention to the meaning behind what normal and ACTUAL Christians say, . . . you Liberal democrapic scumbags. I'll be sure to pray extra hard tonight that God gives you brains and common sense that you clearly do not have.
              Liberal?! Seriously?! That tears it! No more Mrs. Nice Christian, pal!


              Liberals interpret the Bible, the Constitution an all sorts of other things broadly and loosely.


              We, here at LBC, interpret God"s Word to mean what it says on the actual page of the Bible.


              And just who gets to decide who are the "normal" and "actual" Christians ? Talk about judgy.
              His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

              Guns For God and the Economy

              Comment

              • James Hutchins
                True Christian™
                Just a Regular Nice Guy
                 
                • Jun 2009
                • 29457

                #22
                Re: This is my introduction, I suppose.

                Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                Liberal?! Seriously?! That tears it! No more Mrs. Nice Christian, pal!


                Liberals interpret the Bible, the Constitution an all sorts of other things broadly and loosely.


                We, here at LBC, interpret God"s Word to mean what it says on the actual page of the Bible.


                And just who gets to decide who are the "normal" and "actual" Christians ? Talk about judgy.
                It breaks my Christian heart, sister. To see you offer you comely hand in the manner of sweet kindness and True Christian Love(tm). Only to have it slapped with the fierceness of Satan!


                I am amazed that a retard thinks he knows 'what God meant' and ignores what God said. It reminds me of what I learned in home School. What is the difference between 'Look in the road, a head!' and look in the road ahead!"
                Th difference between squashing a mans noggin like a pumpkin and simply paying attention.
                What can't these people pay attention? Why is always about furry sexing.
                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                Comment

                • Didymus Much
                  Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
                  • Jun 2010
                  • 14079

                  #23
                  Re: This is my introduction, I suppose.

                  Originally posted by TheTruth2001 View Post
                  ...You pay no attention to the meaning behind what normal and ACTUAL Christians say...
                  Could that be because every "normal and ACTUAL Christian" I've encountered has never read the Bible (maybe some bits and pieces in church)?

                  If these people claim that God wants something, or likes something, or will condemn you to the pit of Hell where the fires have been awaiting your arrival since the dawn of time and the wyrm never sleeps for handling your friend's Johnson (or, he yours), they have the courtesy to point out the exact passages in the King James Bible that say, "God wants..." or "God likes..." or "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." That last one is Leviticus 20:13, btw.

                  You? Your arguments have all been "you're wrong", "words don't mean things", and (always a sign you're reaching), "but... muh CONTEXT" (while refusing to grant your "Saviour's" words the same respect, by reading them in the context of the Bible).

                  Stick around. You could learn a lot from these people. They have an excellent "Bible in a Year" Forum.

                  Comment

                  • Dolores de Barriga
                    Apparently not part of the domestic staff; suspected academic
                    Forum Member
                    • Sep 2014
                    • 462

                    #24
                    Re: This is my introduction, I suppose.

                    Hello Mr. Truth! I must admit your opinions fascinate me. I do have some questions for you. Please don't think I'm judgmental, I'm just plain curious. I am a lost soul that hovers between lack of faith and fear of Hell.
                    Originally posted by TheTruth2001 View Post
                    My favourite book in the Bible is Matthew. I have been basing my life around that book for the past 4 years now ever since I discovered it, and I have learnt a lot.
                    What is is that draws your attention to the book of Matthew? Is it Jesus' expressed xenophobia, like in the story of the non-Jewish woman who begged Jesus to heal her daughter, and whose wish was granted only after she admitted she is a sub-human, like a dog?

                    So that is a little bit about me. If I can teach you what God has told me and taught me over the years, I'd love to spread Jesus's love and word. God bless you all.
                    Why do you assume that the readers of this forum do not know the Bible already?

                    Originally posted by TheTruth2001 View Post
                    I am simply a furry who likes talking animals, nothing more.
                    Let's make sure I understand you correctly: enjoying the company of a parrot is what makes one a furry?

                    God has blessed me with His wonderful voice, and what I'm trying to get at here is that He has told me that He created ALL OF US equally.
                    These voices you hear in your head, that might be schizophrenia. Did you talk to a medical professional about this?

                    Originally posted by TheTruth2001 View Post
                    I was an atheist because I thought God was a lost cause, but when God came to me and showed me Matthew's book, my entire life was changed for the better.
                    So what convinced you to believe that all the suffering that people inflict on other people is not just a random act of history but actually God's Will playing out?

                    To this day, I still praise that book, and have been doing everything I can to base my life around it and the Mighty Words of the Lord and Jesus Christ. God has taught me to be accepting, and told me in a vision to go and preach to anyone and anything that would listen, about the truth and what He has told me. So here I am now
                    OK, so you don't just hear voices but also have hallucinations. If you haven't done it before, you really need to speak to a psychiatrist, as soon as possible.

                    Originally posted by TheTruth2001 View Post
                    I understand people here are much older than me and have studied the Bible for far longer than I have been alive. But I want to remind people that God wants us to love each other, because I see a lot of homophobic and hateful speech on this site against normal people,
                    Indeed. They take it straight from the Bible, too.

                    "Love thy neigbour" means as it sounds. Love your fellow humans and critters, as they are created by God just like you and me. "Judge not, lest ye be judged" means to not judge others, no matter what, or else you will be judged by God. You cannot simply look at a lifestyle and say "God hates that!" because you do not know for sure if God actually hates it or not,
                    If you read closely, you will notice that they prove it with appropriate Bible quotes, so yeah - that's pretty good evidence that God hates what they say He hates.

                    Jesus was killed by us humans, as you know. We are sinners. We were born of sin. But God still loves us. Every single one of us. No matter what age, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion... He still loves us because He created us. We are all His children, no matter what. Again. Despite the fact we *KILLED His SON on the CROSS* (yeah, he rose, but what matters here is the fact we as humans tried to kill God's Son),
                    That was the reason why He was born in the first place - He had to be killed, otherwise there would be no Salvation. So don't feel too guilty for killing Jesus, it was all part of His plan to begin with. Also, being dead for a day and a half, from an eternal being point of view, is like pinching yourself with a needle for us mortals.

                    To say that God hates, for example, homosexuals... Is wrong.
                    Please forgive me, but given a choice of either trusting you or the Bible on this one, I'm going to go with the Bible.

                    He loves EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING because He CREATED it all, and He is MERCIFUL
                    So He killed almost every living thing on Earth during the Flood out of His Love and Mercy?

                    Originally posted by TheTruth2001 View Post
                    I know God through experience, not pure Biblical studies.
                    Then how do you know it's God, and not some demon, or a figment of your vibrant imagination?

                    Bible is an acronym, it stands for Basic Information Before Leaving Earth. See that word "Basic" in there? The Bible is a big book to quite a few people, but it is still only basic information.
                    That's very neat that you can make this acronym in English, but are you aware that it does not work in other languages? Does it mean that the Bible has a special coded message for English speakers only?

                    He is not forcing us to believe in Christianity, He is allowing us to decide that on our own so He can see who is truly faithful to Him.
                    Except that the people born into other religious traditions who were never exposed to Christianity don't have much of a choice, do they? Yet Jesus tells us that they are condemned to Hell.

                    He presents us with obstacles to test our Faith every single day, and it is up to US to decide whether we overcome those obstacles and keep our Faith or not. Do you see what I'm trying to say?
                    So... God is a scientist in a laboratory, and we're rats running His obstacle course? Well, that certainly explains why He lets people enslave, torture, rape, and kill other people in His name!

                    You have an interesting viewpoint, Mr. Truth. Maybe not very internally coherent, but fascinating notwithstanding!
                    John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

                    Comment

                    • Joanna Lytton-Vasey
                      True Christian™ Lady Extraordinaire, an Honorary Male Biblicist
                       
                      • Jul 2014
                      • 8458

                      #25
                      Re: This is my introduction, I suppose.

                      Originally posted by TheTruth2001 View Post
                      You are just a bunch of SJWs in disguise.
                      That is possibly both the most offensive and the most absurd accusation I have ever seen on these forums. And this comes from someone whose knowledge of the Bible is limited to Matthew. Do you even have the faintest idea what an SJW is? No, I thought not. There is one such person on these forums, and it is a sign of our tolerance that we allow him (or possibly her) to continue posting here.

                      But goodbye, and the very best of luck in deleting your account.
                      Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

                      Comment

                      • I Man Rastafari
                        Possibly retarded pothead
                        • Oct 2015
                        • 1019

                        #26
                        Re: This is my introduction, I suppose.

                        Greetings!

                        I am most very sorry to see you go Mr. Truth. Even though you are probably a white man I found that you are a friendly sort of person. I never said anything about not being a social justice warrior or a liberal person because I am a Democrat activist and a Democrat voter. My white friends are mostly Republican but they are white people and almost all white people are Republicans. I don't have overstanding of why you seem to hate social justice warriors or progressive people or even why you think these good white people would have joined with the people of color to fight against the excesses of the white man. Perhaps you will feel better tomorrow. May I suggest that a large spliff would calm you if you were to light one up?

                        Jah Guide!
                        Trevor
                        Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4

                        Comment

                        • Johny Joe Hold
                          Mayor of Freehold
                           
                          • Feb 2010
                          • 13067

                          #27
                          Re: This is my introduction, I suppose.

                          It's always unpleasant to see someone leave our site before we have had time to fully evaluate the person's level of spiritual development. In the case of Faith, I think we could have pointed to his sinful shortcomings and helped him make something of himself.

                          As it now stands, he is headed for an eternity in the fire.
                          Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

                          Comment

                          • MitzaLizalor
                            Completely CRAZY for the Lord
                            True Christian™
                            • Sep 2010
                            • 14707

                            #28
                            Re: This is my introduction, I suppose.

                            Hi .. Am I too late? Anyhow for others who may be interested in this aspect of your intro., a response is warranted:

                            Originally posted by TheTruth2001 View Post
                            It seems you are looking for discrepancies in everything I say …
                            The discrepancy is not so much what you say in itself and not something that needs to be looked for. It's a simple discrepancy with The Bible and altogether obvious, for anyone who's read The Bible. One way to address this would be to include Scripture with your claims. For example if someone claimed that Jesus never wept and you wanted to challenge that claim, just saying, “No, that's wrong; obviously Jesus was very in touch with His emotions and saw no shame in tears,” is not sufficient. You'd need supporting material and you'd need to cite your source; in this case it's John's Gospel as follows:
                            John 11:35 Jesus wept.

                            There is a hover-link which, by hovering your cursor over the source, displays the verse in context with more context available on that page. You could even read The Whole Bible from Genesis to Revelation so its maximal context is right there and the claim is refuted. Now of course there are people who insinuate alternative sources for what God has commanded or what Jesus did or said. If you're using such a source—it's necessarily one that contradicts The Bible but this type of person could hold that The Bible is wrong or perhaps unreliable/incomplete or even total hogwash, itself a claim to be substantiated—then provide the alternative source. As it stands, none of those requirements have been met or even attempted.

                            Comment

                            • handmaiden
                              Is a good, decent True Christian™ lady
                              True Christian™
                              • May 2010
                              • 11649

                              #29
                              Re: This is my introduction, I suppose.

                              Originally posted by TheTruth2001 View Post
                              Okay then. I'm leaving. . .
                              Oh, no! Where could we possibly learn any real information about God and Jesus and Christianity without our 18-year-old Dalai Christos, aka, "TheTruth" to guide us.

                              Oh, right. I'll guess we will have to continue reading the Bible for ourselves. Still, I'm sure that everyone here can agree that it is a lot of work, though.

                              Go to school, go the hell to Church, and most importantly, I hope God blesses you all with love and a human soul. Goodbye, I'm happy to leave this fake so-called "Christian" community.
                              At least this one didn't tell us to go directly to hell. Though the phrase "go the hell to church" sort of hits the ear wrong. Or is it just me?
                              His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

                              Guns For God and the Economy

                              Comment

                              • Basilissa
                                South of the Border outreach program
                                True Christian™
                                 
                                • Mar 2013
                                • 12997

                                #30
                                Re: This is my introduction, I suppose.

                                Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                                At least this one didn't tell us to go directly to hell. Though the phrase "go the hell to church" sort of hits the ear wrong. Or is it just me?
                                It is not just you, Sister, but - oh well, we cannot expect logic, clarity, or consistency from a child in the state of temper tantrum, can we?
                                God created fossils to test our faith.

                                * * *

                                My favorite LBC sermons:
                                True Christians are Perfect!
                                True Christian™ Love.
                                Salvation™ made Easy!
                                You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                                Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                                Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                                Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                                Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                                The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                                Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                                God HATES Rational Thinking!
                                True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

                                Comment

                                Working...