X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cranky Old Man
    Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
    You kids get off his lawn!
     
    • Jan 2010
    • 22380

    #31
    Re: Haven't Burst into Flames Yet

    Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
    kkthxbai
    We don't appreciate witchcraft in our Godly forum!
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

    Comment

    • Brother Enoch
      The Godliest Man in Godless Canuckistan
      True Christian™
      • Jun 2008
      • 4392

      #32
      Re: Haven't Burst into Flames Yet

      Originally posted by Paul Jeffery View Post

      Welcome Jesus into your heart this very night, Dydimus. Talk to a pastor now. Let Jesus have His way with you.
      Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
      Oooh, sorry, already got a date. Maybe Saturday?
      Don't be so dismissive, Didymus, this truly is the path to longevity around here.

      And by longevity I mean Eternal Salvation(tm), of course.

      Comment

      • Sister Charli
        True Christian™
        True Christian™
        • Jun 2010
        • 1590

        #33
        Re: Haven't Burst into Flames Yet

        Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
        Cut my teeth in rec.motorcycles.harley.
        I have checked with Daddy and we do not know this person.
        2 Chronicles 7:14
        14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.

        Comment

        • James Hutchins
          True Christian™
          Just a Regular Nice Guy
           
          • Jun 2009
          • 29457

          #34
          Re: Haven't Burst into Flames Yet

          Welcome friend, Glad to hear you are givingup on your sinful ways and want to be Jesus BFF. Way cool!
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

          Comment

          • Didymus Much
            Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
            • Jun 2010
            • 14079

            #35
            Re: Haven't Burst into Flames Yet

            Was your Daddy a regular at the VB&G? I was never awarded an ***hole number, but the nice ladies did give me a Wolf T-shirt. I'll keep looking around, maybe I'll recognize someone.

            Comment

            • Cranky Old Man
              Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
              You kids get off his lawn!
               
              • Jan 2010
              • 22380

              #36
              Re: Haven't Burst into Flames Yet

              Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
              Was your Daddy a regular at the VB&G? I was never awarded an ***hole number, but the nice ladies did give me a Wolf T-shirt. I'll keep looking around, maybe I'll recognize someone.
              Again I didn't understand what you said. Are you on drugs?
              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

              Comment

              • Didymus Much
                Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
                • Jun 2010
                • 14079

                #37
                Re: Haven't Burst into Flames Yet

                Sorry, the above post (Was your Daddy etc..) was meant for Charli.

                Comment

                • Benedict A. Davis
                  Winning Souls in his Winnebago
                  True Christian™
                  • May 2010
                  • 3900

                  #38
                  Re: Haven't Burst into Flames Yet

                  Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                  Again I didn't understand what you said. Are you on drugs?
                  I think she is high on that vegimite stuff.
                  sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
                  Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
                  Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
                  Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

                  Comment

                  • Didymus Much
                    Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
                    • Jun 2010
                    • 14079

                    #39
                    Re: Haven't Burst into Flames Yet

                    Hello, Cranky Old Man and Mr. Hutchins. Thanks for stopping by my intro. I've enjoyed reading many of your insightful thoughts here. The only drugs in my system are caffeine and nicotine.

                    Comment

                    • Ezekiel Bathfire
                      Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
                      Christ's Rottweiler
                       
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 22931

                      #40
                      Re: Haven't Burst into Flames Yet

                      Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                      If you cannot disprove the existence of God; you must therefore consider it to be a possibility that there is a Being out there somewhere, may be in another dimension, which, through mystical powers beyond the comprehension of mankind, is able to affect our lives and our lives after death.
                      Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                      […] Pastor Bathfire: If I had to articulate my beliefs as they stand now, it would be very close to your description. God is a possibility […]

                      Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                      [...]So atheist, one who doesn't believe in God, is the best fit for my beliefs right now.
                      Son, there is an inner turmoil in your soul. In your first post above, you admit to the possibility of God, you accept the idea of powers beyond the eternal comprehension of man (God again). Yet in your second post you are an atheist.


                      Can you explain this?
                      sigpic


                      “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

                      Author of such illuminating essays as,
                      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

                      Comment

                      • Didymus Much
                        Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
                        • Jun 2010
                        • 14079

                        #41
                        Re: Haven't Burst into Flames Yet

                        Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                        Son, there is an inner turmoil in your soul.
                        You got that right, Brother.
                        Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                        ... you are an atheist. Can you explain this?
                        I say God is a possibility because I've seen no evidence to disprove it. There is no irrefutable evidence either way. The scientist who knows something doesn't exist because he's never seen it is a fool.

                        Take dragons, for example. I don't believe they exist because I've never seen one, there's no hard evidence, and almost everything says they don't exist, so I live my life as if there are no dragons. Though I still can't say, "There are no dragons", I'm not going to buy dragon insurance. I think I could sell some around here, though.

                        PS: I've added a new quote to my sig

                        Comment

                        • GOD=life
                          WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
                          True Christian™
                          • Jan 2010
                          • 3263

                          #42
                          Re: Haven't Burst into Flames Yet

                          Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                          The scientist who knows something doesn't exist because he's never seen it is a fool.
                          And yet, science as we know it today is driven by an atheist agenda. All the scientist in their lab coats are working overtime in attempts to disprove the KJV 1611 Bible. And all have failed. They have made some nice inventions as side-effects, though. That's God's ultimate irony: that they do useful things despite working on rejecting God.

                          Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                          PS: I've added a new quote to my sig
                          Whose sins did Socrates die for?

                          The only reason he took the poison was because he married a horrible wife. For purposes of philosophy.

                          In contrast, Jesus Christ died for your sins.

                          Socrates is dead. Jesus Christ is alive.

                          I for one will walk with Jesus.
                          I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

                          Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
                          Matthew 7:22
                          Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
                          Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

                          Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

                          Comment

                          • Billy Bob Jenkins
                            Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
                            About as Straight and Manly as you can get
                            Hates anal sex. And trees.
                            True Christian™
                            • May 2010
                            • 8337

                            #43
                            Re: Haven't Burst into Flames Yet

                            Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                            You got that right, Brother.

                            I say God is a possibility because I've seen no evidence to disprove it. There is no irrefutable evidence either way. The scientist who knows something doesn't exist because he's never seen it is a fool.

                            Take dragons, for example. I don't believe they exist because I've never seen one, there's no hard evidence, and almost everything says they don't exist, so I live my life as if there are no dragons. Though I still can't say, "There are no dragons", I'm not going to buy dragon insurance. I think I could sell some around here, though.

                            PS: I've added a new quote to my sig
                            I've seen a dragon before, out here in the woods around the Florida/Georgia border. Yew callin' me a liar, son?
                            The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

                            Comment

                            • Phebe Carlyle
                              GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
                              Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
                              True Christian™
                              • May 2010
                              • 2604

                              #44
                              Re: Haven't Burst into Flames Yet

                              Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                              You got that right, Brother.

                              I say God is a possibility because I've seen no evidence to disprove it. There is no irrefutable evidence either way. The scientist who knows something doesn't exist because he's never seen it is a fool.

                              Take dragons, for example. I don't believe they exist because I've never seen one, there's no hard evidence, and almost everything says they don't exist, so I live my life as if there are no dragons. Though I still can't say, "There are no dragons", I'm not going to buy dragon insurance. I think I could sell some around here, though.

                              PS: I've added a new quote to my sig
                              If you have never seen for yourself - for example - an atom or a quark do they not exist? No secular scientist has EVER seen these in actuality, so I doubt you have. They have seen them - just "indirectly" (so they claim) and some people just believe that drivel because it is written in a sciency journal with a few other atheist nay-sayers(against The Lord) agreeing.

                              Indirectly of course through GOD. They just don't want to believe that God has anything to do with the things they "just can't explain or see directly" so then spend a lot of time, in their denial trying to make up "theories" to negate Our Lord and Savior! God works in mysterious ways.

                              Can you SEE love or is it something you FEEL only and have a hard time explaining it to people who just don't "get" why you love that person you are with?

                              God IS THE reason for all the "unexplainable" or "indirects".

                              Prove me, my Brothers and Sisters in Christ and also God, wrong if you can.

                              YIC,

                              Mrs.P.Wintersnow




                              There's Jesus here,
                              Just see what He offers me....
                              Down here my sins forgiven,
                              Up there a home in heaven
                              Praise God, That's the way for me!!

                              Comment

                              • Didymus Much
                                Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
                                • Jun 2010
                                • 14079

                                #45
                                Re: Haven't Burst into Flames Yet

                                Hi, GOD=life. Nice to meet you. I've been following the "daughter-rapist-marriage" thread with great interest, especially your posts there. I've taken some of your lines of thought even further, and found a position which I believe would make the Biblical requirement much more palatable to the modern liberal mindset. Unfortunately, to explain it clearly, I'm way past dangerous tl;dr territory, and I wouldn't want to upset Felicity again. Any suggestions on how I should proceed?
                                Originally posted by GOD=life View Post
                                The only reason he took the poison was because he married a horrible wife
                                The conclusion that I'd draw from that is she wasn't a True Christian™ woman.

                                Comment

                                Working...