X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ezekiel Bathfire
    Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
    Christ's Rottweiler
     
    • Jan 2008
    • 22932

    #16
    Re: The DoF Investigation.

    Originally posted by Joshua The Converted View Post
    I'm not questioning how competent your investigators are, but I've not got any pictures on the internet, or any personal info besides my current location (Letchworth Garden City, England) and my full name (Joshua [edited for LBC Security]. Do not be fooled by my last name and my claims to be Austrian, as [edited for LBC Security] is my Father's name, and my Mother's side is Austrian. And I thought, to save your investigators the time, I am going to post the most recent picture taken of me, which is me and my uncle going fishing, and the first fish I ever caught. The information about me: I was Atheist until the age of 15, when I acknowledged Jesus and the Lord, and made them part of my life. I am now 16. [edited for LBC Security]. I'm not sure what information you want, but I'd be happy to provide it.

    I'm the one on the right, my uncle is the one on the left, with his thumb in the fish's mouth.
    Landover knew the edited information and your publishing it may give rise to people claiming to be you arriving at the gates of Landover itself.

    Our Missionary at Letchworth Garden City Angling Association has already sent one report but the question of your Australian mother is causing concern.
    sigpic


    “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

    Author of such illuminating essays as,
    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

    Comment

    • Bobby-Joe
      Landover Security Superviser
      Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
      NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
      True Christian™
      • Sep 2006
      • 18405

      #17
      Re: The DoF Investigation.

      Originally posted by Lady Delacroix View Post
      I'm sure. I remember all of my clients.
      Considering how busy your are from your DOF file I am quite surprised.

      Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

      Hot Must ReadThreads!


      Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

      Comment

      • Lady Delacroix
        Unsaved trash, feminazi whore
        • Jan 2011
        • 50

        #18
        Re: The DoF Investigation.

        Originally posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
        Considering how busy your are from your DOF file I am quite surprised.
        I get repeat customers.
        Of course, I do have a discount for security personel.
        Song of Solomon 4:5
        Thy two breasts [are] like two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies.

        Comment

        • Joshua The Converted
          Confirmed Enemy of God
          • Jan 2011
          • 46

          #19
          Re: The DoF Investigation.

          Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
          Landover knew the edited information and your publishing it may give rise to people claiming to be you arriving at the gates of Landover itself.

          Our Missionary at Letchworth Garden City Angling Association has already sent one report but the question of your Australian mother is causing concern.
          You mean Austrian.

          Comment

          • Cranky Old Man
            Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
            You kids get off his lawn!
             
            • Jan 2010
            • 22380

            #20
            Re: The DoF Investigation.

            Originally posted by Joshua The Converted View Post
            You mean Austrian.
            If he meant Austrian he would have said Austrian!
            5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
            To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
            James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

            Comment

            • Rev. M. Rodimer
              Honorary True Christian™
              Forum Member
              • May 2008
              • 13996

              #21
              Re: The DoF Investigation.

              Originally posted by Lady Delacroix View Post
              I get repeat customers.
              Of course, I do have a discount for security personnel.
              I know Bobby-Joe quite well, and I can absolutely guarantee you that he would have no interest whatsoever in your perverted services! He is not that kind of man! So keep your filthy harlot paws off him!
              Bible boring? Nonsense!
              Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
              You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

              Comment

              • Lady Delacroix
                Unsaved trash, feminazi whore
                • Jan 2011
                • 50

                #22
                Re: The DoF Investigation.

                Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                I know Bobby-Joe quite well, and I can absolutely guarantee you that he would have no interest whatsoever in your perverted services! He is not that kind of man! So keep your filthy harlot paws off him!
                You sound a little stressed, Reverend.
                Song of Solomon 4:5
                Thy two breasts [are] like two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies.

                Comment

                • Pastor Ezekiel
                  Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                   
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 78556

                  #23
                  Re: The DoF Investigation.

                  Originally posted by Lady Delacroix View Post
                  Of course not. I was wondering because there were a couple men following me when I went to the mall today.
                  I'm used to it, since the local police seem to think that my place of business is illegal, even though I work within the law. But these two men didn't look familiar.
                  Not very inconspicuous, either. They made it far too obvious they were following me.
                  They probably wanted to pay you for sex. You look like a whore, so...
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

                  Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                  Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                  Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                  Comment

                  • Lady Delacroix
                    Unsaved trash, feminazi whore
                    • Jan 2011
                    • 50

                    #24
                    Re: The DoF Investigation.

                    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                    They probably wanted to pay you for sex. You look like a whore, so...
                    First, I believe it's already been established that this "Sam Diamond" character was one of the ones following me.
                    Second, My job does not involve sex, which keeps me within secular law.
                    Song of Solomon 4:5
                    Thy two breasts [are] like two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies.

                    Comment

                    • Bible Student
                      Master of Biblical Study and Ancient Languages
                      With Jesus now.
                      True Christian™
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 2474

                      #25
                      Re: The DoF Investigation.

                      Originally posted by Lady Delacroix View Post
                      First, I believe it's already been established that this "Sam Diamond" character was one of the ones following me.
                      Second, My job does not involve sex, which keeps me within secular law.
                      So do you think you are wearing a nun's habit? Or is that picture the only one you could find of yourself that covered your lady parts?
                      YiJC, BS

                      II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

                      Comment

                      • Lady Delacroix
                        Unsaved trash, feminazi whore
                        • Jan 2011
                        • 50

                        #26
                        Re: The DoF Investigation.

                        Originally posted by Bible Student View Post
                        So do you think you are wearing a nun's habit? Or is that picture the only one you could find of yourself that covered your lady parts?
                        When I'm not working I dress just like a normal person.
                        The picture is of me in my work clothes.
                        Song of Solomon 4:5
                        Thy two breasts [are] like two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies.

                        Comment

                        • Bible Student
                          Master of Biblical Study and Ancient Languages
                          With Jesus now.
                          True Christian™
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 2474

                          #27
                          Re: The DoF Investigation.

                          Originally posted by Lady Delacroix View Post
                          When I'm not working I dress just like a normal person.
                          The picture is of me in my work clothes.
                          I understand now. You didn't want us to think of you as a normal person.
                          YiJC, BS

                          II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

                          Comment

                          • Lady Delacroix
                            Unsaved trash, feminazi whore
                            • Jan 2011
                            • 50

                            #28
                            Re: The DoF Investigation.

                            Originally posted by Bible Student View Post
                            I understand now. You didn't want us to think of you as a normal person.
                            Actually, all that I was saying was: if you were to meet me for the first time on a regular day, you could never guess what my job actually was.
                            And that almost everyone dresses differently at work than they do on the weekends.
                            Song of Solomon 4:5
                            Thy two breasts [are] like two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies.

                            Comment

                            • Cranky Old Man
                              Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
                              You kids get off his lawn!
                               
                              • Jan 2010
                              • 22380

                              #29
                              Re: The DoF Investigation.

                              Originally posted by Lady Delacroix View Post
                              you could never guess what my job actually was
                              So you are a whore and a liar. Who cares, you will burn in Hell anyway.
                              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

                              Comment

                              • Joshua The Converted
                                Confirmed Enemy of God
                                • Jan 2011
                                • 46

                                #30
                                Re: The DoF Investigation.

                                Am I still being investigated? The little sub title saying I am "Under Investigation" has dissapeared. Is this an error?

                                Comment

                                Working...