X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JudgeNot!
    Unsaved trash
    Under Investigation
    • Nov 2012
    • 12

    #1

    Unsaved Trash

    Good evening! I happened upon this site tonight while browsing around the Internet, started reading through the forums, and just couldn't stop! Yes, I readily acknowledge and agree that I am "unsaved trash" by the Bible's and this forum's definition. Up until fairly recently, I actually doubted the existence of God until one day I simply realized that I cannot navigate the trial of life alone, and started praying that God would open my eyes and come into my heart. So far, I have found success and growth in this ongoing journey of faith. I am learning each day to take my challenges, burdens, and weaknesses and turn them into opportunities to serve God. I am a sinner and I am not perfect, but I try to do my best. I do not presently attend church and my favorite Bible verses can be found in my signature. I believe that everything happens for a reason and that there is some purpose in my stumbling across this website. So, I suppose my reason for being here is yet to be determined; however, I'm sure there are many worthwhile things to be learned from my Christian brothers and sisters. God bless!
    "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord." - Ephesians 5:22
  • Pastor Ezekiel
    Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
     
    • Sep 2006
    • 78556

    #2
    Re: Unsaved Trash

    Welcome to God's favorite forum. Do you have your husband's permission to be here?

    If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

    If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

    You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

    Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

    Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

    Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

    Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

    Comment

    • Levi Jones
      Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
      Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
      Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits
       
      • Jul 2009
      • 13930

      #3
      Re: Unsaved Trash

      Praise God and welcome. No one can navigate life alone. And without Jesus in your life, you will be navigating the fiery lake with people like Hitler.

      If you are truly sincere in your desire to grow with God's word, may I suggest our Teaching His Word forum?

      I know it has a lot of information to soak up all at once, but after you get through it, you'll be wiser in God's word.

      By the looks of your user name, I would say the first one you should read is.


      The Most MISUNDERSTOOD Passage in All the Bible (Matthew 7:1-5)
      Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

      Comment

      • JudgeNot!
        Unsaved trash
        Under Investigation
        • Nov 2012
        • 12

        #4
        Re: Unsaved Trash

        Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        Welcome to God's favorite forum. Do you have your husband's permission to be here?
        Pastor, thank you for your welcome. To answer your question, I am divorced so I no longer have a husband of whom I would ask permission.
        "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord." - Ephesians 5:22

        Comment

        • JudgeNot!
          Unsaved trash
          Under Investigation
          • Nov 2012
          • 12

          #5
          Re: Unsaved Trash

          Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
          Praise God and welcome. No one can navigate life alone. And without Jesus in your life, you will be navigating the fiery lake with people like Hitler.

          If you are truly sincere in your desire to grow with God's word, may I suggest our Teaching His Word forum?

          I know it has a lot of information to soak up all at once, but after you get through it, you'll be wiser in God's word.

          By the looks of your user name, I would say the first one you should read is.


          The Most MISUNDERSTOOD Passage in All the Bible (Matthew 7:1-5)
          Thank you for your welcome, Mr. Jones; I will definitely peruse the forum that you referenced. Thank you also for your reference to Matthew 7:1. It would seem as though I did have a correct understanding of that particular passage!
          "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord." - Ephesians 5:22

          Comment

          • Pim Pendergast
            PHD - Theophysicist
            Saving The Lost With The Truth Of Applied Theoscience
            True Christian™
            • Jun 2012
            • 3103

            #6
            Re: Unsaved Trash

            You might also want to check out the context of Jer 29:11. This verse speaks of God giving a second chance to the remnant of Judah who are in captivity in Babylon. Judah had rejected the Lord for idols, so He all but destroyed them. Those who were left were taken prisoner and exiled to Babylon. But God is merciful. He promised to restore the Kingdom of Judah after a mere 70 years of punishment. Unfortunately, the Jews blew their last chance when they rejected God's Messiah, Jesus. So three decades later, God sent the Romans to destroy Judea.

            Do you have any children from your marriage?

            What do you base your belief system on? You admit that by the Bible's definition, you would be unsaved trash. So how do you serve God? How can God open your eyes if you don't read His Word? You claim to be on a journey of faith, but what exactly do you believe in? What makes you think you don't need to go to church? But most importantly, what is stopping you from putting your faith in Christ? You say you are a sinner but try to do your best. You need to stop trying and trust Jesus. Christianity is not a works-based religion.
            sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

            Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

            Comment

            • Redeemed Papist
              Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light(c)
              True Christian™
              • Jul 2011
              • 10409

              #7
              Re: Unsaved Trash

              Was it you who was the harlot?
              sigpic
              Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

              John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

              Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
              The truth about volcanos
              Sex and debauchery in public schools
              Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
              God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
              Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

              Comment

              • Deaner
                Christ's Love Messenger
                True Christian™
                • Sep 2006
                • 5932

                #8
                Re: Unsaved Trash

                Originally posted by JudgeNot! View Post
                Pastor, thank you for your welcome. To answer your question, I am divorced so I no longer have a husband of whom I would ask permission.
                Did your husband give you permission to divorce him?

                Comment

                • Young Peter
                  Forum Member
                  Forum Member
                  • Nov 2012
                  • 79

                  #9
                  Re: Unsaved Trash

                  Originally posted by JudgeNot! View Post
                  Good evening! I happened upon this site tonight while browsing around the Internet, started reading through the forums, and just couldn't stop! Yes, I readily acknowledge and agree that I am "unsaved trash" by the Bible's and this forum's definition. Up until fairly recently, I actually doubted the existence of God until one day I simply realized that I cannot navigate the trial of life alone, and started praying that God would open my eyes and come into my heart. So far, I have found success and growth in this ongoing journey of faith. I am learning each day to take my challenges, burdens, and weaknesses and turn them into opportunities to serve God. I am a sinner and I am not perfect, but I try to do my best. I do not presently attend church and my favorite Bible verses can be found in my signature. I believe that everything happens for a reason and that there is some purpose in my stumbling across this website. So, I suppose my reason for being here is yet to be determined; however, I'm sure there are many worthwhile things to be learned from my Christian brothers and sisters. God bless!

                  Hello I am new here too. I am confused by your introduction because after reading it I still have no idea what your name is or where your husband works or anything about you. I see that you do not go to CHURCH though and this makes me sad. I also see that you say your favorite BIBLE VERSE is in your signature but that you have no signature. It is like you are trying to tell us you do not liake any BIBLE VERSE at all and this makes me even more sad.

                  I hope you will start reading the BIBLE and pick out a favorite VERSE soon because people who do not read the BIBLE are very vulnerable to demon possession.

                  Comment

                  • TheLordSavedMe
                    A young lady servicing the Lord
                    True Christian™
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 579

                    #10
                    Re: Unsaved Trash

                    Originally posted by JudgeNot! View Post
                    Good evening! I happened upon this site tonight while browsing around the Internet, started reading through the forums, and just couldn't stop! Yes, I readily acknowledge and agree that I am "unsaved trash" by the Bible's and this forum's definition. Up until fairly recently, I actually doubted the existence of God until one day I simply realized that I cannot navigate the trial of life alone, and started praying that God would open my eyes and come into my heart. So far, I have found success and growth in this ongoing journey of faith. I am learning each day to take my challenges, burdens, and weaknesses and turn them into opportunities to serve God. I am a sinner and I am not perfect, but I try to do my best. I do not presently attend church and my favorite Bible verses can be found in my signature. I believe that everything happens for a reason and that there is some purpose in my stumbling across this website. So, I suppose my reason for being here is yet to be determined; however, I'm sure there are many worthwhile things to be learned from my Christian brothers and sisters. God bless!
                    Hi Judge Not!

                    That was weird calling you that, I wish I knew your first name, cuz you seem nice.

                    Anyways, welcome to our forum, it's the BEST place to learn about GOD and JESUS and to meet saved people who can help make it so you don't have to go to HELL







                    Tammi


                    p.s.

                    I'm sorry your husband divorced you. Was it because you were slutty?


                    Girls, do you have embarrassing "problems" with your down there parts like I used to?
                    Reverend Jim Osborne can help!



                    sigpic

                    He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. Deuteronomy 32-4

                    Comment

                    • JudgeNot!
                      Unsaved trash
                      Under Investigation
                      • Nov 2012
                      • 12

                      #11
                      Re: Unsaved Trash

                      Originally posted by TheLordSavedMe View Post
                      Hi Judge Not!

                      That was weird calling you that, I wish I knew your first name, cuz you seem nice.

                      Anyways, welcome to our forum, it's the BEST place to learn about GOD and JESUS and to meet saved people who can help make it so you don't have to go to HELL







                      Tammi


                      p.s.

                      I'm sorry your husband divorced you. Was it because you were slutty?
                      Dear Tammi - Thank you for your kind words! I am so blessed to have found this forum. No, unfortunately it was my soon-to-be ex-husband who was "slutty" ... or worse! To make a long story short, we never conceived any children because he always insisted on having sexual relations with my bottom-hole rather than with my lady parts; as a mere woman, I did not see fit to question his preferences but I was always dreadfully ashamed of my childless status. It was later revealed to me that I was married to a flaming homer, and suddenly his odd behavior in our marital bed made sense! I pray every day in hopes of figuring out what I did to offend God that he gave me a pillow-biter for a husband.
                      "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord." - Ephesians 5:22

                      Comment

                      • JudgeNot!
                        Unsaved trash
                        Under Investigation
                        • Nov 2012
                        • 12

                        #12
                        Re: Unsaved Trash

                        I pray every day in hopes of figuring out what I did to offend God that he gave me a pillow-biter for a husband.
                        "... that He gave me a pillow-biter for a husband"

                        My apologies for not capitalizing His glorious pronoun!
                        "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord." - Ephesians 5:22

                        Comment

                        • TheLordSavedMe
                          A young lady servicing the Lord
                          True Christian™
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 579

                          #13
                          Re: Unsaved Trash

                          Originally posted by JudgeNot! View Post
                          Dear Tammi - Thank you for your kind words! I am so blessed to have found this forum. No, unfortunately it was my soon-to-be ex-husband who was "slutty" ... or worse! To make a long story short, we never conceived any children because he always insisted on having sexual relations with my bottom-hole rather than with my lady parts
                          EWWWWWWWW!!!

                          Originally posted by JudgeNot! View Post
                          as a mere woman, I did not see fit to question his preferences but I was always dreadfully ashamed of my childless status. It was later revealed to me that I was married to a flaming homer, and suddenly his odd behavior in our marital bed made sense! I pray every day in hopes of figuring out what I did to offend God that he gave me a pillow-biter for a husband.
                          I am ssooooooooooo sorry to hear that! Is your behind OK? Do you have AIDS?!?









                          Tammi


                          Girls, do you have embarrassing "problems" with your down there parts like I used to?
                          Reverend Jim Osborne can help!



                          sigpic

                          He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. Deuteronomy 32-4

                          Comment

                          • JudgeNot!
                            Unsaved trash
                            Under Investigation
                            • Nov 2012
                            • 12

                            #14
                            Re: Unsaved Trash

                            Originally posted by TheLordSavedMe View Post
                            I am ssooooooooooo sorry to hear that! Is your behind OK? Do you have AIDS?!?
                            My behind is starting to heal, praise God! Thankfully he did not want to do "it" very often. I don't think I have the AIDS as the blood test came back negative.

                            When God deems the time to be right, I hope to find a REAL Christian husband someday.
                            "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord." - Ephesians 5:22

                            Comment

                            • Dr Laurence Niles
                              Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
                               
                              • Jan 2012
                              • 9063

                              #15
                              Re: Unsaved Trash

                              Originally posted by JudgeNot! View Post
                              Pastor, thank you for your welcome. To answer your question, I am divorced so I no longer have a husband of whom I would ask permission.
                              What made your husband put you to one side?

                              Are you barren?

                              YIC
                              1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

                              Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

                              Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

                              Comment

                              Working...