X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • demoncooter
    Unsaved Trash, filthy obese repulsive godmocking whore
    • Feb 2014
    • 61

    #31
    Re: About myself

    In answer to your question, no I do not believe in God.
    This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

    Comment

    • Dr Laurence Niles
      Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
       
      • Jan 2012
      • 9063

      #32
      Re: About myself

      Originally posted by demonjokester View Post
      In answer to your question, no I do not believe in God.
      Then would you walk into to a church and hate on the congregation?

      Because that is what you are doing, here. Let go of your hate.

      YIC
      1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

      Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

      Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

      Comment

      • demoncooter
        Unsaved Trash, filthy obese repulsive godmocking whore
        • Feb 2014
        • 61

        #33
        Re: About myself

        Excuse me but I live in Scotland.
        This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

        Comment

        • demoncooter
          Unsaved Trash, filthy obese repulsive godmocking whore
          • Feb 2014
          • 61

          #34
          Re: About myself

          Actually I will have you know I hate everyone.
          This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

          Comment

          • Pastor Ezekiel
            Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
             
            • Sep 2006
            • 78556

            #35
            Re: About myself

            Originally posted by demonjoke View Post
            In answer to your question, no I do not believe in God.
            Think you're clever because you spit in God's face? Let me explain to you how being unsaved trash works when you die.

            You're dead. Whether due to your own disgusting sinning or the Lords divine will, you are dead. Instantly your soul begin falling towards the black abyss above Hell. The falling seems eternal as you gather speed and the heat begins to grow. Then you notice a red dot below you growing larger by the second, this is the Lake in the center of Hell. It is the brightest point in Hell therefore it is visible for a great distance. Keep in mind that the farther you fall, the further from Christ you are.

            As you gain speed and the flames become apparent you may wonder how you can stop this from happening. The answer is simple. It's too late and you can't, you're doomed. Your soul is damned and it WILL happen. The temperature is now approaching the unbearable limit as your flesh begins to smoulder and ignite and you continue to build speed as you plummet toward the now visible boiling Lake of Fire. You can almost make out individual souls thrashing in the magma with your flaming eyesockets. Soon you will join them, your terror mounts as your screams become gargled with the stench of Hells evil smell. The heat becomes excruciating as you notice your skin peeling away and your bones becoming visible and black. Flaming and screaming in anguish, you splashdown into the acidic brimstone of Satans Lake at around 250 MPH. You are instantly vaporized and reformed as a tormented soul writhing in absolute terror in the deafening depths of the Lake that Burns Eternal. The pain is beyond comprehension as you gnash your teeth so hard they shatter in your mouth. Satan periodically plucks you from the flames to savagely rape you repeatedly and casually tosses you to his infernal minions to rip apart and rape at will, only to be reformed and have this scenario repeated...over and over and over, forever.

            Is it still funny mocking our mission to Save your soul? We want you to enjoy Heaven and eternal praise and worship at the feet of our Savior the Lord Jesus Christ.

            Unless you are Saved™ by Jesus Christ and His Holy website and favorite church, Landover Baptist, there is no other way to avoid this.
            Contact our team of joo accountants at once to set up a Salvation™ guaranteeing tithing schedule.

            Surrender you soul to Jesus and
            JOIN US.

            Praise Jesus!
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

            Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

            Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

            Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

            Comment

            • James Hutchins
              True Christian™
              Just a Regular Nice Guy
               
              • Jun 2009
              • 29457

              #36
              Re: About myself

              Originally posted by demonjoke View Post
              Actually I will have you know I hate everyone.
              Typical of you micks.
              If you'd shut up for a minute, you can hear Jesus weep. Nice of you to spoil His day. What did He ever do to you? Selfish bitch.
              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

              Comment

              • demoncooter
                Unsaved Trash, filthy obese repulsive godmocking whore
                • Feb 2014
                • 61

                #37
                Re: About myself

                Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                Typical of you micks.
                If you'd shut up for a minute, you can hear Jesus weep. Nice of you to spoil His day. What did He ever do to you? Selfish bitch.
                Right firstly I didn't write that I hate everyone (I don't think I did anyway because of my multi-personality syndrome) and I can't hear jesus weep because he is your imagination and im not being selfish by saying my point, nor am I a bitch for having an opinion.
                Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                Think you're clever because you spit in God's face? Let me explain to you how being unsaved trash works when you die.

                You're dead. Whether due to your own disgusting sinning or the Lords divine will, you are dead. Instantly your soul begin falling towards the black abyss above Hell. The falling seems eternal as you gather speed and the heat begins to grow. Then you notice a red dot below you growing larger by the second, this is the Lake in the center of Hell. It is the brightest point in Hell therefore it is visible for a great distance. Keep in mind that the farther you fall, the further from Christ you are.

                As you gain speed and the flames become apparent you may wonder how you can stop this from happening. The answer is simple. It's too late and you can't, you're doomed. Your soul is damned and it WILL happen. The temperature is now approaching the unbearable limit as your flesh begins to smoulder and ignite and you continue to build speed as you plummet toward the now visible boiling Lake of Fire. You can almost make out individual souls thrashing in the magma with your flaming eyesockets. Soon you will join them, your terror mounts as your screams become gargled with the stench of Hells evil smell. The heat becomes excruciating as you notice your skin peeling away and your bones becoming visible and black. Flaming and screaming in anguish, you splashdown into the acidic brimstone of Satans Lake at around 250 MPH. You are instantly vaporized and reformed as a tormented soul writhing in absolute terror in the deafening depths of the Lake that Burns Eternal. The pain is beyond comprehension as you gnash your teeth so hard they shatter in your mouth. Satan periodically plucks you from the flames to savagely rape you repeatedly and casually tosses you to his infernal minions to rip apart and rape at will, only to be reformed and have this scenario repeated...over and over and over, forever.

                Is it still funny mocking our mission to Save your soul? We want you to enjoy Heaven and eternal praise and worship at the feet of our Savior the Lord Jesus Christ.

                Unless you are Saved™ by Jesus Christ and His Holy website and favorite church, Landover Baptist, there is no other way to avoid this.
                Contact our team of joo accountants at once to set up a Salvation™ guaranteeing tithing schedule.

                Surrender you soul to Jesus and
                JOIN US.

                Praise Jesus!
                What if I don't want to be saved by you or your friends on here whom you probably haven't met and how do you know this is Gods favorite website? he might like the ones who don't say that people with disabilitys brought it on themselves or mock others for what or who they like. Have you ever thought that Jesus was a Jew because if you understood the Bible properly you would see that it is more likely he is Jewish than Christian and somewhere in the Bible it says Humans are formed in Gods image (if he exists that is) so that makes me a form of him and everyone else you hate on is a form of him so therefore you shouldn't hate on them because they are in Gods image like you are. And I don't want to loose my soul and join you because that would make me a weak minded insolent and prejudiced person, I would prefer not to be like that.
                This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

                Comment

                • James Hutchins
                  True Christian™
                  Just a Regular Nice Guy
                   
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 29457

                  #38
                  Re: About myself

                  Originally posted by demonjoke View Post
                  Right firstly I didn't write that I hate everyone (I don't think I did anyway because of my multi-personality syndrome) and I can't hear jesus weep because he is your imagination and im not being selfish by saying my point, nor am I a bitch for having an opinion.
                  .....
                  Yes, you did
                  You admit God has scambled your feeble brains or perhaps it is just because you are a typical female.
                  You are a bitch for being concieved out of wedlock and for your poor attitude.
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                  Comment

                  • demoncooter
                    Unsaved Trash, filthy obese repulsive godmocking whore
                    • Feb 2014
                    • 61

                    #39
                    Re: About myself

                    Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                    Yes, you did
                    You admit God has scambled your feeble brains or perhaps it is just because you are a typical female.
                    You are a bitch for being concieved out of wedlock and for your poor attitude.
                    Firstly if I did write it I don't remember because of my multi-personality disorder and I never admitted God scrambled my brains (my brain isn't feeble) because he didn't, I am a normal child. Secondly I am not a typical female nor will I ever be one because I am an individual that doesn't conform to your standards. Finally how am I a bitch or have a poor attitude for being conceived outside of wedlock, it doesn't because essentially we are the same as I am made up of the same vital organs, the only thing that differs us is gender and our opinions.
                    This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

                    Comment

                    • John Creeser
                      Warning: In case of Rapture, this account will be unmanned.
                       
                      • Aug 2009
                      • 7248

                      #40
                      Re: About myself

                      Originally posted by demonjoke View Post
                      Firstly if I did write it I don't remember because of my multi-personality disorder
                      Have you tried an exorcism?

                      Secondly I am not a typical female nor will I ever be one because I am an individual that doesn't conform to your standards.
                      Our standards are God's standards, it's very important you understand this (or anyone reading this who think our opinions differ from what the Bible teaches).

                      the only thing that differs us is gender and our opinions.
                      and don't forget God says you are inferior to men and are to obey and submit to your husband. And again, that is God's opinion so it's ours as well.

                      1st Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

                      Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
                      Ephesians 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
                      -Every young man's battle - PORN AND MASTURBATION![/SIZE]
                      -DISOWN your ATHEIST children - just like this good mother did!!

                      -FINALLY!! Some rights for the rapists!!
                      -There is no such thing as animal abuse!!
                      -Pregnancy through RAPE is a GIFT from God
                      -Keep the Fags out of the Boy Scouts!!
                      -WIVES!! Stay in your abusive relationship!

                      STOP, DROP & ROLL DOESN'T WORK IN HELL!!!!


                      Comment

                      • demoncooter
                        Unsaved Trash, filthy obese repulsive godmocking whore
                        • Feb 2014
                        • 61

                        #41
                        Re: About myself

                        Originally posted by John Creeser View Post
                        Have you tried an exorcism?



                        Our standards are God's standards, it's very important you understand this (or anyone reading this who think our opinions differ from what the Bible teaches).



                        and don't forget God says you are inferior to men and are to obey and submit to your husband. And again, that is God's opinion so it's ours as well.

                        1st Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

                        Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
                        Ephesians 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
                        I am not going to beat about the bush, you disgust me and your very own faith. Christianity suits you because you are a man, were you a woman, you would disagree entirely for no other reason than that your natural instinct would reject such nonsense. To call someone of 14 years of age a BITCH surely goes against your supposed values? Especially around the circumstances of her birth which she had no control over? Surely your all powerful God would not let such a thing as conception out of wedlock happen were he to exist? Te bible was written by MAN. why do you think this was? Because POWER is what men crave, and to crave such a thing is a sin in itself. Your God would not appreciate you assigning yourself the position of Alpha, so why do you think this is your right? You must worship only one. And any woman who worships her man surely defies the word of 'God" and any man asking her to, also defies this
                        This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

                        Comment

                        • John Creeser
                          Warning: In case of Rapture, this account will be unmanned.
                           
                          • Aug 2009
                          • 7248

                          #42
                          Re: About myself

                          Originally posted by demonjoke View Post
                          I am not going to beat about the bush, you disgust me and your very own faith.
                          God told us we'd be persecuted for our righteousness.

                          Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
                          Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

                          Christianity suits you because you are a man, were you a woman, you would disagree entirely for no other reason than that your natural instinct would reject such nonsense
                          .

                          Why don't you ask my wife who is more than happy to obey my commands and submits to my will. Every True Christian(tm) woman would agree.

                          To call someone of 14 years of age a BITCH surely goes against your supposed values? Especially around the circumstances of her birth which she had no control over? Surely your all powerful God would not let such a thing as conception out of wedlock happen were he to exist?
                          God lets you do as you want, you have free will to either choose heaven or eternal damnation.

                          Te bible was written by MAN.
                          No, it was written by "men".

                          2 Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.


                          why do you think this was?
                          To spread the Good Word? Duh.
                          -Every young man's battle - PORN AND MASTURBATION![/SIZE]
                          -DISOWN your ATHEIST children - just like this good mother did!!

                          -FINALLY!! Some rights for the rapists!!
                          -There is no such thing as animal abuse!!
                          -Pregnancy through RAPE is a GIFT from God
                          -Keep the Fags out of the Boy Scouts!!
                          -WIVES!! Stay in your abusive relationship!

                          STOP, DROP & ROLL DOESN'T WORK IN HELL!!!!


                          Comment

                          • James Hutchins
                            True Christian™
                            Just a Regular Nice Guy
                             
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 29457

                            #43
                            Re: About myself

                            Originally posted by demonjoke View Post
                            Firstly if I did write it I don't remember because of my multi-personality disorder and I never admitted God scrambled my brains (my brain isn't feeble) because he didn't, I am a normal child.
                            I understand that because you are severely damaged, you have no idea but you are retarded. All normal people can tell. You are normal when compared say, to a potato.
                            God scrambled your tiny brain because you mother is a whore to punish her. You need to ask her why she spreads her flower for any filipino sailor boy for a pence.

                            Secondly I am not a typical female nor will I ever be one because I am an individual that doesn't conform to your standards.
                            You do not meet the basic standards of humans.

                            Finally how am I a bitch or have a poor attitude for being conceived outside of wedlock, it doesn't because essentially we are the same as I am made up of the same vital organs, the only thing that differs us is gender and our opinions.
                            No. You are a bitch because you have no legitimate father. No doubt, the night of your conception was a conga line in the alley.
                            Deuteronomy 23:2
                            A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord.

                            The difference between you and I is God loves me and He has a spot for me on His right hand. God sees you as a fouled kleenex that consits of a pile of green rubbery snot.
                            Revelation 21:8
                            But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
                            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                            Comment

                            • Basilissa
                              South of the Border outreach program
                              True Christian™
                               
                              • Mar 2013
                              • 12997

                              #44
                              Re: About myself

                              Originally posted by demonjoke View Post
                              I am not going to beat about the bush, you disgust me and your very own faith. Christianity suits you because you are a man, were you a woman, you would disagree entirely for no other reason than that your natural instinct would reject such nonsense.
                              As a True Christian™ woman, I am deeply disturbed by your hateful words. I don't follow my "natural instinct" (whatever you mean by that). I follow God.

                              To call someone of 14 years of age a BITCH surely goes against your supposed values?
                              Are you virgin? Are you married? If the answer to both is "no".... yep, that makes you a harlot.

                              Especially around the circumstances of her birth which she had no control over? Surely your all powerful God would not let such a thing as conception out of wedlock happen were he to exist?
                              Has it ever occured to you that maybe God allowed this to happen just for the joy of hearing you and your harlot mother scream in pain for eternity?

                              God hates you. Deal with it.

                              Deuteronomy 23:2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord.

                              Te bible was written by MAN. why do you think this was? Because POWER is what men crave, and to crave such a thing is a sin in itself. Your God would not appreciate you assigning yourself the position of Alpha, so why do you think this is your right? You must worship only one. And any woman who worships her man surely defies the word of 'God" and any man asking her to, also defies this
                              Who did say anything about "worshiping?" Are you in some kind of a strange cult or something? True Christian™ women don't worship True Christian™ men; we simply respect them and obey them, like Jesus told us to:

                              Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
                              God created fossils to test our faith.

                              * * *

                              My favorite LBC sermons:
                              True Christians are Perfect!
                              True Christian™ Love.
                              Salvation™ made Easy!
                              You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                              Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                              Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                              Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                              Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                              The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                              Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                              God HATES Rational Thinking!
                              True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

                              Comment

                              • Naomi Ruth Lamb
                                True Christian™
                                True Christian™
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 999

                                #45
                                Re: About myself

                                Hallelujah! Glory! Praise God! Thank You, JESUS! The Holy Spirit blessed me as I read your post, Sister Basilissa! One can always count on you to spread what you spread so well.

                                I would almost differ with you on one point; my respect for Brother Zechariah borders on worship, but I give the glory to my eternal Father in Heaven, the Great I Am, our Abba Daddy.

                                Oh, by the way: Hello, demonjoke! Welcome to our friendly forums!

                                But Basilissa, your knowledge of what defines a true harlot is so deep and natural. If we as women were allowed to teach in the sanctuaries of our churches, your mouth is one that would be open so that all would be satisfied completely.

                                I love you, sister! Let's talk pie in the midwest, shall we?

                                Demonjoke? Prayer changes things. God never gives us more than we can handle, and the family that prays together stays together (It should be state law!). The best place to find your place is when you are on your knees in front of Him. Christ Jesus is the source of all sources, the personification of love, the triple axel in our short program on earth.

                                Do not hop on the bobsled of satan and his minions. That sled leads to eternal dalmatian, and separates you from GOD forever. Much better to ski jump to salvation and go for the gold.

                                You may have never heard of this verse: "For God so loved..." John 3:16. There was a reason why GOD sent HIS SON to EARTH. It was not Deity Tourism - nay, it was for THEE. You see, thee and we see what may not be, but JESUS (Hallelujah!) sees thee and me and we with glee, and reaches down to us with a blood stained hand (no rubber gloves needed - His BLOOD washes us) to lift us into the realm of ETERNAL (this is a long time) life.

                                Imagine singing His praises for ten thousand years and then beginning another ten thousand. One can only hope that eternity is even longer than that - and I'm sure it is, because GOD wants us to praise HIM even when it hurts.

                                But you know what? It only hurts for a while - and then it becomes pleasurable - a blessing, indeed, to PRAISE HIS NAME ON HIGH!

                                Oh, LORD, I elevate Your Name even now on behalf of Demonjoke, and I plead the BLOOD OF JESUS over the soul of this bitch, and her harlot mother. Cleanse the womb and cervix and hooha of both, purifying them in YOUR NAME. TOUCH them, Abba Father, and pour out your blessings there, cleansing and healing and cleansing and healing and eventually rinsing them so that a pleasing odour reaches the highest point of our eternal heavenly home. I claim this poor soul's family for YOUR use, Christ Jesus. Hear and answer prayer, and glorify Your Name through this act of Your Glorious Glory. AMEN!

                                I am off to go shout Hosanna up and down my block!
                                NRL
                                1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
                                Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
                                Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
                                Locations in 50 States and Canada
                                !Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
                                Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
                                Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.

                                Comment

                                Working...