The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=62847)

AFRICAN JEDI 04-17-2011 10:43 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
I am confused. Why would you sex with daughter?

Bible says it's not rape...Rape is only rape if sex has no consent. Would ignorant daughter accept this? Maybe

Tell me why you would sex with daughter though, very bad

Do all christians have sex with little girl?

Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson 04-17-2011 10:46 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AFRICAN JEDI (Post 734467)
I am confused. Why would you sex with daughter?

Bible says it's not rape...Rape is only rape if sex has no consent. Would ignorant daughter accept this? Maybe

Tell me why you would sex with daughter though, very bad

Do all christians have sex with little girl?

Why on earth would a Brit speak ugga booga? I thought you people were so proud of your language.

Doug4christ 04-20-2011 02:43 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
[QUOTE=Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson;734472]Why on earth would a Brit speak ugga booga? I thought you people were so proud of your language.

That's so true and funny!:lol:

smile4Him 04-27-2011 04:02 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus Templeton (Post 728046)
Just a sidenote: Don't tell your wife about what happend or better send her away. My wife goes on vacation 2 times a year which gives me the opportunity to follow in Lots footsteps. I have 2 daughters.

you are a sick man who will burn in hell

Born Again Bob 04-27-2011 04:03 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by smile4Him (Post 740511)
you are a sick man who will burn in hell

And they'll know we are Christians by our love...

Seth Campbell 04-27-2011 04:26 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by smile4Him (Post 740511)
you are a sick man who will burn in hell

Yet the Bible calls Lot a righteous man for the exact same acts.

2 Peter 2:7-9 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds; ) The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

HAND OF GOD 04-27-2011 04:53 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
you do realize the Lot's daughters got him drunk then laid with him right? If you are going to quoit the bible get it right.:jesus:

Seth Campbell 04-27-2011 05:01 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HAND OF GOD (Post 740545)
you do realize the Lot's daughters got him drunk then laid with him right? If you are going to quoit the bible get it right.:jesus:

So, it's okay as long as you're drunk. Good to know :thumbsup:

Here I thought that personal responsibility didn't go away just because you had a couple. But since you're such a Biblical scholar.

Chuck Norris 04-30-2011 08:25 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by smile4Him (Post 740511)
you are a sick man who will burn in hell

I aggre.

Twiggy 04-30-2011 08:34 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 729052)
You see, you think you have control of your life. You think that choices that you make are yours only to make. This however is not the case. Western society gives you little freedom to think that you have control, but that's it. I call it unique snowflake syndrome

You have to go to school, you have to go to work, you have to get money, you have to eat, you have to survive, you have to breath. You have to follow the rules set by the people around you. You can try to fight it screaming and kicking, but it is vain. You have zero control. World will just go on no matter what you do. You won't have any effect on world. You will be forgotten and no one will miss you. You are just one insignificant ant in Gods plan.

You think you are special, but fact is, even in these forums we see dozens of people like you every week. Even here you dont have any control. You must follow our rules for posting, or you loose your privilege to post here. Most of these unique snowflakes are even much smarter than you and still they don't have any effect on anything, but Jesus has effect on them. Some of these people sees the light and comes to us after rough start.

Has someone been watching Fight Club?

Alphonse Alban 04-30-2011 01:07 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Twiggy (Post 742588)
Has someone been watching Fight Club?

No, I don't watch that much movies, but I do read a lot things called books. I know this may come as a shock to you, but Brad Pitt did not create Fight club.

Some of the stuff Palahniuk writes relates perfectly to these fluffy bunny Christians and atheists who thinks world revolves around them. As I made more clear in my post, you know, the parts you left out. Funny how atheist makes so many atheist cry when he calls them out as they truly are.

Did noticing this hit-in-the-head-with-hammer obvious connection made you feel special?

nova2772 05-04-2011 05:06 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
I don't mean to offend anyone, but Lot did choose to live in Sodom, which was very evil, and he deliberately chose the better land, so you could argue that he was greedy. He also offered to send his daughters out to be raped by the Sodomites, and I hope you don't believe that's OK. Lot may not be the worst of people, but he isn't much of a role model. Also, it's important to note that Lot didn't keep his word to God and didn't go into the town he said he would. As a result, his daughters had nobody else to reproduce with. They deliberately got Lot drunk and slept with him so that they would bear children. It is also important to note that both of the nations they gave birth to were later enemies of the Isrealites, so the whole story only gave God's chosen people a lot of trouble afterward. i always assumed that the moral was not to do this.

If there are any spelling or grammar mistakes in the above post that you feel compelled to point out, please consider that I am a young teenage girl, and the idea that anyone could interpret the story this way SCARES ME TO DEATH.

BelieverInGod 05-04-2011 05:12 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nova2772 (Post 744916)
I don't mean to offend anyone, but Lot did choose to live in Sodom, which was very evil, and he deliberately chose the better land, so you could argue that he was greedy. He also offered to send his daughters out to be raped by the Sodomites, and I hope you don't believe that's OK. Lot may not be the worst of people, but he isn't much of a role model. Also, it's important to note that Lot didn't keep his word to God and didn't go into the town he said he would. As a result, his daughters had nobody else to reproduce with. They deliberately got Lot drunk and slept with him so that they would bear children. It is also important to note that both of the nations they gave birth to were later enemies of the Isrealites, so the whole story only gave God's chosen people a lot of trouble afterward. i always assumed that the moral was not to do this.

If there are any spelling or grammar mistakes in the above post that you feel compelled to point out, please consider that I am a young teenage girl, and the idea that anyone could interpret the story this way SCARES ME TO DEATH.

Yet the Bible says that Lot was a righteous man.

2 Peter 2:7-8 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:(For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;)

I'm guessing that although you're supposed to be 18 to join this site, you're not really that old and lied to get onto here. That would explain why you don't understand how you can buy a house in a decent neighborhood and then have it deteriorate around you. Almost every ruined community today was once a nice community of good God fearing Americans.

Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson 05-04-2011 05:22 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nova2772 (Post 744916)
I don't mean to offend anyone, but Lot did choose to live in Sodom, which was very evil, and he deliberately chose the better land, so you could argue that he was greedy. He also offered to send his daughters out to be raped by the Sodomites, and I hope you don't believe that's OK. Lot may not be the worst of people, but he isn't much of a role model.

That couldn't be true. Peter himself tells us in the New Testament that Lot was a righteous man.

2 Peter 2:6-9 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;
And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:
(For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;)
The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:


Quote:

Originally Posted by nova2772 (Post 744916)
Also, it's important to note that Lot didn't keep his word to God and didn't go into the town he said he would. As a result, his daughters had nobody else to reproduce with.

That is also untrue. Lot did go to Zoar, but he left because he was afraid to dwell there. I did a four part sermon on the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah here.

Gen 19:29-30 And it came to pass, when God destroyed the cities of the plain, that God remembered Abraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow, when he overthrew the cities in the which Lot dwelt.
And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nova2772 (Post 744916)
They deliberately got Lot drunk and slept with him so that they would bear children.

It is also important to note that both of the nations they gave birth to were later enemies of the Isrealites, so the whole story only gave God's chosen people a lot of trouble afterward. i always assumed that the moral was not to do this.

God Himself told the Israelites to not harm their cousins.

Deuteronomy 2:9-12 And the LORD said unto me, Distress not the Moabites, neither contend with them in battle: for I will not give thee of their land for a possession; because I have given Ar unto the children of Lot for a possession.
The Emims dwelt therein in times past, a people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims;


The reason they were destroyed was because they had shown poor hospitality to the Israelis and they had hired Balaam.

Deuteronomy 23:3-4 An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation of the LORD for ever:
Because they met you not with bread and with water in the way, when ye came forth out of Egypt; and because they hired against thee Balaam the son of Beor of Pethor of Mesopotamia, to curse thee.

Little Thoughts 05-22-2011 11:24 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
LMFAO... this is where pedophiles originate... CATHOLICISM! :pope:

Pastor Ezekiel 05-22-2011 08:41 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Thoughts (Post 754131)
LMFAO... this is where pedophiles originate... CATHOLICISM! :pope:

The only thing you've said that I can concur with wholeheartedly. :thumbsup:

Felicity 05-22-2011 09:10 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Thoughts (Post 754131)
LMFAO... this is where pedophiles originate... CATHOLICISM!

I am glad I am not a Catholic! They do bad things to children and they look funny. :innocent:

Jonesey 05-22-2011 09:24 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Felicity (Post 754404)
I am glad I am not a Catholic! They do bad things to children and they look funny. :innocent:

They're just plain wrong is what they are. And Latin is not God's language.

Overseer 05-23-2011 09:16 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Wow... i feel sorry for your daughters... sick idiot..
And if god thought it was right WHY would he make people who was born out of incest have a high chance of mutations?

You should be in jail.

MisterM 05-23-2011 09:38 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Overseer (Post 754721)
And if god thought it was right WHY would he make people who was born out of incest have a high chance of mutations?

Because majority of incest cases are not about creating new soldiers for the Christ but just to fornicate. See the big difference?

YiC,
Miikkael

Jamie_Rholoff 05-23-2011 09:47 AM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus Templeton (Post 728046)
Just a sidenote: Don't tell your wife about what happend or better send her away. My wife goes on vacation 2 times a year which gives me the opportunity to follow in Lots footsteps. I have 2 daughters.

That is probably one of the sickest things I've ever heard. May I ask how old your daughters are?

I'm hoping you realize that if they are underage, it is considered statutory rape.

And as for your wife- I feel very bad for her. She didn't know she would end up in a relationship with a man that has sexual feelings for their two daughters.


Cranky Old Man 05-23-2011 12:04 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie_Rholoff (Post 754747)
That is probably one of the sickest things I've ever heard. May I ask how old your daughters are? I'm hoping you realize that if they are underage, it is considered statutory rape.

Which part of "Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape!" did you not get? I even made the NOT extra large so people would not overlook it. :wacko:

Overseer 05-23-2011 03:23 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 754788)
Which part of "Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape!" did you not get? I even made the NOT extra large so people would not overlook it. :wacko:

So how many grand-daughters/daughters do you have? And is this because you could not find a decent women so you was forced to rape your own daughters? You got mental problems and bring shame to God and those who follow him, as do people who think its ok to have sex with your own daughters!!! Also against the law!!!

Such cultism.

Cranky Old Man 05-23-2011 03:30 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Overseer (Post 754840)
So how many grand-daughters/daughters do you have?

I have 9 sons and over 50 grandsons. I never bothered to count daughters or grand-daughters as they are irrelevant.

Quote:

And is this because you could not find a decent women so you was forced to rape your own daughters?
I never had sex with anyone except my wife. I fail to see why you think this would be otherwise.

Quote:

You got mental problems and bring shame to God and those who follow him, as do people who think its ok to have sex with your own daughters!!! Also against the law!!!
The only laws that matter are God's laws. Those are the laws that will determine who will burn and who will go to Heaven.

MisterM 05-23-2011 03:45 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Overseer (Post 754840)
And is this because you could not find a decent women so you was forced to rape your own daughters? You got mental problems and bring shame to God and those who follow him,

First of all, nobody is talking about rape except you. Impregnating your own daughter is 100% biblically acceptable. If someone says else, he is not True Christian.

And other thing here is that many of these threads are just theological debate. Where does Cranky Old Man say, that he has to do it?

You know, you are so full of hate. Why do you hate God?

YiC,
Miikkael

Jamie_Rholoff 05-23-2011 08:52 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
I'm sorry- That was extremely rude for me to say. :(

It is only now that I realize you folks are completely correct, and my ignorant statement could have hurt that poor man, and his family.

Brother Helge 05-25-2011 03:35 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie_Rholoff (Post 755045)
I'm sorry- That was extremely rude for me to say. :(

It is only now that I realize you folks are completely correct, and my ignorant statement could have hurt that poor man, and his family.

It's not that hard to behave if you give it a try! :thumbsup:

ebilly99 06-09-2011 10:59 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
I have a question? Although I do not have a daughter yet, how many generations am I allowed to do this as they will all be my daughters? For example if I get my future daughter Emma Pregnant, And god gives me a girl can I impregnate her as well?

Cranky Old Man 06-09-2011 11:05 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ebilly99 (Post 762360)
I have a question? Although I do not have a daughter yet, how many generations am I allowed to do this as they will all be my daughters? For example if I get my future daughter Emma Pregnant, And god gives me a girl can I impregnate her as well?

Sure! I am certain Adam and Noah did something similar to (re)populate the planet.

Sweetgirl 06-15-2011 02:10 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 727856)
Obama worshipers have been busy for years and years now, destroying our once proud American Christian family values. One of the unfounded myths they have been spreading is that you are not allowed to impregnate your own daughter.

This is of course utter nonsense. The Holy Bible is very clear about impregnating your own daughter being fully allowed!

Lot was a just and righteous man. (2nd Peter 2:7-8) He was the only man that God saved from the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. (Genesis 19:15) So clearly Lot is the kind of man we should all aspire to be. In Genesis 19:32-36 we can read that Lot impregnated both his virgin daughters. The Bible raises no objections against this. Both had male children who were identified as progenitors of the Moab and Ammon people.

Not all forms of "incest", as hippies like to call it, are allowed though. A mother having sex with her son is, of course, punishable by death (Leviticus 20:11). Just the thought of this is enough to make me puke! :icon8: Having sex with your daughter in law is not allowed either (Leviticus 20:12) as is having sex with both a mother and her daughter (Leviticus 20:14). But clearly there are no objections whatsoever to having sex with your own daughter. Why else, in a perfect Bible, would God give a long list of people forbidden to have sex with and exclude daughters!

There are some mistranslated versions of the Bible where Leviticus 18:6 is twisted into forbidding sex with relatives. Effectively forbidding you to impregnate even your own wife. Fortunately the only true version of God's word, the King James 1611, has no such objections. It just mentions you should not undress your daughter, simply a matter of commanding her to undress herself instead.

Oh But thats horrible! Im really thankful I got married already!

YiC
Cristina

Humongous 06-15-2011 02:17 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
well, it's true in the feline world as well. I seen plenty of my cats have they litters, and the daddy cat has relations with his own daughter. The daughter cat don't seem to mind none.

Frederick Bloomers 06-16-2011 08:15 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Don't we have to obey secular law in the meantime though?

However, this is a good interpretation of the scriptures, and I hope one day it becomes legal when America becomes a theocracy.

Bobby-Joe 06-16-2011 08:25 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Frederick Bloomers (Post 765920)
Don't we have to obey secular law in the meantime though?

However, this is a good interpretation of the scriptures, and I hope one day it becomes legal when America becomes a theocracy.

Meaning what to you Englishman?

Keep in mind it's you Queen worshiping country that started the slide towards secularism and macrosodomy with the Age of Reason.

Hawk 06-30-2011 02:56 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterM (Post 754856)
First of all, nobody is talking about rape except you. Impregnating your own daughter is 100% biblically acceptable. If someone says else, he is not True Christian.

And other thing here is that many of these threads are just theological debate. Where does Cranky Old Man say, that he has to do it?

You know, you are so full of hate. Why do you hate God?

YiC,
Miikkael

100% Biblical, really? First off, you are not married to your daughter and secondly you will be see as a fornicator/sexual immoral and as we know, fornicators will not enter the Kingdom of God!

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
King James Version (KJV)
9Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

You call yourself a true Christian, but believes willfully sleeping with your daughter is 100% Biblical?

I wonder if you know that there are different Covenants between man and God, Christians follow the New Covenant and are disciples of Jesus Christ.

Do you believe Jesus would ever want you to sleep with your daughter and hurt your wife so deeply? some true Christian you are my friend.

May I also remind you,
Galatians 3:28
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

We are all equal in the eyes of the Lord, who are we to exalt ourselves as men, thinking we are something special and women is not.......

BTW. Is it also 100% Biblical for the mother to sleep with her son? :snog:

Be blessed!

Billy Bob Jenkins 06-30-2011 03:20 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 770314)
100% Biblical, really? First off, you are not married to your daughter and secondly you will be see as a fornicator/sexual immoral and as we know, fornicators will not enter the Kingdom of God!

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
King James Version (KJV)
9Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

You call yourself a true Christian, but believes willfully sleeping with your daughter is 100% Biblical?

I wonder if you know that there are different Covenants between man and God, Christians follow the New Covenant and are disciples of Jesus Christ.

Do you believe Jesus would ever want you to sleep with your daughter and hurt your wife so deeply? some true Christian you are my friend.

May I also remind you,
Galatians 3:28
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

We are all equal in the eyes of the Lord, who are we to exalt ourselves as men, thinking we are something special and women is not.......

BTW. Is it also 100% Biblical for the mother to sleep with her son? :snog:

Be blessed!

These issues and questions are all addressed in the Original Post.

Hawk 06-30-2011 04:18 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 770321)
These issues and questions are all addressed in the Original Post.

The point is, a person is not a true Christian if he supports that which contradicts the teachings of his Covenant with God, it was only a quick reminder.

Christie 09-13-2014 02:40 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36)
 
You know why I never read the Bible? 'Cause the Bible was written by HUMAN BEINGS who were selfish enough to assume that everything they do is also God's will. We have nothing left from GOD, nor from Jesus, who was a human form of God. We only have the words of men who played God and thought that everything they do is a correct and is approved by God.
Religion should teach you that you have a soul to take care of, because that soul is a gift from God. Impregnating your daughter proves you have none. Stop following the "Holy book" because it's not as holy as you may think. God is not about a book some drunk people wrote hundreds of years ago.

Cranky Old Man 09-13-2014 02:51 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Christie (Post 1110253)
God is not about a book some drunk people wrote hundreds of years ago.

I know this is going to hurt a bit, but I want you to try to switch your brain on for a second.

What you are saying is that God is real but that the Holy Bible is nonsense right?

That would mean God is so powerful and so mighty that He can create an entire universe but at the same time He cannot prevent nonsense about Him in a simple book, the Holy Bible? Does that make any sense? No it doesn't.

God exists, God created everything and God gave us clear guidelines with the most perfect book ever created: the Holy Bible. When you use your brain for a second you'll figure out this is way more logical.

Christie 09-13-2014 06:28 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 1110254)
That would mean God is so powerful and so mighty that He can create an entire universe but at the same time He cannot prevent nonsense about Him

There are SO many religions talking nonsenses about God and He did nothing to prevent this as well. I know a lot of atheists, and God did nothing to change the fact that they say *** potty language *** about him.

I can write some scripts and create a new religion which will be one of the biggest religions of the world in a billion years and people will believe I was right, just because my scripts are so old that no one can actually know if I was right or not. And no one will prevent me from writing them. You don't have to believe in a book written by people to find your way to God, that's what I'm trying to say.

Basilissa 09-13-2014 06:40 PM

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Christie (Post 1110253)
You know why I never read the Bible? 'Cause the Bible was written by HUMAN BEINGS who were selfish enough to assume that everything they do is also God's will. We have nothing left from GOD, nor from Jesus, who was a human form of God.

So... you think that all the research that was done on the synoptic gospels is just junk?

:lol:

Quote:

We only have the words of men who played God and thought that everything they do is a correct and is approved by God.
Religion should teach you that you have a soul to take care of, because that soul is a gift from God. Impregnating your daughter proves you have none. Stop following the "Holy book" because it's not as holy as you may think. God is not about a book some drunk people wrote hundreds of years ago.
And how do you know what is God all about, if you have nothing to use as evidence? I mean, if you throw the Bible out of the window, what other source of knowledge do you have about God?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christie (Post 1110279)
There are SO many religions talking nonsenses about God and He did nothing to prevent this as well. I know a lot of atheists, and God did nothing to change the fact that they say shit about him.

In other words: you think that God exists, but He doesn't care.

Following that "logic," if He doesn't care, then why do you care?

Quote:

I can write some scripts and create a new religion which will be one of the biggest religions of the world in a billion years and people will believe I was right, just because my scripts are so old that no one can actually know if I was right or not. And no one will prevent me from writing them. You don't have to believe in a book written by people to find your way to God, that's what I'm trying to say.
Why do you want to find your way to Him, if you think that He is some kind of a dick who doesn't give a s***t (your words, not mine) about anything?

Let me tell you: repent, sweetie, before it's too late!

I will pray for your soul! :pray:


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:07 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1620, 2018 all rights reserved