The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Favorite Bible Verses (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   230,548 people damned to hell every day! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=18916)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 01-13-2009 11:38 PM

230,548 people damned to hell every day!
 

There are an estimated 6 billion people in the world, that’s 6,000,000,000 people!
[Update: as of 2019 it's now closer to 8 Billion]
...let’s suppose that the average person lives to be 70 years old. 6,000,000,000 divided by 70 equals 85,714,285. This means that 85,000,000 people, on average, die every year. If we divide 85,000,000 by 365 days in a year, this means that an average of 232,876 people are dying every day in this world. Are you shocked? You'd never think from listening to the daily news that so many were dying. I’ve never heard anything like this on radio or TV, but it's a fact. Every day in this world, 232,000 people fulfill their appointment with death. Could you imagine reading the front page of a newspaper and seeing something like— “232,000 PEOPLE DEAD!”? It happens every single day my friend!

Now, let’s say that one in ten people are genuine born-again Believers. We are clearly told in Matthew 7:14 that few people ever make it to heaven!, “Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, AND FEW THERE BE THAT FIND IT” (Matthew 7:14; Luke 13:23,24). How tragic! How horrible! Honestly, I would be very surprised if more than one out of every hundred people are truly saved and on their way to Heaven! Consider the billion people in China who know not the Lord Jesus Christ! Consider the countless hundreds of millions of Arabs (Islamic Muslims) who worship Allah and the prophet Mohammed. Consider the billion Catholics around the world that worship Mary and are trying to earn their way into Heaven through the keeping of the Seven-Sacraments and good works.

http://www.benettontalk.com/Hell.jpg
The number of people which die every day can’t be denied! You can argue concerning the percentage of people going to Heaven verses Hell; however, Matthew 7:14 clearly teaches that only a "FEW" people will enter into Heaven--"MANY" are going to Hell. As I mentioned, I'd be surprised if more than 1% of the population are born-again believers. If you don't believe the Bible, then you had better hope to God that your right; If you believe the Bible "just enough" to obey it and call upon the saving name of Jesus Christ for salvation and the forgiveness of sins--you will be safe! We all must die and it’s guaranteed that were not going to escape death! It’s just a matter OF TIME! Prepare to meet thy God!
If 232,876 people die every day (on average), then how many people die per second? Well, 232,876 divided by 24 hours = 9,703 people die every hour. 9,703 divided by 60 minutes = 161 people die every minute. 161 divided by 60 seconds = 2.6 (we'll say 2) people die every second. Can you imagine this? 2 people die in this world every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year! It's adds up to 85,000,000 people a year.
Let's assume that I'm right concerning the percentages. Let's just assume that only 1% of the population is truly born-again. This means that 2,328 people enter into Heaven each and every day. Sadly, 230,548 people plunge into hell-fire each and every day.

http://www.apuritansmind.com/images/...ages/hell2.jpg
What percentage of people do you believe are truly saved? If you say "ALL," then you are obviously NOT a believer. There are an estimated 1,000,000,000 Muslims in the world, all denying that Jesus is the Son of God, all denying that Christ ever died on the cross, all denying that Jesus is God. There are another estimated 1,000,000,000 Catholics in the world, all who believe that Mary is deity, that the Seven-Sacraments are essential to salvation, that the pope is God upon the earth, that the priest has power to forgive sins and that good works can get them to Heaven. I witnessed to a Catholic man this week who proclaimed that he didn't believe Jesus was God...
http://www.satanspace.com/m_pictures...-torture-1.jpg
Remember--all your good deeds, baptism, church membership, communion, penance, confirmation and praying will surely send you to Hell if you include them in your faith. No friend, you put all your faith in Jesus Christ alone! Don't rely upon anyone or anything besides Jesus, God. If you'll trust Jesus now completely--You WILL be saved. "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Romans 10:13).
Update:

Here's a nice visualization of what all the people currently alive on earth look like. Watch it 10 times in a row to picture all of the people ever born in history. Better, to account for the 75% of conceptions that die in miscarriages, watch it 40 times for all of the people to ever be conceived. Watch it 40 times to see every human soul to exist so far, at the slowest speed setting, please:



Don't forget to imagine the screams and stench as they burn and burn and burn and burn for all eternity.
http://trentandkate.wsapyouth.com/fi...0in%20Hell.jpg
http://media.canada.com/96274514-e81...01/4damned.jpg

Pastor Isaac Peters 01-14-2009 04:36 PM

Re: 230,548 people damned to hell every day!
 
Thank you for posting that. I cannot endorse David J. Stewart wholeheartedly, since he believes in some far-out-there liberal twaddle such as the sinner's prayer. Still, he raises a good point about the billions who will be tortured in hell for all eternity because their religious leaders (I'm looking at you, Mo) lied to them or because they never heard of our omnibenevolent Savior at all.

Levi Jones 10-19-2009 05:45 AM

Re: 230,548 people damned to hell every day!
 
Godly, Brother Jeb!

I had always wondered the number of people in hell.

H. Montague Worthington 10-21-2009 05:06 AM

Re: 230,548 people damned to hell every day!
 
Here we are, only 9 months into the administration of Barack HUSSEIN Obama, and already there are 230,000 people dying every day. That's roughly the population of Richmond, Virginia that dies EVERY DAY!!

True, George W. Bush allowed New Orleans to drown and the World Trade Center to crumble, but that was just two days of his eight years in office. And not everyone in New Orleans and the World Trade Center died. But only 9 months into Obama's reign of terror on America, there are already 230,000 people dying EVERY DAY, and cities the size of the capital of Virginia being hollowed out as a result of his treachery and incompetence!! Just imagine what it will be like by the time he's voted out of office in 2012-- there will be blood clogging the sewers of America, millions of bodies piled up in the streets, and mayhem everywhere!!!

I only hope that we can survive until 2012, and that Barack HUSSEIN Obama doesn't turn his murderous gaze upon Freehold!! Certainly, he's more deadly than Hitler, Pol Pot, Satan, Stalin, and Pontius Pilote combined!! Statistics PROVE it!!!

Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. 10-22-2009 06:16 PM

Re: 230,548 people damned to hell every day!
 
Brother Worthington, I share your outrage. Just imagine if he gets his way and he's allowed to set up his death panels and murder whoever he wants. I don't think it's out of the question to assume that this number will DOUBLE within the first year. Imagine, half a million people dying every day! I don't have a calculator, but I assume that this means that Obama is trying to set it up so that humans will be extinct by the year 2012. Oh. my. goodness. Does this mean he's trying to make the Mayan prophecies come true? Has he fallen to Big Maya money? I'm truly scared, brother.

BenchWarmer 10-22-2009 08:00 PM

Re: 230,548 people damned to hell every day!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by H. Montague Worthington (Post 412937)
Here we are, only 9 months into the administration of Barack HUSSEIN Obama, and already there are 230,000 people dying every day. That's roughly the population of Richmond, Virginia that dies EVERY DAY!!

No matter who the president is, that many people are still going to die EVERYDAY. :wacko:

Osambo 08 10-22-2009 09:10 PM

Re: 230,548 people damned to hell every day!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BenchWarmers420 (Post 413614)
No matter who the president is, that many people are still going to die EVERYDAY. :wacko:

Not according to their twisted mindset.

Ezekiel Bathfire 10-22-2009 09:28 PM

Re: 230,548 people damned to hell every day!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BenchWarmers420 (Post 413614)
No matter who the president is, that many people are still going to die EVERYDAY. :wacko:

I think you forgot to consider Osama's Death Panels... Public Medicine, so expensive that we will all be crippled with debt and no one will receive medical aid.

Bobby-Joe 10-22-2009 09:29 PM

Re: 230,548 people damned to hell every day!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BenchWarmers420 (Post 413614)
No matter who the president is, that many people are still going to die EVERYDAY. :wacko:

As a Christian I find apologetics so disgusting. Deal with the facts and not make excuses for Obama. :thumbdown:

Osambo 08 10-22-2009 09:46 PM

Re: 230,548 people damned to hell every day!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 413693)
As a Christian I find apologetics so disgusting. Deal with the facts and not make excuses for Obama. :thumbdown:

I don't know which is funnier. The fact that there is no facts to straighten your claim or the fact that you take Salin's Facebook note seriously..

Godmultipliesbytan90 10-24-2009 02:49 PM

Re: 230,548 people damned to hell every day!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. (Post 413566)
Brother Worthington, I share your outrage. Just imagine if he gets his way and he's allowed to set up his death panels and murder whoever he wants. I don't think it's out of the question to assume that this number will DOUBLE within the first year. Imagine, half a million people dying every day! I don't have a calculator, but I assume that this means that Obama is trying to set it up so that humans will be extinct by the year 2012. Oh. my. goodness. Does this mean he's trying to make the Mayan prophecies come true? Has he fallen to Big Maya money? I'm truly scared, brother.


Are you serious? ARE YOU SERIOUS? ARE YOU TOO STUPID TO REALIZE THE SAME AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WERE DYING EVERY DAY BEFORE THAT? OR DID YOU THINK NO ONE EVEN DIED AT ALL UNTIL OBAMA CAME INTO POWER, YEAH IT'S A REAL SHAME HE RUINED OUR INVINCIBILITY!


IGNORANCE, STUPIDITY AND CHRISTIANITY SEEM TO GO HAND IN HAND!

WWJDnow 11-11-2009 03:06 AM

Re: 230,548 people damned to hell every day!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Godmultipliesbytan90 (Post 414434)
Are you serious? ARE YOU SERIOUS? ARE YOU TOO STUPID TO REALIZE THE SAME AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WERE DYING EVERY DAY BEFORE THAT? OR DID YOU THINK NO ONE EVEN DIED AT ALL UNTIL OBAMA CAME INTO POWER, YEAH IT'S A REAL SHAME HE RUINED OUR INVINCIBILITY!


IGNORANCE, STUPIDITY AND CHRISTIANITY SEEM TO GO HAND IN HAND!

You are attacking Dr. Ville, perhaps the greatest living scientist anywhere on the globe. He has had more than 2,700 articles published in the leading creation science journals, not to mention the definitive textbook The Geology of the Great Flood and the most accurate biography of Darwin ever to go to press, Darwin: A Lifetime of Lies Redeemed By A Deathbead Conversion--and his career has barely begun.

As for Obama, the last political leader to promote death panels was Adolf Hitler. Are you really proud to support someone who wants to commit a holocaust among our aging population? Shame on you!

IGNORANCE, STUPIDITY AND COMMENTS IN ALL CAPS SEEM TO GO HAND IN HAND!

theMadJW 01-14-2010 01:42 AM

Re: 230,548 people damned to hell every day!
 
Maybe just Sadists become Baptists!
"the rape-rooms of HELL"- never heard of THAT before; sounds like your 'faith' is becoming even MORE perverted!

theMadJW 01-14-2010 01:48 AM

Re: 230,548 people damned to hell every day!
 
No WONDER so many are beliving Evolution with such self-righeous phonies who DENY what God said, in favor of Satan's lie:

Once again (deleted)-


For it's very rare when Baptists listen to scripture...
For example, it is SATAN who told Eve she wouldn't really die (as your church- and most of CHURCHianity does)...
God told them they would DIE, not FRY- and even SPELLED IT OUT:
Gen 3:19- By the sweat of your brow
you will eat your food
until you return to the ground,
since from it you were taken;
for dust you are
and to dust you will return.
Can any of you ACCEPT what God said- or was SATAN telling the Truth?
Where ARE they now (in your imagination) in Heaven, REWARDED for their treason- or have they been burning alive in you imaginary 'Hellfire' for thousands of years- with Eternity to go?
AND, why didn't he warn anyone, including Israel- of the most Terrible Fate of all--until thousands of years later, when Christ appeared? ( And HE never taught it...)

Ezekiel Bathfire 01-14-2010 01:51 AM

Re: 230,548 people damned to hell every day!
 
Get on with it! I've told you the answer to those questions. There are enough repeats on television without their appearing here.

PS, have you got any more of those "witch" pictures?

Jake the Papist 01-14-2010 02:00 AM

Re: 230,548 people damned to hell every day!
 
Just as many people did die before Obama was elected, and his election has not increased the toll.

If God truly loved the humans and YOU were the real Christians, wouldn't he want you to reach out and be loving to others to make the amount of Christians who go to heaven higher?

You also understand that if Bush heard what you all thought, he would vomit?

Why would you even want to believe in a god that wasn't merciful, and purposely killed people out of anger over nothing. Sounds like the Greek gods to me.

Waiting for this to get flagged and thus no legitimate response. :thumbdown:

Ezekiel Bathfire 01-14-2010 02:07 AM

Re: 230,548 people damned to hell every day!
 
Is it the voices telling you that?

Ezekiel Bathfire 01-14-2010 02:30 AM

Re: 230,548 people damned to hell every day!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by theMadJW (Post 448869)
[...]What about YOU; do you take Satan's Word over God's? (Adam & Eve)

Landover Baptist Faith and Message statement
"The Holy Bible, KJV1611, was written by men divinely inspired and is God's revelation of Himself to man. It is a perfect treasure of divine instruction. It has God for its author, salvation for its end, and truth, without any mixture of error, for its matter. Therefore, all Scripture therein is totally true and trustworthy.



Does that help you at all?


(You know, I don't even know what he's talking about)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 09-08-2019 06:30 PM

Re: 230,548 people damned to hell every day!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DerekB (Post 450178)
So, hardly anybody ever died before 1/20/09, and all the death and suffering in the whole world is Obama's fault... because you discovered division???

Please show your work. Using True Math™ please.

Quote:

Originally Posted by theMadJW (Post 448827)
"the rape-rooms of HELL"- never heard of THAT before;

Here's 15 examples of the Bush administration using the term "rape rooms". Where were YOU during the War On Terror? Obviously not helping us win it.

MitzaLizalor 09-09-2019 11:33 AM

Re: 230,548 people damned to hell every day!
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond (Post 283228)
nice visualization of what all the people currently alive on earth look like. Watch it 10 times in a row to picture all of the people ever born in history..






For everyone ever born, then, a small island 82 x 290 km would accommodate us all here on earth where even by secular estimates vastly more territory is available. And they say the place is overcrowded?



Quote:

Originally Posted by Godmultipliesbytan90 (Post 414434)
ARE YOU TOO STUPID TO REALIZE THE SAME AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WERE DYING EVERY DAY BEFORE THAT?


OBVIOUSLY, YES!


Statisticians go off like superheated champagne at even the slightest transgression of their discipline but here we a very simple error. They describe geometric progressions and surely population growth (according to them) is exponential, perhaps mediated by plagues or ice-ages but Onward, ever onward, journeying o’er the road.

Therefore, since ice-ages are not immediately plaguing us, the amount of people dying every day is always greater then the day before. Apart from the number of 0's this is surely 3-year-old stuff? Even birds know that when you put out 1 seed today, 2 seeds tomorrow, 4 seeds the day after and so on that by swarming down after a month an abundance would be available? And (since they're happy to worship birds and must see themselves as less than birds) heathens too.

.A HEATHEN PARABLE . not endorsed by Jesus.

A servant led an elephant from a royal storehouse to the palace, carrying two full baskets of rice. A village girl named Rani saw that a trickle of rice was falling from one of the baskets. Quickly she jumped up and walked along beside the elephant, catching the falling rice in her skirt. She was clever, and she began to make a plan.

At the palace, a guard cried, "Halt, theif! Where are you going with that rice?"

"I am not a thief," Rani replied. "This rice fell from one of the baskets, and I am returning it now to the raja."

When the raja heard about Rani's good deed, he asked his ministers to bring her before him.

"I wish to reward you for returning what belongs to me," the raja said to Rani. "Ask me for anything, and you shall have it."

"Your highness," said Rani, "I do not deserve any reward at all. But if you wish, you may give me one grain of rice."

"Only one grain of rice?" exclaimed the raja. "Surely you will allow me to reward you more plentifully, as a raja should."

"Very well," said Rani. "If it pleased Your Highness, you may reward me in this way. Today, you will give me a single grain of rice. Then, each day for thirty days you will give me double the rice you gave me the day before. Thus, tomorrow you will give me two grains of rice, the next day four grains of rice, and so on for thirty day."

"This seems to be a modest reward," said the raja. "But you shall have it."

And Rani was presented with a single grain of rice.

The next day, Rani was presented with two grains of rice.

And the following day, Rani was presented with four grains of rice.

On the ninth day, Rani was presented with two hundred fifty-six grains of rice. She had received in all five hundred and eleven grains of rice, enough for only a small handful. "This girl is honest, but not very clever," thought the raja. "She would have gained more rice by keeping what fell into her skirt!"

On the twelfth day, Rani received two thousand and forty-eight grains of rice, about four handfuls.

On the thirteenth day, she received four thousand and ninety-six grains of rice, enough to fill a bowl.

On the sixteenth day, Rani was presented with a bag containing thirty-two thousand, seven hundred and sixty-eight grains of rice. All together she had enough rice for two bags. "This doubling up adds up to more rice than I expected" thought the raja. "But surely her reward won't amount to much more."

On the twentieth day, Rani was presented with sixteen more bags filled with rice.

On the twenty-first day, she received one million, forty-eight thousand, five hundred and seventy-six grains of rice, enough to fill a basket.

On the twenty-fourth day, Rani was presented with eight million, three hundred and eighty-eight thousand, six hundred and eight grains of rice--enough to fill eight baskets, which were carried to her by eight royal deer.

On the twenty-seventh day, thirty-two brahma bulls were needed to deliver sixty-four baskets of rice. The raja was deeply troubled. "One grain of rice has grown very great indeed," he thought. "But I shall fulfill the reward to the end, as a raja should."

On the twenty-ninth day, Rani was presented with the contents of two royal storehouses.

On the thirtieth and final day, two hundred and fifty-six elephants crossed the province, carrying the contents of the last four royal storehouses--Five hundred and thirty-six million, eight hundred and seventy thousand, nine hundred and twelve grains of rice.

All together, Rani had received more than one billion grains of rice.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:11 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1620, 2018 all rights reserved