X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No scientific consensus on Global Warming: still tied at 9,136 to 1

Who needs liberal-bias climate scientists anyway? We conservatives have OUR OWN climate science:

Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
    Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
    Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Global warming implies that there is a globe, and that's a lie. THE EARTH IS FLAT.

Then, discussing the warming becomes secondary.
      1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Gonzalez View Post
        Global warming implies that there is a globe, and that's a lie. THE EARTH IS FLAT.
        Of course! All we have to do is expand The Great Wall Of Trump to to the four corners of the Earth, in order to trap cold air that otherwise would fall over the edge. We all know that cold air sinks, but with a high enough wall it will be trapped here with us.

Look at all that cold air spilling over the edge! No wonder things are so hot up here!

The edge of the world is rocky, so we don't need to ship materials there.
        If we want to get really ambitious, we could completely control the climate by adding fans and drains and pumps. Too cold? Open some gates, turn on the fans, and the excess cold air gets blown out. Sea level rising? Pump some water over the edge.

The fact that scientists are not proposing this system proves that they don't actually care, they are just trying to push some sinister globalist plot.
        Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
        Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
        Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
          Of course! All we have to do is expand The Great Wall Of Trump to to the four corners of the Earth, in order to trap cold air that otherwise would fall over the edge. We all know that cold air sinks, but with a high enough wall it will be trapped here with us.

If we want to get really ambitious, we could completely control the climate by adding fans and drains and pumps. Too cold? Open some gates, turn on the fans, and the excess cold air gets blown out. Sea level rising? Pump some water over the edge.
          Right on. This is the United States of America, the can-do country. If there is a problem, too warm, fix it. Liberals enjoy sitting around and whining about a little perspiration. This whole global warming thing is much to do about nothing.
          Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Climate Doomsayers get their predictions wrong again! They predicted that Australia would have unprecedented wildfires in 2020:

WRONG! The latest wildfires actually started January 29st, 2019.

Comment

It looks as though Jesus is finally getting around to punishing Australia for electing LIEberals and global warming hoax deniers.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ausfires.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	1923328
              Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
              brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
              ...and get off my lawn
              sigpic

Comment

As far as that benighted country is concerned, I gather it is now no longer alight but instead drowning under the deluge. Jesus seems to have poured the full weight of Amos 4:7 upon it:

And also I have withholden the rain from you, when there were yet three months to the harvest: and I caused it to rain upon one city, and caused it not to rain upon another city: one piece was rained upon, and the piece whereupon it rained not withered.

The only difference is that (for maximum effect) He has delivered the drought, fire and flood to the same places, rather than spreading them around.
                Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                  As far as that benighted country is concerned, I gather it is now no longer alight but instead drowning under the deluge. Jesus seems to have poured the full weight of Amos 4:7 upon it:
                  Drought, fire, floods... it’s time for the locusts.
                  Yours in Christ,

Cage

Comment

Originally posted by caged4christ View Post
                    Drought, fire, floods... it’s time for the locusts.
                    Locusts are presently being deployed in Kenya (thanks Jesus for punishing them for giving us Obama) and East Africa (Somalia - hopefully Ilhan Omar will be returning soon).

Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                    brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                    ...and get off my lawn
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
                      Locusts are presently being deployed in Kenya (thanks Jesus for punishing them for giving us Obama) and East Africa (Somalia - hopefully Ilhan Omar will be returning soon).

Ah, yes Brother, you’re so right. Flies and gnats could be another weapon of choice. Would you agree? Don’t recall those being used of late.
                      Yours in Christ,

Cage

Comment

All that global warming fear mongering is driving me nuts. There is no global warming, I can prove it beyond reasonable doubt. It is really, really cold in the Midwest right now (15 F where I am) - in fact, it's colder here than in Antarctica! Wow! That shows you that the earth is cooling, not warming!

Earlier this month, researchers in Antarctica recorded a temperature of 64.9 degrees Fahrenheit... Brazilian scientists on Seymour Island in the Antarctic Peninsula recorded a temperature of 69.3 degrees on February 9... Some quick caveats: Neither temperature has yet to be confirmed by the World Meteorological Organization, and the Washington Post reports that the higher temperature may not make the cut.
                        God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                        True Christians are Perfect!
                        True Christian™ Love.
                        Salvation™ made Easy!
                        You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                        Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                        Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                        Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                        Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                        The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                        Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                        God HATES Rational Thinking!
                        True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                          All that global warming fear mongering is driving me nuts. There is no global warming, I can prove it beyond reasonable doubt. It is really, really cold in the Midwest right now (15 F where I am) - in fact, it's colder here than in Antarctica!
                          Brrrr! Does it make a difference that it is now what we call "summer" in Antarctica, i.e. the time of year when God sends the sun around the firmament in such a way as to make it warmer at the edges?
                          Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

"I found a bunch of biased information based on google searches of the term 'articles against global warming' and they all told me it isn't happening based on no scientific proof. I'm religious, and retarded. Please (impossible action removed by friendly moderator) to get rid of the gay in me." xD

piffleing baptists, you should all be put into camps (further rude suggestion removed by same friendly moderator)
                            Last edited by Alvin Moss; 02-18-2020, 02:56 PM.

Comment

btw learn the difference between climate and weather you drooling knuckle-dragging apes

Comment

One of the most important messages in this topic is found in The Bible. Although I've never had a television I do hear broadcasts on my radio, such as when driving, and these often include statements about sea levels. God made the world and everything in it. He knows all about grains of sand, where He has positioned each one, the currents and ocean breezes which move them around and He knows their purpose in defining the limits of oceans.

Jeremiah 5:21-23 Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not: Fear ye not me? saith the LORD: will ye not tremble at my presence, which have placed the sand for the bound of the sea by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it: and though the waves thereof toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it? But this people hath a revolting and a rebellious heart; they are revolted and gone.

I was impressed with God's foresight. He did not need to say "by a perpetual decree" — He could have just said "placed the sand for the bound of the sea by a decree" and I particularly noticed that He did not say "by a decree which will lapse in 2025" or "..in 2040" or something. God's decree in this matter is PERMANENT.

Comment

Working...
                                X