X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If the Earth is flat...

I'd like to see someone answer this question.

Comment

Originally posted by Hastur View Post
      Ooooh, did I get a little bite out of you?
      Well since I don't see an answer to the question in your post, it's safe to assume your head is filled with jello and fairy tales.
      And who says I don't LIKE being raped by demons, hmmm?
      So you like getting raped by your father? We don't like incest here at LBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk View Post
        Oooooh, there's more bite in your post than I've seen in this entire forum, I like it. There may be hope yet for you.
        On the matter of things you spacewizard worshiping loonies don't like, I'm also an avid fan of drugs, homosexual love, and I'm even a jew!
        Me and my boyfriend have dealt with our fair share of you horrors in real life, and let me tell you, watching you chase your own tails trying to convince us we're bad people NEVER gets old!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk View Post
          What about the incest that occurred in Genesis?

Comment

Scripture or it didn't happen.
            sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
            Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Where are the edges of the Earth? Did anyone take pictures when they went to visit?

Comment

Originally posted by FatherRobert View Post
                Where are the edges?
                The edges are located at the south pole. Just look at the map:

PROOF: America in the Bible!
                8 REASONS WHY GOD HATES THE FAROE ISLANDS!

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
                (Psalm 9:17)

Add me on
                Facebook!

Comment

You do realize that magnetic poles can only co-exist if the world is ROUND don't you?
                  Very nice try though, you actually managed to use your head JUST A BIT.

Comment

Originally posted by Hastur View Post
                    You do realize that magnetic poles can only co-exist if the world is ROUND don't you?
                    I hope you can provide some Scriptural evidence to back up that wild claim.
                    As for the rest, it's perfectly simple: look at any map of the world. That map will have edges. Therefore, either you have to buy into some kind of wild conspiracy theory about map-makers deliberately putting edges on their maps to provide evidence for edges, or you need to accept that the earth does indeed have edges, that's why they're on the map.
                    O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                      I hope you can provide some Scriptural evidence to back up that wild claim.
                      As for the rest, it's perfectly simple: look at any map of the world. That map will have edges. Therefore, either you have to buy into some kind of wild conspiracy theory about map-makers deliberately putting edges on their maps to provide evidence for edges, or you need to accept that the earth does indeed have edges, that's why they're on the map.
                      You know what else is a map?
                      A GLOBE.
                      You know what's great about those? They're ROUND.
                      I'd like to see you draw something on a piece of paper and not have any edges. You're by far the blindest and dumbest person who has tried to prove me wrong yet, and all you're doing is making all your cult buddies look as equally retarded as yourself, though I must admit you aren't all far off to begin with.

Comment

Globes are for poor people who don't have much room in their houses. The poor are always with us but they do tend to be undereducated.

Do you have a globe?
                        sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                          Globes are for poor people who don't have much room in their houses. The poor are always with us but they do tend to be undereducated.

Do you have a globe?
                          Are you really THAT stupid?
                          Globes even take up more space than a map, come on man, at least make this a LITTLE hard for me.
                          And yes, I have a globe of the earth, a globe of Neptune, and many maps of various areas in the world. Speaking of other planets, if ours is flat, then why are all, and I mean ALL other planets ROUND?

Comment

God made them like that.

You will notice that none of the planets have people on them - that's because they are spheres and everyone fell off.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                              God made them like that.

You will notice that none of the planets have people on them - that's because they are spheres and everyone fell off.
                              So if gravity is one big lie, then how do our planets orbit our sun? Can you explain that one to me, or is it just more "By gods will" bullshit?

Comment

Oh, man. You guys are laughably stupid.
                                This is hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X