X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mars

Satan wants us to believe that aliens are some sort of peaceful technologically advanced race with creative powers. But that is not true. Aliens are demons and devils!

UFOs, ALIEN ABDUCTIONS AND SPACE ALIENS ARE REAL!

Only God is good!

Mark 10:18"And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God."
    Matt 5:17-20 "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven:..."

Comment

GENESIS 2
      These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created , in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens, 5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground
      Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Holyfield View Post
        Satan and so on…
        True Christian response
        I don't say that. Mad men are mad all the time. God is not. Why would you have "God" mad?
        Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Ski View Post
          GENESIS 2
          These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created , in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens, 5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground
          Have you never noticed when planting a plant that there is a point before you plant it when it is not in the earth?

You're really trying, I'll grant you, but alas your space aliens and other worlds seem no closer to existing.
          sigpic
          Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
          The truth about volcanos
          Sex and debauchery in public schools
          Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
          God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
          Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
            Have you never noticed when planting a plant that there is a point before you plant it when it is not in the earth?

You're really trying, I'll grant you, but alas your space aliens and other worlds seem no closer to existing.
            Thank you - I can't find the thread/post where it said God was wrong to say what he did in DAY 2 and DAY 6 but I do not say that and I don't tell lies. I do put what I think, at the time, and ask "why" or "how" and do read what you have to say too. I'll go and look at my nerve aid for a bit now, it's a great help I find as if a thought goes in one side and then something happens and a new thought comes out at you from the other side. It just takes 2 or 3 hours.

I've got a few more here if you'd like to try them out I could send 1 or 2 (but I can't post on your home page)

Comment

Thank you - I can't find the thread/post where it said God was wrong to say what he did in DAY 2 and DAY 6 but I do not say that and I don't tell lies. I do put what I think, at the time, and ask "why" or "how" and do read what you have to say too. I'll go and look at my nerve aid for a bit now, it's a great help I find as if a thought goes in one side and then something happens and a new thought comes out at you from the other side. It just takes 2 or 3 hours.

I've got a few more here if you'd like to try them out I could send 1 or 2 (but I can't post on your home page)
              Mr. Ski, those poisonous mushrooms God put on this Earth were for breaking down dead wood, not for eating and taking your mind off of Jesus.

Ephesians 5:18
              And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;

1 Peter 4:7
              But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer

I'm not sure what kind of creature I'm appearing to you as right now, but I can assure you, you need to stop altering that mind of yours and start filling it with the Word of God!

Praise Jesus!
              How Do I get Saved?
              Minecraft: Turning children into Sex slaves
              My Little Pony is a tool of Satan at best
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              ††††††††††††††††††††††††††
              †††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
              Hebrews 13:8 - Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
              ††††††††††††††††††††††††††
              †††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

Comment

• Well I have to say I'm shocked by the direspectfull tone of the above Adamski post and am (as ever) in awe of Pastor Zeke's thoughtful and measured response.

Kudos to you, sir; kudos!

Job 9:4 He is wise in heart, and mighty in strength: who hath hardened himself against him, and hath prospered?

Jesus is Light!
                Posted via Mobile Device
                1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bible Bill View Post
                  Mr. Ski, those poisonous mushrooms God put on this Earth were for breaking down dead wood, not for eating and taking your mind off of Jesus.

Ephesians 5:18
                  And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;

1 Peter 4:7
                  But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer

I'm not sure what kind of creature I'm appearing to you as right now, but I can assure you, you need to stop altering that mind of yours and start filling it with the Word of God!

Praise Jesus!
                  Oh, I don't drink, Bib. And I do heed what you all say. If there's a bit I don't "get" I ask you, what you think - and you tell me. I don't do that to be "rude" or "crass" but to find out. Your book is Old and I'm keen to see what you'll say some parts mean. I'm not so daft as to go and ask at a Zen school. I ask you. And there's much more I'd like to know so please bear with me. You do make me think, I must say and when I use the nerve aid it assists me in processing all the interesting comments I receive.

Thanks

Comment

Oh, I don't drink, Bib. And I do heed what you all say. If there's a bit I don't "get" I ask you, what you think - and you tell me. I don't do that to be "rude" or "crass" but to find out. Your book is Old and I'm keen to see what you'll say some parts mean. I'm not so daft as to go and ask at a Zen school. I ask you. And there's much more I'd like to know so please bear with me. You do make me think, I must say and when I use the nerve aid it assists me in processing all the interesting comments I receive.

Thanks
                    Why do you need to ask us what we think? What God thinks is there in the Bible. Oh yes, I forgot, you're desperate to twist scripture to mean space aliens.

Just read it! It means what it says.
                    sigpic
                    Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                    The truth about volcanos
                    God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Why do you need to ask us what we think? What God thinks is there in the Bible. Oh yes, I forgot, you're desperate to twist scripture to mean space aliens.

Just read it! It means what it says.
                      LINK
                      an ancient Christian way of prayerfully reading the Bible that arose out of the ascetics and monastics of early Christian society……away from phones, music, television, the internet……find a room in your home, or maybe a corner in your own bedroom,
                      I can't do that Red due to the fact that I don't think there's a "god" to pray to. Do you want me to lie? It would be a lie for me to pray, and I don't lie to you (which is why you give me bad rep.) so why should I lie to God?

means what it says.
                      Genesis 1:1 In the beginning

That is a place, not a time. We don't know where that place is but we do know when it was

Genesis 2:4These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens, 5And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. 6But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground. 7And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. 8And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

God made the plants and put them on the Earth, but first there were 4 things that took place
                      #1. get rid of the mist that went up from the Earth (science knows that this is true)
                      #2. cause it to rain (science knows this too)
                      #3. make Man
                      #4. plant a garden

verse 5 tells us that the plants were made FIRST, #1 #2 #3 #4 CAME NEXT (if you want to rule out #4 and just have 3 things, I don't mind) but the point, God's point, is plain. The plants were not hung in the sky til #1 #2 #3 and #4 were done were they?

We are told where they were.

Genesis 2:10And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads. 11The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold; 12And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone. 13And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia. 14And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.

LINK

When men go to new lands they name things for some place "at home" and it's the same here, on the Earth. A new "York" would get "New York" say but lakes and things tend to get new names so it's no big deal that we named things like that when we got here (Earth) from X (where we were when God did #1 #2 #3 #4) and that we can't find them now. They're not here. That's what your book says so I take that on board. Hope that helps.

But the big thing for me is, where would we go when we died?

Acts 1: 7And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. 8But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. 9And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. 10And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

PLEASE NOTE: I have not used the words "space man" or "star trek"

Now you say that where he went, we will go too. Where did those two white men come from? How did they get here? And if he went up at the speed we walk, he'd now be at Mars. I DO NOT THINK HE'S ON MARS but I do think it means the same place as where the plants were made.

Bear in mind that Man was the LAST THING put on the Earth and that man was made when there were no plants ON THE EARTH (and I don't think they'd just hang in the air til God came to plant them).

God taught men from a time when there were no men on Earth (and no Earth)

Proverbs 8:22The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. 23I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. 24When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. 25Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth: 26While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.

We don't know where that was but we know it had a name and that it is a place (not a time). We are told it's where we are bound (a place) at the end of time (a time).

Jeremiah 17:12 A glorious high throne from the beginning is the place of our sanctuary.

Which is where we came in, I think.

Comment

LINK

I can't do that Red due to the fact that I don't think there's a "god" to pray to. Do you want me to lie? It would be a lie for me to pray, and I don't lie to you (which is why you give me bad rep.) so why should I lie to God?

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning

That is a place, not a time. We don't know where that place is but we do know when it was

Genesis 2:4These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens, 5And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. 6But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground. 7And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. 8And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

God made the plants and put them on the Earth, but first there were 4 things that took place
                        #1. get rid of the mist that went up from the Earth (science knows that this is true)
                        #2. cause it to rain (science knows this too)
                        #3. make Man
                        #4. plant a garden

verse 5 tells us that the plants were made FIRST, #1 #2 #3 #4 CAME NEXT (if you want to rule out #4 and just have 3 things, I don't mind) but the point, God's point, is plain. The plants were not hung in the sky til #1 #2 #3 and #4 were done were they?

We are told where they were.

Genesis 2:10And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads. 11The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold; 12And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone. 13And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia. 14And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.

LINK

When men go to new lands they name things for some place "at home" and it's the same here, on the Earth. A new "York" would get "New York" say but lakes and things tend to get new names so it's no big deal that we named things like that when we got here (Earth) from X (where we were when God did #1 #2 #3 #4) and that we can't find them now. They're not here. That's what your book says so I take that on board. Hope that helps.

But the big thing for me is, where would we go when we died?

Acts 1: 7And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. 8But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. 9And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. 10And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

PLEASE NOTE: I have not used the words "space man" or "star trek"

Now you say that where he went, we will go too. Where did those two white men come from? How did they get here? And if he went up at the speed we walk, he'd now be at Mars. I DO NOT THINK HE'S ON MARS but I do think it means the same place as where the plants were made.

Bear in mind that Man was the LAST THING put on the Earth and that man was made when there were no plants ON THE EARTH (and I don't think they'd just hang in the air til God came to plant them).

God taught men from a time when there were no men on Earth (and no Earth)

Proverbs 8:22The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. 23I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. 24When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. 25Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth: 26While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.

We don't know where that was but we know it had a name and that it is a place (not a time). We are told it's where we are bound (a place) at the end of time (a time).

Jeremiah 17:12 A glorious high throne from the beginning is the place of our sanctuary.

Which is where we came in, I think.
                        Can anyone make a head nor tail of this scripture twisting?
                        sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Can anyone make a head nor tail of this scripture twisting?
                          Yes. I can. The place where "god" "made" us is not The Earth and it is the same place as where he says we'll all be when "time" has lapsed and all the stars, too.

Revelation 6:12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind

Think: BIG CRUNCH. That describes exactly what the Big Crunch would look like from The Earth. In the Big Bang, all the stars get far far apart. In the Big Crunch they draw near again and from The Earth it would seem that they were due to "land" on the ground. The sun will have gone out by then. How did John know that?

Comment

Yes. I can. The place where "god" "made" us is not The Earth and it is the same place as where he says we'll all be when "time" has lapsed and all the stars, too.

Revelation 6:12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind

Think: BIG CRUNCH. That describes exactly what the Big Crunch would look like from The Earth. In the Big Bang, all the stars get far far apart. In the Big Crunch they draw near again and from The Earth it would seem that they were due to "land" on the ground. The sun will have gone out by then. How did John know that?
                            But that's just far fetched twaddle.
                            Revelation 6:12-17
                            12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Give me something real I can believe in! Context!
                            Revelation 6:7-8
                            7And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. 8And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

I suppose you're going to say the pale horse was a spaceship.
                            sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Adam, this is getting tedious. Why don't you accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior and then we can iron out the little details you seem so confused about?
                              WARNING:
                              In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                              REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Give me something real I can believe in! Context!

Revelation 21:1And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Ssience doubts the "big crunch" but science is sold short. NEXT all of our world would fade to a dot in space, turn in side out and FOOOOM!!! a new Earth

You see I think that "the earth" means ALL the worlds, in 3D, the sun, the stars, all the life it hosts and that when the big crunch sucks us back in, black turns to white and a NEW heaven and a NEW earth spews forth, the next antimatter universe. Like the previous antimatter universe small fragments of which have carried over into our "matter" universe. And then trillions of years hence - a new matter universe, followed by a big crunch and a new antimatter big bang and so on. The oscillating universe. What we learn in out causal lives carries over too, per favour God as you might have it but I see this through a lens of mud. Yes it is so, but how is it so? I still think you have the answers buried somewhere. How did those ancients know truths we as yet merely glimpse?

Comment

Working...
                                X