X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cars Americans Should Own

Originally posted by godhatesfags666 View Post
    but I have not the funds for one of these vehicles
    Then stop wasting time and start earning money!
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
      Did you miss Brother Reb's post? A truck like that would cost you $2,000 tops. If you can't afford that, you may want to look at why God is not supplying you with what you need.
      God is not supplying me with what I need because I am still a student in University. My parents are both cultists (Catholics), and are not willing to support my True Christian endeavors.

Comment

I had one of these (mine had a big picture of Jesus on the side and 726 cu in) for the odd trip to the city, shopping with Mrs Bathfire or taking the grandchildren to see their friends. I can tell you that they are much under-estimated as private transportation.

Click image for larger version

Name:	MacTruck.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	1913596

I chose it after a few fender-benders with errant motorists. You hardly feel a thing and small things just bounce off you. Smooth, comfortable and more torques that you could wave a stick at. I found it most useful for entering freeways or just turning on to the main drag; people just seemed to yield as you pulled out.

Off-road it was good too – I drove all over the “Eco-Farm” run by those hippies one night and I must say that the Mack made its own roads, even through fences.

I got rid of it a month or so back as Des Moines started charging per parking bay occupied and some little Hitler at Wal Mart took exception to my parking in the disabled bays, which was more or less the only place I could park it (and I had a sprained wrist!)

(I don't think it was too bad on fuel, although I did suspect that someone was stealing it the number of times I had to put the odd 500 gallons in it. )
        sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
        Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

I have to confess that I'm now jealous, God forgive me. You all got those nice American REAL cars. I have to just drive German autobahn rockets that do not have cubic inches, just cubic centimeters

I did have GMC one point, but I sold it.
          Romans 1:18 - For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Comment

Originally posted by MisterM View Post
            I have to just drive German autobahn rockets that do not have cubic inches, just cubic centimeters
            I have the same situation. Sure the German cars work like charm but I feel a bit sissy driving it.

Proper American cars are hard to find where I live in, but I'm dreaming of finding a Ford Mustang 350 GT 1965 for myself.

Revelation 22:1:
            And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Comment

I have a 1966 GTO with a 389 cubic inch engine. When I am at stop lights next to hybrid vehicles driven by aging hippies I rev my engine to make up for the fuel they arent using.

Comment

Originally posted by its_faith View Post
                I have a 1966 GTO with a 389 cubic inch engine. When I am at stop lights next to hybrid vehicles driven by aging hippies I rev my engine to make up for the fuel they arent using.
                FORGIVE ME JESUS!

I believe I have just committed the sin of Coveting.
                PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Comment

My choice for transportation is 1978 6,6L Trans Am. The one with 403 cubic inch Oldsmobile V8 engine.

On 100 miles it goes through more natural resources than Exxon Valdez.

Comment

i lvoe that car oh jesus lord oh jesus lord

Comment

I'm proud to of bought Priuses for my Wife and I. Can't beat 55mpg.

Comment

Originally posted by LeftWinger View Post
                        I'm proud to of bought Priuses for my Wife and I. Can't beat 55mpg.
                        I just love how the liebrals will swallow anything their masters dangle in front of their faces.

Dust to Dust Energy Report -- Automotive

Not that any liebral will read it, because as they're constantly complaining on here. REDIN IZ HARDZZ!
                        Drama queen

Comment

You're right. I'm pretty sure all liberals worship Satan.
                          (1 Timothy 2:12) (King James Version): But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Amen,
                          Tea Party Minister

Comment

This is my car:
                            Attached Files
                            (1 Timothy 2:12) (King James Version): But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Amen,
                            Tea Party Minister

Comment

Thank you for your time.
                              The best way to turn a dishwasher into a snowblower. . . . .
                              Give her a shovel.
                              Proverbs 5:19 A husband's commandment! And wives must comply.
                              19Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

Comment

Sorry, something went wrong with the picture. Heathen website doesn't allow Christian deeplinks apperently. Here it is:

YiC,

Rev. Friday Obobo
                                Numbers35:19
                                The revenger of blood himself shall slay the murderer: when he meeteth him, he shall slay him.

Rev. Friday Obobo. Chucking spears for Jesus.

Comment

Working...
                                X