X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GOD wants blacks to be SLAVES

What evidence do you have that he hasn't? Much love to you all but nobody but the lord is perfect (everyone is a sinner).
    2 Chronicles 15:13
    Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

Comment

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
      Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

Comment

Didyamiss much... I think you missed it all.. You put words in my mouth that I never implied.

Comment

Originally posted by Severus snape View Post
          For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
          Keep reading:

(John 3:17-20) "For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved."

Your filthy lesbian escapades are evil. You are going to Hell.

It's simple!

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
          sigpic

Comment

What evidence do you have that he hasn't? Much love to you all but nobody but the lord is perfect (everyone is a sinner).
            And here's another thread you should read: True Christians are Perfect!

Two verses later: John 3:18 "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

Note that belief is insufficient (in and of itself) for salvation. Perfect obedience to the other 31,101 verses and their 600+ commandments is also required.

James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Didyamiss much... I think you missed it all.. You put words in my mouth that I never implied.
            What did I misunderstand, then? You've replaced the God of the Bible with your own personal Jesus and don't understand when people who actually know the Bible's teachings react with understandable horror to your heretical musings.

Comment

My trust is in god, not you. you can not destroy my faith. Nor can you say my church is making a fool of me or my neighbor. Don' t even say they just want money haha, I know your precious pastor just got a fancy new car. Don't judge or speak about things or people you do not know. Why would the lord answer my prayers if im what you call unsaved trash? he hears me everyday when I pray try and say other wise without saying he's wrong its love thy neighbor not hate thy neighbor. =(
              I speak only from the Holy Bible, so if you do not trust me, you do not trust God. That's a shame, and if you belonged to a church that actually taught from the Holy Bible, none of this would have come as a surprise to you.

The LORD cannot hear your prayers, dear, for He does not hear the prayers of sinners. What you're doing is imposing assumed connections between unrelated events. Try this experiment at home: For the next week, pray instead to a Jug of Milk. Tell this Jug of Milk your hopes, your fears, your weaknesses, and offer it your affections. Ask it humbly to answer your requests. Record what happens. You'll find this Jug of Milk "answers" you in exactly the same way as praying to the imaginary God you have been praying to. You'll find the answers can be categorized as "Yes" (which is, again, that coincidence you've simply attributed to prayer), "No" (which is simply cause and effect - the world doing its thing), or "Wait" (which is why you may see your "answer" later).

Come back in one week from today and share with us how different praying to this Jug of Milk was from praying to the phantom you call "God."

Then ask how the LORD, the real one, answers the prayers of the faithful, like new cars, new jets, first class accommodations when witnessing in Las Vegas, and young, healthy brides free from demonic infestations themselves (as proven by conception before age 15, promising a long and fruitful provider of Soldiers of Christ in the years to come).
              Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Iam NOT evil. Period. You do not even realize how wrong you are. But it's cool. Iam not afraid I know with all my heart I will be just fine in my time when I go TOWARDS that light

Comment

Iam NOT evil. Period. You do not even realize how wrong you are. But it's cool. Iam not afraid I know with all my heart I will be just fine in my time when I go TOWARDS that light
                  You should be afraid, you don't "go towards the light" by reading Harry Potty!

It's hard to find your way to Heaven, it doesn't just happen.

How do I know? Because THE BIBLE tells me so!

Matthew 7:13-14~ Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
                  Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

You are skipping like an ignoramus down the wide freeway to Hell, when you should be kneeling and begging the LORD GOD to show you the way to the long, hard hiking trail up to sweet Heaven!

Put down your books filled with faeries and faggotry, pick up a heavy, manly BIBLE, and repent!

Please! I like you, and I think we could be friends and maybe you would be kind to me and we could watch movies or go to the circus. Don't go to Hell! It's really easy to slip on a wet floor and smash your jaw into a chair while you are screaming and you bite off your own tongue and end up dying right there in your kitchen, drowning in your own blood! That could happen at any second, or something even worse!

Repent before it's too late!
                  The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.~Joel 1:12

Comment

What are you implying by adopting the name of a witch from the Harry Potter series? We're here to praise Jesus. Why are you here?
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I can't believe the hate in your hearts! We all bleed red the same blood christ shed to pay the ultimate price for ALL of OUR sins. Until this forum I have never seen any church or "godly people" say such heartbreaking things, things so racist, and ignorant. I go to church.with my BLACK neighbor and the church is mixed with various ethnicity but it does not matter what color someones skin is, our body is just a shell. Slavory of any kind is for the lazy, incompitant people.

Bash me all you want. It matters not what you think of me. God has answered so many prayers for me, I thank god every day for my blessings Iam a lesbian and he made it clear to me that its ok for no sin is worse than another to god. The lord in heaven loves me as he lovesall who holds him in their hearts no matter what color of skin he blessed them with or gender OR who they LOVE. I pray for people to replace the hate with love amen
                      Nobody's bashing you, friend. We're firmly but lovingly guiding you to the Bible to show you we are right and you are wrong about the Christian God. People who have got into the habit of believing God is just as they imagine they would like Him to be or listening to false prophets who do the same are often shocked with the actual real living God who is waiting to be discovered in the Bible.

You see, unlike the soft fluffy bunny entirely made up God of the liberal apologist, God is a powerful, manly God of action and swift retribution. Why not come with us on an adventure? Read the Bible and believe in God as much as we do in the right way.
                      sigpic
                      Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                      The truth about volcanos
                      Sex and debauchery in public schools
                      Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                      Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

This whole site is an embarassment to all Churches and to yourselves you guys ecen real people? Heard it was fake had to play along so eithwr you guys are not real or your a bunch of peices of shit.maby both but saw a website where thousands of people were laughing at you haha. Your a bunch of ignorant homophobes and you know what homophobia really means about you yeah

Comment

This whole site is an embarassment to all Churches and to yourselves...
                          So quoting the Bible WORD FOR WORD, as written in black and white, not changing anything, is an embarrassment for churches? What are you, Catholic?

... you guys ecen real people? Heard it was fake had to play along so eithwr you guys are not real or your a bunch of peices of shit Christians...
                          FTFY. (except for the spelling and grammar, I left those as they were )

...maby both but saw a website where thousands of people were laughing at you haha...
                          15% of Ohio Republicans think Romney killed Osama bin Laden. That's almost a million people, and they're registered voters.

(In case you missed the point I was trying to make: there's a lot of stupid people in this world. Using them as a reference isn't a good idea)

... Your a bunch of ignorant homophobes and you know what homophobia really means about you yeah
                          They're Biblically correct. What does that say about Jesus?

Comment

Why?
                            sigpic
                            Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                            The truth about volcanos
                            Sex and debauchery in public schools
                            Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                            Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

I am NOT evil. Period. You do not even realize how wrong you are. But it's cool. I am not afraid I know with all my heart I will be just fine in my time when I go TOWARDS that light
                              Friend, why don't you put aside your witching ways and come to Jesus? He's the only one who can keep you. He died on a cross for your sins and then resurrected in 3 days, beating death and the grave! Why do you refuse to know Jesus as your Savior and Lord? He sacrificed Himself so that you could be free from sin. I don't know about you, but that makes me want to
                              1 Corinthians 11:8- For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.

Comment

This whole site is an embarassment to all Churches and to yourselves you guys ecen real people? Heard it was fake had to play along so eithwr you guys are not real or your a bunch of peices of shit.maby both but saw a website where thousands of people were laughing at you haha. Your a bunch of ignorant homophobes and you know what homophobia really means about you yeah
                                Says the teenager who poses as a movie wizard.
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X