X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey guys....

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
    Why would an atheist urge people to become Papists?

I sure hope you're not just polishing our apple here, telling us what you think we want to hear.

I do understand about that Garbage City business, though. Natives of my town generally refer to it as "Pathetica" or "Pasyphilis," and with good reason.
    No this is true. He's been coming too my door too many times lately.

Comment

Originally posted by ***Liam*** View Post
      Don't bash me, because I came here to change.
      It's called tough love, Liam. That's how God corrects us. (Hebrews 12:6)

Comment

I'm not understanding the logic of this at all. Why would an atheist urge anybody to become Catholic? The only religions atheists don't hate are science and atheism. Oh, and communism. But they definitely hate Catholicism.
        WARNING:
        In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
        REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Yeah. If a Catholic was going door-to-door telling people to become Muslim, that'd be entirely understanding, seeing as Islam is a Vatican plot and all. But an atheist telling people to become Catholic? That's just wacky and implausible.
          O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
            Yeah. If a Catholic was going door-to-door telling people to become Muslim, that'd be entirely understanding, seeing as Islam is a Vatican plot and all. But an atheist telling people to become Catholic? That's just wacky and implausible.
            Great history lesson, Brother! The following statement especially warmed the cockles of my soul:

The besiegers were barbecued with this Greek Fire: and the siege was a total failure, with thousands of Arab casualties:
            WARNING:
            In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
            REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

I am waiting for the trolling to start, wise Brother Temperance may have peeled back the veil?

Comment

if you would bear to take advice from a well meaning atheist, then read further
                if you do not care to hear me, then stop reading

my advice to you is to definitely join the church
                it can have a dramatic effect on behavior, and change it all for the better
                but not here

if you believe in white supremacy, landover is your church
                if you believe women are not equal to men, this is your church
                if you believe men should beat their wives into submission, this is your church
                if you belive the earth is flat, this is your church
                if you believe that if a man rapes a girl, and then she should apologize for it, this is your church
                if you believe that the sun is only 600 miles or so from the earth, this your church
                if you believe that it is right to shoot trick-or-treaters in the kneecap, this is your church
                if you believe that the iphone app 'angry birds' is a sex training game, this is your church
                if you believe that you can move a hill only by using prayer, and when it does not, you suspect mexicans and satanists, this is your church
                if you believe that gravity is nonexistent , this is your church

i have taken these from posts all over this website
                if you don't agree with all of these statements, please save yourself the trouble and relocate to a less hateful website
                This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by Frigid North View Post
                  save yourself the trouble and relocate to a less hateful website
                  The only hate here is coming from people like you who hate Jesus Christ the Savior. YOU should take the time and relocate to a more hateful website where your input will be valued by all the other haters out there.

Leave us alone and let us share the Love of Christ with people who want to be touched by His Spirit.
                  May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

...a well meaning atheist...
                    Oxymoron. Emphasis on the moron part.
                    WARNING:

Comment

if you believe that if a man rapes a girl, and then she should apologize for it, this is your church
                      if you believe that the sun is only 600 miles or so from the earth, this your church
                      if you believe that it is right to shoot trick-or-treaters in the kneecap, this is your church
                      if you believe that the iphone app 'angry birds' is a sex training game, this is your church
                      if you believe that you can move a hill only by using prayer, and when it does not, you suspect mexicans and satanists, this is your church
                      Taking the truths of the Bible and then slandering them and saying "this is your church" does not make the truth of the Sacred Word any less precious to those who love and embrace it.

You're an unsaved idiot who just loves to look down on True Christians™ thinking yourself and those like you to be superior. Jesus has a different opinion.

Comment

if you would bear to take advice from a well meaning atheist, then read further
                        if you do not care to hear me, then stop reading

my advice to you is to definitely join the church
                        it can have a dramatic effect on behavior, and change it all for the better
                        but not here

i have taken these from posts all over this website
                        if you don't agree with all of these statements, please save yourself the trouble and relocate to a less hateful website
                        What is this weirdo's point?
                        sigpic
                        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                        The truth about volcanos
                        Sex and debauchery in public schools
                        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
                          It loves satan.
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
                            Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                            It loves satan.
                            And his shift key.

Comment

Working...
                            X