X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobar King, you're blind as a bat!

I can't seem to see things that are right in front of my face.

I spent an hour today looking for my Makita drill so I could fix a tool that I needed for some garden work. I was able to find both batteries, the charger and the flashlight, but the drill was more elusive. I searched each room in my house multiple times and started to wonder whether one of my Mexicans took it. I even looked inside of the other tool boxes that already have different tools in them. I was desperate. I couldn't even remember the last time I used it.

Just as I was about to give up I went back to the first place I started looking and, surprise, there was my drill! I was almost ready to go out and buy another drill.

I used to joke and wonder why "you always find things in the last place you look," but I'm starting to wonder if it's more likely that I'm just blind and not seeing things that aren't lost and are right where they should be.

May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Re: Nobar King, you're blind as a bat!

I can never find a drill when I need one.

But bright colours are more noticeable, and helps things to stand out for me. Here's a nice orange one:

Comment

I think the drill had been taken by a false Christian and God, seeing your dilemma and stress, retrieved it for you and put it where you last left it, hence it being where you looked first.

Another miracle!

As a side note, you probaly ought to get rid of that chink drill and get a real one, like the Bosch or Milwaukee
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

I like Dewalt tools, mostly because they're bright yellow and easy to see. Also, Black & Decker owns Dewalt, so they're American. Bosch is a German company, and while they're decent, they're blue and too hard to see.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dewalt 18volt.png
Views:	1
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	1914047
        sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

I am always very careful to keep my drills and other rotary tools far away from my wife.
          The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
            I am always very careful to keep my drills and other rotary tools far away from my wife.
            That is very considerate, Mr Jenkins. At present I am having my house renovated so there are a lot of builders around, and they are much better with their tools than anything I can manage on my own.

Comment

Why not pray to Jesus for better eyes?
              I Jesus!

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity View Post
                Why not pray to Jesus for better eyes?
                I did do that, but there was some swearing involved, too, so I'm not very hopeful that my eyes are going to get better.
                May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

My grandafther have this kind of driller - this is what I'm using when I'm helping to him in the house in the country - these days I am stay whit them near Alcoy - not Alicante - cos he need the help and I'm a good worker too! I always were one!

I like the elegant blue's tone it have.

YIC, Mari
                  Ex JW and quiet, shy, timid girl who wants to be a True Cristian Lady.
                  My favorite verse from the Bible is:
                  - A true WITNESSE deliuereth soules: but a deceitfull WITNESSE speaketh lyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                    I can't seem to see things that are right in front of my face.
                    How old are you? You look about 75 and going down hill. That sort of thing comes with age. I know, I can give you a year or two.

If you ever get like that again, the trick is to mime the actions of what ever it is you're looking for, and you'll find it quick enough.

Pro Tip: If it's the katsup bottle and you'd shake it - keep your hand well above your waist...
                    sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                      You look about 75 and going down hill. That sort of thing comes with age.
                      Nonsense! I am 74 years old and my eyesight is still flawless. Nobar just needs to pray harder.
                      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                        Nonsense! I am 74 years old and my eyesight is still flawless.
                        Meh! That's what my uncle Amos was saying when the 'phone rang and he picked up his wife's hot iron and said, "Hello!"

May be God thinks Nobar's seen enough of the sorrows and sins of this world.
                        sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                        Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Surely you old men should be dying soon. I'm sure Jesus can't wait to have you at His side.
                          The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Don't feel badly, Brother Nobar King. Only he who cannot see JESUS is truly blind

Comment

I think when objects get misplaced it's really demons playing tricks on people so they THINK they are losing their eyesight or their minds.

I agree with the suggestion to pray harder! Also, ask JESUS to rid your house of demons. They are always waiting for any opportunity to crawl inside a rectum and make a person gay.
                              sigpic

Tweet me Here
                              My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Working...
                              X