X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost.

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
    Is that Crisco?
    Preparation H I hope.
    "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)

"But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery." (Matthew 5:32)

Comment

Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost.

As a sweet, innocent, inexperienced Christian lady, I can't even say the name of this evil animal:

Just please, whatever you do, do not, I repeat, DO NOT perform a google image search for it.
      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
      True Christians are Perfect!
      True Christian™ Love.
      Salvation™ made Easy!
      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
      God HATES Rational Thinking!
      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

It looks like a rooster to me

But I cannot understand why Noah chose to save these:

or these abominations:

Comment

Naked mole rat
          I'm lost at words here, only perverts run around naked all the time. The shape of the this thing is also highly questionable. Why was Darwin always thinking about tallywhackers when he started making up these un-Christian names for animals?

Comment

Awwww! You actually included it! But seriously, this had better be a joke. In reality (but I'm sure you're going to deny it anyway) these animals aren't perverted. Its all you. Saying these animals are sinful. But wait, didn't God say that even thinking about sinning is a sin? Well, technically that makes you all sinners, doesn't it? They are just names. And again, the naked mole rat, its called that because it is naturally born without fur. Please get your facts straight.

Comment

Originally posted by FemScout View Post
              Awwww! You actually included it! But seriously, this had better be a joke. In reality (but I'm sure you're going to deny it anyway) these animals aren't perverted. Its all you. Saying these animals are sinful. But wait, didn't God say that even thinking about sinning is a sin? Well, technically that makes you all sinners, doesn't it? They are just names. And again, the naked mole rat, its called that because it is naturally born without fur. Please get your facts straight.
              Young man, thinking about sin is not sinning. Thinking about sinning is sinning.

YIC
              1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mother Of Seven View Post

Just looking at that made me feel sick. Can you imagine what must be involved in producing such a monstrosity given that the starting material looks like this?
                Click image for larger version

Name:	PoodleBeforeAfter.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	1919088

I am certain that these compulsion people have are satanic. God did not make square poodles. Maniacs, on the other hand, can think of little else once they get going with the clippers. Having rejected God there is no reason for them not to, I suppose. But what on earth could inspire this?

You know, I try to look on the bright side, difficult though that is in these last days but when I come across stuff like this I really do despair for humanity.

No wonder Jesus will be killing so many when He returns as promised in Revelation.6..9 and yet even in the face of such righteous destruction will they give up their fornicating? The Bible says: "No" (Revelation.9:21)

Comment

I can tell you Sister Mitza, just what it is that turns a dog into that - homers.
                  As an explanation, I suggest you attend a dog show. Take all precautions with you. 95% of the male dog owners at dog shows are raging queers. They love nothing better (other than anal sex) than grooming their dogs. Clipping and teasing hair and who knows what else. All the pretty breeds that need lots of work to get them ready for dog shows are owned by homers. The dogs that don't need to be clipped and preened tend not to be owned by homers.

Poodles in particular are probably the worst. They're not only clipped and shaved, but these homers then 'tease' the hair that is left and pour many cans of hairspray into the hair, to get it to stand 'just right'.
                  I once spotted a female poodle being paraded by a homer. It had a tampon string hanging out of its naughty bits! It was obviously 'in season' - what happens every 6 months when a female dog wants to bear young male puppies for Christ. But rather than let it bleed over its primped white coat, he shoved a tampon up the poor girl. The indignity for that dog - not only shaved within an inch of her life, but with a tampon in her!

Comment

Secularists propagandise ruthlessly. "Humans," they prate (by which they mean some genus of animal) "are even worse." Atheistic nations such as The Vatican or Tadzhikistan sink low here.

That is the difference between True Christianity™ and religion. The historical reality we know is diametrically opposed to superstitious belief systems such as Roman Catholicism or Islam. Satan's tools introduce de facto godlessness at every opportunity. "Sure," he says "let them think they're worshipping Allah or Mary, who cares as long as they buy pet humans" and whether they shave them into rectangles or not, by my standard this is sin. Because I know what God's standard is. Where in The Bible does God command taking captive boys as pets?

Nowhere, Mrs Seven. Yet those Tajik dancings are pets by any definition I could manufacture. But I have no need to manufacture definitions because I have the Word© of the Living God. As humans we are always in season. The anus symbolises death and elimination. Did you notice the reference to unspeakable practices by the religious maniac in that clip? Google reveals many more. We would be locked in boxes but Jesus has set us free.

And that is the difference between "religion" and The Truth® where from Love our position is proscribed. God, paramount, directing husbands who in turn offer instruction what to do and when and how. Otherwise we might as well parade ourselves on the street corner in fluoro lycra blasted of toadstools how not unlike the brothers of those Godless wretches offering the whole family for sale as pets.
                    Clipped or otherwise.

I am glad we have God's Inerrant Word to light what would otherwise be a dark journey leading to HELL FOREVER.

PSALM 119
                    How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
                    104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.
                    105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
                    106 I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep thy righteous judgments.
                    107 I am afflicted very much: quicken me, O LORD, according unto thy word.
                    108 Accept, I beseech thee, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O LORD, and teach me thy judgments.
                    109 My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.
                    KJV .. context

Comment

This sinister plot of Evilutionists to pervert God created animals goes even deeper than I ever could have imagined
                      These monkey-worshipers will stop at nothing, while pushing their disgusting sexual agenda at children.

Apparently Darwin did not only come up with perverted names, but he also taught some of there un-Christianized creatures to flaunt their perverted ways in your face, as Darwin made them dance to blood-hotting and over-sexual music in very suggestive ways

WARNING: Clip contains woodcock thrusting vigorously up and down. Not for the faint of heart!

Comment

Here is yet another bunch of perverts that needs to be made extinct:

Cockchafer

Dik dik antelope

Rough-faced shag

Hawaiian Aholehole

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                          Lions are mentioned in the Bible.

Cats aren't.

Therefore, cats aren't lions.
                          What about llamas?

Surely a gateway to buddhism

Comment

Even sodomites are convincing animals to be queer.

Comment

Originally posted by Father Keith O'Leary View Post
                              Even sodomites are convincing animals to be queer.
                              Indeed. Why, in England, not only are they forcing men to marry men, they're forcing the sodomite lifestyle on innocent animals!

Gay penguins forced to raise orphaned chick

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Only God knows what's taking place here.... these sodomite mallards will teach younger ducks homosexuality is ok and acceptable.

Comment

Working...
                                X