X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lazytown, pedophilia sex show.

Originally posted by samisweetheart View Post
    I didn't realize that everyone who joined was unsaved...
    Because you didn't read the threads that you were told to when you registered here. Why don't you go take care of that now?

Comment

Originally posted by StaticMachine View Post
      its a freaking kids show,calm down. you freaking people are the reason i became a pagan. ya'll want to police the world. get over it its not going to happen.

nothing you say to me will make me change my mine.
      . The girl stephanie was fired cause she was caught, saying i don't need to do that crazy stuff for money.
      Jude 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
      1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
      1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        I'm sure he has one that he bows down to.

A perfect example as to why many of those that claim to be holy men in the Baptist church have created an unsafe haven for the flock they are meant to tend to. This is the most flagrant of judgments passed upon someone that only spoke the truth and is more in the way of the light than you shall find unless you open yourself to Jesus. Claiming Jesus and living like Jesus do not mean the same thing. You call yourself a Pastor? I call you a wolf hiding in clothing not holy but only made of lies, I call you a stumbling block not the stepping stone you were commanded to be, I call you a fool that has no tongue for the words of the lord. You are a lie, and the most dangerous of them all. The belief in our God to do what is for his plan, and not for us to judge or to question is key to remembering that all of us sin. There are no levels of sin in God's eye. To judge another man for their sin is to hate someone simply because they have sinned differently than we have ourselves. We are not here to push others away from God's light, for that would be the greatest of all sins, in MY opinion which matters not to our lord but simply to me and I would hope to those that see through their hate to the other side where love resounds.

Comment

"privately owned Christian forum" - The arrogance here is so disgusting it resembles nothing of Christ. The sadness you bring to others by claiming to be right and others wrong by twisting the words God has breathed is sickening. I am not able to judge you as to what God would want, or say, but as a human being I cannot believe you consider yourself "saved" - if anything you do nothing but show the world how wrong Christianity has devolved into being. My revulsion and hope that somehow a spark of light would be lit in someone reading my posts is what drew me to registering here. Christ said to love one another, to not judge others, to turn the other cheek and to forgive 70 times 7. Where exactly is the love in this forum? Where is the lack of judgment passed upon others through eyes that are full of planks? Where is one cheek reddened from the slap that may or may not have been deserved? Where is any forgiveness of an opinion that differs from what you have somehow deemed incorrect in comparison to yours? No opinion is fact. Fact is impossible when a MAN attempts to take GOD'S word and wield it not as a tool to teach, but as a weapon. God does not need us to be weapons, he needs us to bring harmony and to lead each other to understanding and enlightenment. Anything that does not teach and put God in the brightest of all lights is at best a failure, and in God's eyes may be much worse, but of course I have no right to say that as I am unable to understand the power, the grace and the omnipotence that is our God. What he does is amazing and full of beauty - what we do with that beauty is nothing short of shameful. Be well, I will not "bother" this Private Christian gathering any further. It is obvious that I do not belong here, nor shall I ever hope to find that I am for I place our God as having so much more power than it seems our churches of Man ever will. I would say that I would pray for you all, but I don't really have that right, I shall simply pray to try to understand how groups spewing hate somehow see themselves as important to a God that created us with no effort, and for as long as we have been created we still do not have a complete picture of who and what we are. Fare well and like my login - lest thee be

Comment

Originally posted by lesttheebe View Post
            This is the most flagrant of judgments passed upon someone that only spoke the truth and is more in the way of the light than you shall find unless you open yourself to Jesus . . . and not for us to judge.
            It is our God-given right to judge.

Mt 18:15-20
            15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
            16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
            17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.
            18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
            19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
            20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Jn 20:22-23
            22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:
            23 Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

1 Cor 5:1-13
            1 It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.
            2 And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.
            3 For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,
            4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,
            5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.6 Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?
            7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:
            8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
            9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
            10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
            11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
            12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
            13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

Mt 10:14-15
            14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
            15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

2 Jn 1:9-11
            9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
            10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
            11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Jud 1:22-23
            22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:
            23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

not for us to question.
            God want us to question everything that is a challenge to our belief in Him and our understanding of His will.

1 Thes 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

all of us sin.
            Not all of us.

1 Jn 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

To judge another man for their sin is to hate someone simply because they have sinned differently than we have ourselves.
            On the contrary, it's actually how you keep the Great Commandment.

Lev 19:17-18
            17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.
            18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord.

There are no levels of sin in God's eye.
            Jn 19:11 Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.

We are not here to push others away from God's light, for that would be the greatest of all sins, in MY opinion which matters not to our lord but simply to me
            Your opinions, hopes, desires, dreams don't matter to God. Why should we – or you – value them?

and I would hope to those that see through their hate to the other side where love resounds.
            Yes, God is love (1 Jn 4:8). But our God is multi-dimensional. He is also hate.

Lev 20:23 And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.

Lev 26:30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.

Deut 32:19 And when the LORD saw it, he abhorred them, because of the provoking of his sons, and of his daughters.

Ps 5:5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Ps 5:6 Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.

Ps 10:3 For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the LORD abhorreth.

Ps 11:5 The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Ps 53:5 There were they in great fear, where no fear was: for God hath scattered the bones of him that encampeth against thee: thou hast put them to shame, because God hath despised them.

Ps 73:20 As a dream when one awaketh; so, O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image.

Ps 78:59 When God heard this, he was wroth, and greatly abhorred Israel:

Ps 106:40 Therefore was the wrath of the LORD kindled against his people, insomuch that he abhorred his own inheritance.

Prov 6:16-19 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Prov 22:14 The mouth of strange women is a deep pit: he that is abhorred of the LORD shall fall therein.

Lam 2:6 And he hath violently taken away his tabernacle, as if it were of a garden: he hath destroyed his places of the assembly: the LORD hath caused the solemn feasts and sabbaths to be forgotten in Zion, and hath despised in the indignation of his anger the king and the priest.

Hos 9:15 All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters.

Am 5:21 I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.

Zec 11:8 Three shepherds also I cut off in one month; and my soul lothed them, and their soul also abhorred me.

Mal 1:3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

Rom 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Rev 2:6; 15 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate.

sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

A perfect example as to...
              How so many of the visitors here don't bother to read the thread, follow the instructions contained in the welcoming email, or even bother to address the specific issue in question with relevant quotes from Scripture, instead believing that their unsupported, anonymous opinion carries any weight on a forum dedicated solely to the word of God as revealed in the King James Bible.

The arrogance...

Stinks.

Comment

"privately owned Christian forum" - The arrogance here is so disgusting
                Um, do you claim to have evidence that this forum is not privately owned? That is, do you claim to have evidence that this forum is paid for by something else than private funds?

God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                True Christians are Perfect!
                True Christian™ Love.
                Salvation™ made Easy!
                You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                God HATES Rational Thinking!
                True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

A perfect ....tl;dr...be
                  The arrogance... tl;dr...be
                  Wow, a lot of hatred for a sex offender. Show me on the cross where the bad priest touched you.
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Good grief, some moderator should close this thread. You would think that after over 1,100 posts this thread would come under the heading that the Globull Warming crowd likes to say - "settled science".

Those in the legal profession like to say "preponderance of evidence" - all documented in the Bible (KJV1611) and in the numerous posts in this thread. Instead we have another buffoon coming here attacking us. If you have a "problem", take it up with God.
                    Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                    brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                    ...and get off my lawn
                    sigpic

Comment

According to the news, the only good person from the show, Robbie Rotten, died in 2018. Very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Romeo Rovagnati View Post
                        According to the news...in 2018...
                        Fire your delivery boy, already.

Comment

I am sure this topic has been beaten to death but I just want to say that the sight of adults engaging in all sorts of unimaginable perversion with children gets me very worked up.
                          Deuteronomy 20:10-14
                          10 When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it.
                          11 And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee.
                          12 And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it:
                          13 And when the Lord thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword:
                          14 But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the Lord thy God hath given thee.
                          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                            I am sure this topic has been beaten to death but I just want to say that the sight of adults engaging in all sorts of unimaginable perversion with children gets me very worked up.
                            I'm guessing these shows are very popular late at night in Rectories around the world.
                            Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                              I'm guessing these shows are very popular late at night in Rectories around the world.
                              Some years ago, one of my boys came out with the word "Rectumries" for those places. The mistake was understandable. Privately, Matthew and I have never called them anything else since.
                              Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X