X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What Christians believe about Abortion

Originally posted by Des View Post
    Did He abort them? No? Then shut up.
    Both way babies get killed. So what's the difference?
    Explaining I love Jesus but hate Religion.
    Matthew 10:34: Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35: For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

Originally posted by Indian Sinner View Post
      If you don't know the difference between babies and non-viable foetuses, then you're as ignorant as this lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Indian Sinner View Post
        The difference is that sometimes capital punishment is justified. When the LORD does it, for example, it is always Justified (by definition, since the LORD Almighty Himself is Just, He is the inventor of Justice). Keep in mind some 25% of all known pregnancies end in miscarriage - the LORD's own, personalized family planning operation. Those miscarriages kill the little imp inside the womb of the mother, or punish the whorish mother by denying her the sweet infant to suckle at the breast in some month's time. This is done at the discretion of the LORD because the LORD is Just. Justice, my friend, is the difference.

I hope that helps.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Abortion is needed too . Let women choose geez

Comment

Originally posted by Chloorbleektoilet View Post
            Needed for what? Atheist cookouts?
            Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Needed for what? Atheist cookouts?
              No ,without abortion u get overpopulation and not everybody wants to be pregnant

Comment

No ,without abortion u get overpopulation and not everybody wants to be pregnant
                1. People die, people are born. This is called balance.

2. If they don't want to get pregnant, don't have sex. Simple, really.
                Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

1. People die, people are born. This is called balance.

2. If they don't want to get pregnant, don't have sex. Simple, really.
                  More babies are born than people are died and People also get older.

Ever heard of contraceptive failing?!

Comment

More babies are born than people are died and People also get older.

Ever heard of contraceptive failing?!
                    Contraception never fails: it is specifically bypassed by Jesus every time He wants a child to be born.

This is why every abortion is like unleashing white hot streams of urinal fluid straight into His crying eyes.

It's bad enough some foetus dies but more importantly Jesus' will has been thwarted by God haters and they should feel the full penalty of the law.

YIC
                    1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
                      Contraception never fails: it is specifically bypassed by Jesus every time He wants a child to be born.

This is why every abortion is like unleashing white hot streams of urinal fluid straight into His crying eyes.

It's bad enough some foetus dies but more importantly Jesus' will has been thwarted by God haters and they should feel the full penalty of the law.

YIC
                      Condoms can split

Comment

Originally posted by Toilet Brain View Post
                        Condoms can split
                        Not so. Jesus splits condoms. Or are you one of those idiots who thinks someone with the power to create the Universe cannot break a few chemical bonds?

Why not proof read what you write?

Do you even Bible(KJV1611), bro?

YIC
                        1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
                          Not so. Jesus splits condoms. Or are you one of those idiots who thinks someone with the power to create the Universe cannot break a few chemical bonds?

Why not proof read what you write?

Do you even Bible(KJV1611), bro?

YIC

Condoms split when u wear The wrong size!

Comment

Originally posted by Toilet Brain View Post
                            The LORD has made provisions for abortion - if a man injures a woman such that the fruit of her womb is ejected in an untimely and deadly manner, he will be punished accordingly to satisfy the vengeance of the woman's husband, and he shall pay as the judges determine (Exodus 21:22). If however, there is serious damage to the woman, then the man providing the abortion must give life for life - eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise. (Exodus 21:23-25). Bad news for abortionists once we return this Great Nation to the Biblical Principles upon which it was founded! Good news for Jesus!
                            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Abortion is right. People should be given a medal for having an abortion. The next leader of the US should be a gay women who has had 3 abortions.

Comment

Originally posted by GayPeopleLover View Post
                                Abortion is right. People should be given a medal for having an abortion.
                                Hello and to our forum!

The only Godly abortions result in the death both of the child and the mother:

Hosea 13:16 Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

The next leader of the US should be a gay women who has had 3 abortions.
                                I am not sure how that would be even possible? Are you suggesting immaculate conception?
                                God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                                True Christians are Perfect!
                                True Christian™ Love.
                                Salvation™ made Easy!
                                You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                                Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                                Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                                Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                                Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                                The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                                Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                                God HATES Rational Thinking!
                                True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Working...
                                X