X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Trump Warned Us the Answer is Chloroquine. We Didn't Listen

Way back last Spring, President Trump said the wonder drug, Chloroquine, would knock out the Corona Virus. He took it himself. Today he is healthy as can be.

Doctors and scientists said no, Chloroquine would not stop spread of the disease. Well, look where we are today. President Trump is healthy. The people who didn't take Chloroquine have stuffed our hospitals so there are no beds left. Couldn't the President start a massive distribution of Chloroquine right now and get these people out of the hospitals?

If the President started the program right now, today, before all the votes have been counted, it might save his Presidency.
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: President Trump Warned Us the Answer is Chloroquine. We Didn't Listen

Please stop spreading dangerous information like this!

There have been controlled, double blinded clinical trials, and the results are in--hydroxychloroquine does not prevent or cure COVID. It has dangerous side effects. Quite simply, nobody should be taking this medicine for COVID. Other therapies do help. If you get sick, you should discuss your treatment options with your health care provider. They are the only persons who are qualified to treat you.

Comment

Originally posted by Phony Tony Fauci View Post

There have been controlled, double blinded clinical trials, and the results are in--hydroxychloroquine does not prevent or cure COVID. It has dangerous side effects. Quite simply, nobody should be taking this medicine for COVID. Other therapies do help. If you get sick, you should discuss your treatment options with your health care provider. They are the only persons who are qualified to treat you.
      Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

James 5:14-16

Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
      And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
      Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Don't try to tell me who I will seek out to cure me of this hoax virus. You are clearly ignorant, Un-American and Anti-Christian.

Do you think that we God-fearing, Trump-loving TRUE Christians(tm) are stupid? Do we look like fools to you?

Just you wait until the Truth(r) about the election comes out or Jesus returns, whichever comes first. You'll be sorry then.
      His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

It's you who is spreading lies. I got blessed with Covid-19. I got better. You never got Covid-19. So clearly I know a lot more about Covid-19 than you!

I got cured by Clorox injections which sounds like Chloroquine so clearly that's the same thing. I am the living proof you could not be more wrong!

Stop lying to America! Once Trump's second presidency starts, you will most certainly be fired!
        5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
        To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
        James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

What dangerous information? Like fake news about a made-up plague designed to crash the economy and exacerbate existing polarization in society so that hard-left radicals can seize power and expand the federal government to totalitarian proportions, outlaw religion, brand us all with the Mark of the Beast, and usher in the Apocalypse?
          I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
          Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
          But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
          From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Isn't coronavirus over, though? Elections are over, and that was all a Democrat hoax to steal the election, wasn't it? That's what my neighbor told me.
            God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
            True Christians are Perfect!
            True Christian™ Love.
            Salvation™ made Easy!
            You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
            Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
            Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
            Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
            Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
            The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
            Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
            God HATES Rational Thinking!
            True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Your friends in Big Pharma don't like Chloroquine do they? Which drug company stock do you own?
              Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                Don't try to tell me who I will seek out to cure me of this hoax virus. You are clearly ignorant, Un-American and Anti-Christian.
                I'm anti-disease.

Do you think that we God-fearing, Trump-loving TRUE Christians™ are stupid? Do we look like fools to you?
                Not all of you. But, to be honest, your church forums do seem to be a misinformation magnet.

[/quote]Just you wait until the Truth® about the election comes out or Jesus returns, whichever comes first. You'll be sorry then.[/QUOTE]I seriously doubt that.

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                You never got Covid-19. So clearly I know a lot more about Covid-19 than you!
                Having a disease doesn't help you to treat it. A scientific and medical education and research do.

I got cured by Clorox injections which sounds like Chloroquine so clearly that's the same thing. I am the living proof you could not be more wrong!
                You should get checked for brain damage from the Clorox. And chemically, it is nothing like chloroquine.

[/quote]Once Trump's second presidency starts, you will most certainly be fired![/QUOTE]The lives of people around the world are more important to me than my job. Wherever I work, I will continue to fight the plague of ignorance and misinformation about this terrible disease.

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
                What dangerous information? Like fake news about a made-up plague designed to crash the economy and exacerbate existing polarization in society...
                It is not a made up plague. Listen to the taped interviews of President Trump by Bob Woodward--even President Trump knows this. Or ask Cranky Old Man--he was ill with it.

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                Your friends in Big Pharma don't like Chloroquine do they? Which drug company stock do you own?
                Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine are made by big pharma, too.

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                Isn't coronavirus over, though? Elections are over, and that was all a Democrat hoax to steal the election, wasn't it? That's what my neighbor told me.
                You should ask your doctor, not your neighbor.

Comment

If "scientific medicine" is the answer why are 250,000 dead? No True Christian™ has died. Our staples are Prayer and Chloroquine. There some so called studies which say that Prayer doesn't work. None of these studies have included True Christians™ in the intervention group. So they are fake studies with fake "Christians". Garbage in, garbage out.

Phil
                  58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD; 59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. 60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bringk upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

Deuteronomy 28: 58- 61

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ander View Post
                    There some so called studies which say that Prayer doesn't work. None of these studies have included True Christians™ in the intervention group. So they are fake studies with fake "Christians". Garbage in, garbage out.
                    To the best of my knowledge, not one of these "studies" has included True Christians™ in either the group delivering the prayer or the group being prayed for. This brings new meaning to the term double blind - as in, how doubly blind can these scientists be?

Let me explain. In the first case, prayer delivered by false Christians and their co-damned (joos, mooslims, hindoos, methodists, morons etc) is just a waste of their time and everyone else's. Obviously it is not a waste of God's time, for He is not listening.

In the second case, I would expect a HIGHER rate of death among atheists and their like (cathlics, Jehovah's witlesses, Tierra del Fuego fire-worshipers, whatever) being prayed for. Because they know, deep inside their cold, dead hearts, that they are condemned to (Matthew 13:41-42) and are weakened to the point of terminal fatality by fear of what lies before them for all eternity.

Prayer is not to be experimented with.
                    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

With Chloroquine, Biden would still be in his basement molesting young girls, and taking naps.

People like Bill Gates and George Soros cannot stand to see people happy, and America growing stronger. Just for the sake of it, they invented a disease, that is fake, and it is cure with Chloroquine. Chloroquine is known to cure other fake diseases like Malaria. Donald is showing us here many things at a time: it is not dangerous, because it is fake, and a fake medicine can cure it. Doctors call it "placebo".

Wait, wait, wait. If this is a fake disease, those hundres of thousands of deaths in the US cannot be because Covid. I say they were murdered in order to create chaos. And stop America for being great again.

Murdered by whom, you may ask? Obviously the same who want to murder babies in their mother's wombs, we know them since the dawn of times. They are called "democrats" in America, Bolsheviqs in Russia, "mexicans" in Latin America and "europeans" in the rest of the world. China is also involved for sure. Fox News might be in as well.

I bet crooked Hillary personally killed a few. And Hunter Biden, of course!
                      1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Oh, dear Dr. Phony -- please! Won't you kindly stop beating the same old drum? "Double blinded clinical trials" -- it's little wonder that you cannot see the truth! We have the proof that this chloroquine medication is effective. As you know, very well, our beloved President Trump was infected with that Chinese flu, and he recovered magnificently, thanks to taking chloroquine. He admitted on TV that he was taking it, and now look at him -- stronger than ever! So, it DOES work, even though you don't want to admit it. What?! You don't have shares in the chloroquine company? What a shocker!
                        Attached Files
                        (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

There are still people dying because doctors and hospitals refuse to administer the medicine found to be effective by our own President Trump. Allow me to share a sad story from nearby Coon Rapids, MN.

A man only in his 50's with a family wisely decided not to get vaccinated. Then he got a bad case of Covid. He went on a ventilator and was losing ground.

His wife knew from President Trump what he needed was an injection of hydroxychloroquine. She pleaded with the hospital. They refused. She concluded the reason for the hospital's refusal was discrimination. Because her husband was not vaccinated, they refused to give him the medicine he needed to get well.

His wife found a hospital in Texas who would administer hydroxychloroquine. She had her husband transferred all the way from Minnesota to Texas. Sadly, by the time he got to Texas he had deteriorated and died.

This is outrageous, a needless loss of life.

Minnesota COVID patient transferred from Coon Rapids hospital dies in Texas - InForum | Fargo, Moorhead and West Fargo news, weather and sports

Comment

It's a sad story, Brother Mayor. We need to take the power back from doctors to decide what medicines we use, coupled with direct-to-consumer drug advertising on television. Alex Jones' Brain Force Plus medication has somehow slipped through a loophole in the system - very potent.
                            If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
                              It's a sad story, Brother Mayor. We need to take the power back from doctors to decide what medicines we use, coupled with direct-to-consumer drug advertising on television. Alex Jones' Brain Force Plus medication has somehow slipped through a loophole in the system - very potent.
                              Here is an article listing the worst countries in the world where Christians are persecuted. How about right her in the U.S. Specifically, how about Coon Rapids, MN, where a brother in Christ died because a hospital refused to administer hydroxychloroquine?

Hotspots where Christian persecution may get worse in 2022 | World News (christianpost.com)

Comment

Working...
                              X