X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TV show "Born this way"

I have seen previews on my TV about a new show called Born this way. Part of me doesn't want to watch it because of the defective humanlike creatures featured and the other part wants to laugh at the waterheads. What do you all think?

Re: New TV show "Born this way"

Originally posted by its_faith View Post
    I have seen previews on my TV about a new show called Born this way. Part of me doesn't want to watch it because of the defective humanlike creatures featured and the other part wants to laugh at the waterheads. What do you all think?
    I think you have too much time on your hands. I think that God disproves of laziness and perhaps, Brother, you might think of new ways to please God. Maybe you could work at planning a Boycott of the program and rally other foil-hats to join you on your mission for God. Perhaps there is something you could do to minimise the "Waterheads" numbers so as to make this program pointless. Maybe petition them all to go live in California.

Gods Speed Brother
    Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisedome is much griefe: and hee that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.

Comment

"Born This Way"... Is this a show about Christians? I suppose that would be "Re-Born This Way". Maybe a nice little show about youth being enticed off the peewee football field and into Christ's arms! Mr. Faith, we may have a new show on our hands! I'll chat with the LBC Studios and see what they think.
      Slathered in the Fresh Hot Blood of the Infant Christ,
      -Youth Minister Harry Lester

Comment

Retards

A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!
        Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
        brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
        ...and get off my lawn
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Back against wall View Post
          I think you have too much time on your hands. I think that God disproves of laziness and perhaps, Brother, you might think of new ways to please God. Maybe you could work at planning a Boycott of the program and rally other foil-hats to join you on your mission for God. Perhaps there is something you could do to minimise the "Waterheads" numbers so as to make this program pointless. Maybe petition them all to go live in California.

Gods Speed Brother

Luke 6:37

Comment

Originally posted by its_faith View Post
            Luke 6:37
            If all you got from my suggestion is a bout of paranoia that I was judging you, it may be time to remove your foil hat. I was trying to encourage you, for God, Sir.
            Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisedome is much griefe: and hee that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.

Comment

Wow, this thread just oozes Christ-like love. Waterheads? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Sequoia View Post
                Wow, this thread just oozes Christ-like love. Waterheads? Really?
                Young lady, did you register here just so you could roam around the forums and spew hatred? Because if that's your plan you can just take a hike. This is a forum for praising God, not making snarky comments.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

In what universe is calling people waterheads and retards praising God?

Comment

It's the perfectly logical consequence of following the Bible 100%, like the True Christians(tm) here do. You'd know this if you ever bothered to read the thing for yourself, instead of always accepting what people tell you it says.

Comment

Dear Sequoyah,

It is the Universe Created by God by observing the waters (Genesis 1:2) and bringing the Urlicht to shine in the void (Genesis 1:3). It is the Universe where our dwelling place was formed my making a tiny air pocket in the midst of these waters (Genesis 1:7) with the Firmament and the terra firma isolating us from the waters above and below (Genesis 1:9).

His Word Created it. His Word (Genesis 1:3; John 1:1). His World, His Rules (Exodus 3:14).

Our efforts of name-calling are but a feeble shadow of the rhetorical ingenuity of God as Jesus or as the Holy Spirit transmitting His Commandments to mankind. Selected examples are as follows:

Matthew 12:34
                      O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Romans 1:29-31
                      Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

We don't have to like this World but we have to accept God to get into a better one (John 3:18).

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                      2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                      Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Now you're trolling me calling me Sequoyah spelled like that when I told you I hate that. My computer doesn't even say it correctly when you do that. IT'S SEQUOIA!!! I guess I should consider the source. I told you I was autistic and now you're gonna milk it for all it's worth by throwing bad triggers at me.

Also, God wasn't calling names, but calling people out for their actions, like if someone called you an insensitive, low-class troll for going around bullying the disabled. This is completely different from making fun of people who happen to have a disability.

Comment

Also, God wasn't calling names,
                          You wanna bet?

You shouldn't, God doesn't like that either.

Check this out:

God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                          True Christians are Perfect!
                          True Christian™ Love.
                          Salvation™ made Easy!
                          You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                          Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                          Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                          Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                          Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                          The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                          Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                          God HATES Rational Thinking!
                          True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

OwO I luv bein gay! I was bown dis wai! *wags tail* :3

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemcdonalds View Post
                              OwO I luv bein gay! I was bown dis wai! *wags tail* :3
                              And the Bible says that God hates you because He made you that way and you refuse to deny it and He will send you to Hell for it.

You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
                              X