X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SKITTLES: THE CANDY OF QUEERS! OUTRAGEOUS PERVERTED HORRORS!

Originally posted by ScienceWins View Post
    YOU *** potty language *** I felt so offended when reading this skittles are not gay you idiot this whole forum is *** potty language *** i mean ok so if a poor sick homless old man came to your church and asked to stay the night i bet wouldnt let him because i read somewhere that false christians like you people have no respect for anything People Dont Choose Their Gender People Dont Choose The Skin Color And People Most Certainly Dont Choose Being Gay Because Why Would They Choose to be gay when gays have no right if your gay you cant get married,stay in hotels or be accepted in to society like regular people i mean their only human why should someone gender,race,or sexuall orientaion you people make me sick i mean people have their flaws and every one who beleavs in crap like this are flawed because if god doesnt lik gays,leasbians,black people them why did he make make them that way Huh? Cause God Loves Everything And Go Ahead And tell me to repent and beg for forgivness and i just say TALK TO THE HAND *** potty language *** GOOD DAY SIR!!!!!!!
    Good day.

Originally posted by ScienceWins View Post
    Sorry about that outburst I had yesterday I was just tired and I get mad when I get tired again sorry even though i still think that Skittles are just candy i guess you can look at it any way you want really goodbye.
    Goodbye.

So, what are you still doing here, sweetie?
    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
    True Christians are Perfect!
    True Christian™ Love.
    Salvation™ made Easy!
    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
    God HATES Rational Thinking!
    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

I'm somewhat inclined to believe that there's no chemical or additive in skittles that can cause someone to spontaneously turn gay, same goes for any other product. While there may be an allusion to sexual themes, I don't think it was intentional in this case. It's easier to form candy in either a block shape or spherical shape, so that would most likely explain why it looks round. Whether your perceive it as a testicle or not is a completely different matter. While you may shun skittles, pepsi, and other companies who are on the "gay agenda" I assure you, they're not trying to destroy the world, only to make profit off of their product and to make as much money as possible, not to convert the masses into homosexuals. I hope that I can seek solace on this forum and not be tormented by those with different ideals.

Comment

Originally posted by BaptistBethany View Post
        Wow! Score another point for Homeschooling! (Because I'm 100% positive you were not homeschooled. If you were, you would know how to use punctuation, know the difference between there and their, and know how to construct a proper sentence).
        From what I saw, they did use proper grammar when using their and there

Their: Alludes to ownership, i.e. "That's their dog," not "That's there dog."

There: Alludes or describes location, i.e. "Over there," not "Over their."

Comment

Originally posted by Dem A. Gogue View Post
          From what I saw, they did use proper grammar when using their and there

Their: Alludes to ownership, i.e. "That's their dog," not "That's there dog."

There: Alludes or describes location, i.e. "Over there," not "Over their."
          hello their Dem why dont u hed on over to the introductions forum and introduce yourself over their weed love two get 2 no u better

Slathered in the Fresh Hot Blood of the Infant Christ,
          -Youth Minister Harry Lester

Comment

Originally posted by Youth Minister Harry View Post
            hello their Dem why dont u hed on over to the introductions forum and introduce yourself over their weed love two get 2 no u better

Did I offend you? That was not my intention, please rest assured.
            I see what you did there.

Comment

Did I offend you? That was not my intention, please rest assured.
              I see what you did there.
              I'm not offended at all. I am genuinely inviting you to tell us more about yourself in the introductions forum. That's the first step to being received here as a full forum member, which is your path to True Salvation™. Praise Christ Jesus!
              Slathered in the Fresh Hot Blood of the Infant Christ,
              -Youth Minister Harry Lester

Comment

I'm somewhat inclined to believe that there's no chemical or additive in skittles that can cause someone to spontaneously turn gay, same goes for any other product. While there may be an allusion to sexual themes, I don't think it was intentional in this case. It's easier to form candy in either a block shape or spherical shape, so that would most likely explain why it looks round. Whether your perceive it as a testicle or not is a completely different matter. While you may shun skittles, pepsi, and other companies who are on the "gay agenda" I assure you, they're not trying to destroy the world, only to make profit off of their product and to make as much money as possible, not to convert the masses into homosexuals. I hope that I can seek solace on this forum and not be tormented by those with different ideals.
                From what authority do you offer this assurance?
                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Taste the rainbow?

more like taste the burning of hell fire
                  Proverbs 15:26 - The thoughts of the wicked [are] an abomination to the LORD: but [the words] of the pure [are] pleasant words

POKEMON=SATANIC PAGAN RITUAL
                  Check out my new Discipline Lotion if you have NAUGHTY kids

Comment

due this fuckin thread is so fuckin wierd, what the hell guys
                    I love my wife, bible, and guns, but god always comes first.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Nero View Post
                      due this pifflein thread is so pifflein wierd, what the hell guys
                      due you even have a point, bro?

Comment

Working...
                      X